Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Marv, GTFO
GTFO!!!!!!!! Take your misfits with you:

Piano man
Mullet man
2nd Half Whisperer
Haze(intentionally misspelled) brothers
Who the ever is responsible for having DB's lineup 10-15yds off the ball when the other team just needs 3.
....and all others!!!!
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o

Change Girl to Marvin

GTFO !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin, GTFO and take nugent, the entire offensive live and the secondary and every coach on this team right now.
Reply/Quote
Perhaps if we were nice and offered to help him pack up his desk he might be more inclined to leave. More flies with honey, as it were.

Or, he could just
[Image: 54569627.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
GTFO MARV!

[Image: 200.gif#12]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: a46.gif]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: 753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif]

We need this guy on the O-line.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think Marv knows he should step down after this season. I think he has known that this team needs a new face at HC for a while now. Hopefully they bring in someone energized and fresh from outside the organization.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The one HUGE problem with a new HC is that MB will not allow the new HC to control who he brings in and gets rid of.  I just don't think it matters who is HC as long as the Bengals org has that philosophy.

I don't disagree, but still really hope you are wrong.  Any new coach should have the ability to choose his own staff, otherwise he will be severely handicapped from the beginning.  Unfortunately, it would most likely come down to economics with the Brown family.  You have all these new position coaches, who surely signed multiple year deals, and they are not going to want to pay people not to work...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 10:29 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I don't disagree, but still really hope you are wrong.  Any new coach should have the ability to choose his own staff, otherwise he will be severely handicapped from the beginning.  Unfortunately, it would most likely come down to economics with the Brown family.  You have all these new position coaches, who surely signed multiple year deals, and they are not going to want to pay people not to work...

I hope I am wrong also, but I just do not see anything changing as long as MB is around.  And who knows what crazy s**t he has instilled in Katie and Troy.  Worse case is that his reign of terror will continue with Katie and Troy.  lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 10:33 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I hope I am wrong also, but I just do not see anything changing as long as MB is around.  And who knows what crazy s**t he has instilled in Katie and Troy.  Worse case is that his reign of terror will continue with Katie and Troy.  lol.

Katie learned the business from her dad, and her kids will learn it from her.  Logic says we can expect decade upon decade of the same.
Reply/Quote
Meh, Marvin otter been shown the door after 2010 but we kept him around and we made the playoffgs 5 years in a row. Clearly, after we win 3-6 games this year and extend him we will see 5 winning seasons in a row again.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 10:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, Marvin otter been shown the door after 2010 but we kept him around and we made the playoffgs 5 years in a row. Clearly, after we win 3-6 games this year and extend him we will see 5 winning seasons in a row again.
They may have to get rid of a coupla locker room "cancers" this off season too... If ya know what I mean.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:00 PM)jason Wrote: They may have to get rid of a coupla locker room "cancers" this off season too... If ya know what I mean.

Hopefully W3 can show up. If he can, I'd be fine with W3 - Shaw - and Kirkpatrick while letting A Jones hit the door.

That said, Jones actually had a pretty decent game today.
Reply/Quote
If this was chanted on the next home game, yeah that would be the tits
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Last years playoff meltdown should have been a flashing red warning light.

Letting Marvin go would allow us to move on from some of his favorite players too.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:00 PM)jason Wrote: They may have to get rid of a coupla locker room "cancers" this off season too... If ya know what I mean.

I know you ain't talking about burfict, our only nasty attitude player on defense that we always needed
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If this was chanted on the next home game, yeah that would be the tits

I would love it, there had to be fans yelling at him today
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 12:52 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I know you ain't talking about burfict, our only nasty attitude player on defense that we always needed
No... As much as I like Burfict on the field, he's just a punk ass child (flipping off fans, cursing at locker room reporters while they interview teammates). The "cancers" I speak of, may not have developed.... Yet. They are guys like AJ Green and Andy Dalton, who may be sabotaging Marvin and company... Didn't any of you people see 2010- 2011?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote