Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1
(04-24-2016, 11:52 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In all honesty I really do like Marvin Lewis (he's local) and wouldn't mind seeing him win a championship. It would suck to have the likes of some of you ball busters rubbing it in Steelers fans faces for a year, but there are worse things, like B&B cheating their way to a fifth, or the Clowns winning one.

I agree. When the Steelers are eliminated, I would root for the Bengals to win it if they are still in it. If not, I root for a team that has no Super Bowls or if they all do, I root for whoever was without a Super Bowl appearance the longest. I've been here since 2005 and would like to see some of these long time suffering Bengals fans have a taste of of greatness. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:58 PM)jason Wrote: I haven't seen smack this bad since I tried score some heroin in Pittsburgh...

Threw his head at Burfict... C'mon now.

There are some who think he's a great smacker because they think he's trolling us.  But I think he actually believes the crap he writes.  
Reply/Quote
of course the steelers would want us at less than full strenght.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: of course the steelers would want us at less than full strenght.

full strength?

are the bengals drafting a QB
People suck
Reply/Quote