Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Marv, GTFO
[Image: 6bYGW.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: paulie.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Man. Now i'm kinda sad that i didn't gif this up. 

Oh well. Here's a nice video to go along with it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_o1l0xacVNO1smqfiko1_500.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: GTFO_o_107169.jpg]
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Listening to the press conference right now and this is what Marv is doing...
[Image: marvin1.jpeg]
Can only imagine him doing the same looking at this post LOL (no disrespect intended to the thread, just know this is how our head coach reacts to everything good, bad or otherwise...)

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
GTFO.....do not pass go....do not collect 200 dollars.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I won't go as far as saying GTFO. What I will say is that I appreciate everything he's done for the organization, but - even if Mike doesn't fire him at the end of the year - I hope he will walk away and allow someone an opportunity to lead this team.

I think this team is in desperate need of a new voice, a new approach and a new coaching style. I think if he's okstill at the helm next season, the response from many in the fanbase will be worse than anger...it will be complete apathy. 

Agree with this 100 %

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Marvin!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1ni0tt1.gif]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 61746238.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The one HUGE problem with a new HC is that MB will not allow the new HC to control who he brings in and gets rid of.  I just don't think it matters who is HC as long as the Bengals org has that philosophy.

That line is old, tired and irrelevant. Marvin Lewis has all the talent in the world on this team over the last 4 or 5 years. Not to defend Mike Brown, but Mike Brown does not coach these players, Marvin Lewis does. Brown has given him a team of players and assistant coaches worthy of a Super Bowl win and Lewis has wasted the opportunity.
Reply/Quote
GTFO Marvin!! Welcome Charlie Strong :paul:
Reply/Quote
Its only fitting that Marvin's Bengals head coaching career started with him benching the #1 overall golden boy Heisman winning first round pick for Kitna, and it ends with him choosing a career special teams 30 year old RB over a first round pick CB.

He hasn't learned shit. He still is a terrible game manager. And the grass may not always be greener. But he has been laying huge turds in our yard and not cleaning up after him self for too long. I'm willing to see what the other grass looks like.
Reply/Quote
I like Marvin and have even defended his dumbass in the past. I'm over it though. Something HAS to change.

GTFO, Marvin! Take Alexander, Zampeses, Guenther, and all of the other coaches with you. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a good coaching staff running this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 01:31 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: GTFO Marvin!! Welcome Charlie Strong  :paul:

Yikes!   I am on board with the first part, but Charlie Strong?!  I was wrong, maybe, just maybe, we could actually do worse than Marvin....  though that's just speculative at this juncture
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 02:06 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I like Marvin and have even defended his dumbass in the past. I'm over it though. Something HAS to change.

GTFO, Marvin! Take Alexander, Zampeses, Guenther, and all of the other coaches with you. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a good coaching staff running this team.

Agree with all of this 100%!!!  our coordinators continue to regress, as we watch our previous coordinators leave to take HC jobs and turn mediocre teams into playoff teams (except Hue, but he went to the Browns, so not even he could make that organization a playoff team)   Our Oline had only one player change, and has suddenly turned AWFUL.  Our Oline coach made a big deal about Bodine and thought he was amazing, and he spends most of his time blocking either nobody or sitting on his ass as soon as the ball is snapped.  Our once proud defense has become well below average despite drafting a lot of good defensive players in the past few years, maybe Zampese did excellent work developing Dalton-but he blows as an offensive coordinator.  and the one constant through all of this is Mr. Smiles, he with the calm demeanor no matter how badly a call is blown or what kind of crap is happening on the field.  We needed someone to calm the team down and get guys to stop making headlines with arrests, etc... like 10 years ago.  That was a success.  But now, we need a coach that gives a shit about the team winning, and acts like he gives a shit.  The stoic, stupid grin and fake clapping bit was old a long time ago.  Now, as a Bengals fan, we find it insulting.

GTFO Marvin!  Like yesterday!
Reply/Quote
This thread is fantastic, BTW! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this today!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:00 PM)jason Wrote: They may have to get rid of a coupla locker room "cancers" this off season too... If ya know what I mean.
Yes!
And, when I watch other teams on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday, (actually I don't watch other games that much) . They almost always look more energized than the Bengals and could easily whip up on the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Checks to see if he's gotten the FO yet. Nope. Marvin...please excuse yourself the heck out, thanks.
Reply/Quote