Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A win in 2 weeks would go a long way for Taylor
(11-02-2020, 09:46 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  And don't forget Tyler Eifert and AJ Green...and, as a blast from the past, Ickey Woods.

Indeed. Also, have to remember they tried to end Gio....

Wasn't it Eifert that Shazier was trying to end when he knocked his own dumb ass out leading with the crown of his helmet?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 01:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I just don't see how.  Our defense is horrible at pressuring/sacking the QB.  If we can't get to Pig Pen he'll tear us apart.

Hopefully we make another trade for a pass rusher and Hubbard comes back.

If so, we have a chance with the O-line improving and with Burrow and our Secondary and young LB'ers IMO.

That Titans game impressed me, just watched it and the O-line played very good, namely Price, Spain and Adeniji.

Hopefully Phillips rests up and is available as well. Our guys are starting to get Turnovers on D. When it rains, it pours.
Reply/Quote
Just a reminder. It's been since Oct. 7, 2018 that we've won back to back games.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:46 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  And don't forget Tyler Eifert and AJ Green...and, as a blast from the past, Ickey Woods.

And Kevin Huber....
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Indeed. Also, have to remember they tried to end Gio....

Wasn't it Eifert that Shazier was trying to end when he knocked his own dumb ass out leading with the crown of his helmet?

No, Josh Malone.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 11:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And Kevin Huber....

And Kevin Huber.  And Keith Rivers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 09:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Indeed. Also, have to remember they tried to end Gio....

I think that was the WR from Tenn.  Malone?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
And going back even further, I believe it was a Steeler who tried to pull Kenny Anderson's head right off his shoulders by his face mask.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 11:20 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Just a reminder.  It's been since Oct. 7, 2018 that we've won back to back games.

So you are saying we are due!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 01:52 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: They play the Cowboys next week. Need I say more?

Great News!

The Cowboys chances of beating Pitt just increased. Their current starting QB is in COVID protocol and will miss the game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling Indy came into the game looking past the Bengals. So did Tennessee. I doubt Pittsburgh makes the same mistake after seeing the Titans go down...
Reply/Quote

Nope. IIRC, it was Malone...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 04:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I have a feeling Indy came into the game looking past the Bengals. So did Tennessee. I doubt Pittsburgh makes the same mistake after seeing the Titans go down...

So Sled, you don't think Taylor can finally get that Steeler win eh?

Not a better time coming off a bye and being able to study up. 

If we lose this game I just think it should be another nail in Zac's coffin. 

I don't care if they are undefeated, need to beat these guys under our new HC. 

Cannot always lose to your rival, had the same prob with our last HC.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So Sled, you don't think Taylor can finally get that Steeler win eh?

Not a better time coming off a bye and being able to study up. 

If we lose this game I just think it should be another nail in Zac's coffin. 

I don't care if they are undefeated, need to beat these guys under our new HC. 

Cannot always lose to your rival, had the same prob with our last HC.

All I said was Pittsburgh is not going to take the game as lightly as they probably would have had we not beat Tennessee. And I don't care who the HC is, it all comes down to talent. Our current Oline does not have the talent Pittsburghs Dline has.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 09:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I said was Pittsburgh is not going to take the game as lightly as they probably would have had we not beat Tennessee. And I don't care who the HC is, it all comes down to talent. Our current Oline does not have the talent Pittsburghs Dline has.

Coaching is a bigger deal than you make out I think....

I don't care if Pitt doesn't take us lightly, need to beat these guys, been long enough. Mellow
Reply/Quote