Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Drinking Game!
Did any of you get in the free contest on fanduel or draftkings regarding this debate?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL I have a funny response to this I can't post. And if you have a pretty good sense of humor, you probably went "doh" after posting.

Nah I'm lost. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: The right and Trump and his campaign believe they can have it all ways (Biden is a mental midget / Biden can show flashes of being sane) because they are well aware that their supporters believe the last thing they heard.  There is no critical thinking involved...just believe what the telelvision man tells you.

No matter what Biden says or does you can be sure he is a demented old cheater.  No matter what Trump says or does you can be sure no one is better smarter or more patriotic than he is. 

It's pretty simple. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: The right and Trump and his campaign believe they can have it all ways (Biden is a mental midget / Biden can show flashes of being sane) because they are well aware that their supporters believe the last thing they heard.  There is no critical thinking involved...just believe what the telelvision man tells you.

You really should stop grouping people. It shows a lot of hate.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Waaaaaaaaait. Ohio dirt or Georgia dirt?

LOL That's a damn good question because the dirt is different colors in some states. Nice reply.

Rep!

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You really should stop grouping people. It shows a lot of hate.

I'll stop grouping them when they stop doing it.

Even Hannity admitted the audience has no attention span and have short term memory only.

And it's not "hate" its observation of the group.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL That's a damn good question because the dirt is different colors in some states. Nice reply.

Rep!

(09-17-2020, 07:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: __4e3d034d83ade1dcf8c6fc2bb745e253_width-600.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
I’m hammered and knocked up someone’s daughter already. I know it isn’t as Nate prescribed, but I’m not a POS
Reply/Quote
Trump is a wreck.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Trump is going in the gutter and Biden is making the mistake of following him.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is an embarassment.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/29/us/politics/debate-live-stream-analysis.html

Live fact checks

Reply/Quote
I feel like there is a greater than 0 percent chance this comes to blows.
Reply/Quote
Biden looking at the camera as Trump bullshits is America

Reply/Quote
Trump is debating the wrong guy right now. Argh, why did I put this on?

I will say that it's wise of Biden to point out that Trump has changed his stance on covid and how and when it's going to disappear.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 10:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is debating the wrong guy right now.  Argh, why did I put this on?

I will say that it's wise of Biden to point out that Trump has changed his stance on covid and how and when it's going to disappear.

Biden wins points when he focuses on how bad the pandemic has been.

He also is speaking to the audience/viewers at home, which is a good move

Reply/Quote
Trump just said they had no problems at his rally. I guess Herman Cain doesn't count.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 10:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Biden wins points when he focuses on how bad the pandemic has been.

He also is speaking to the audience/viewers at home, which is a good move

Can't blame Trump for just doubling down on the "I'm better than Joe" because that's the only one person he needs to beat in order to stay president.  Why Trump even wants to be president is still beyond me, though but that's a generic comment.

Trump hammering that nobody cares about Biden seems like a bit of a fans-only sort of road he keeps going down.
Reply/Quote
The China Plague! Who had that on their BINGO card?
Reply/Quote
Biden about to use his Scranton v Park Ave line

Reply/Quote