Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Drinking Game!
BINGO card time!

BIDEN - He's the racist
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Donald Trump's response to race was to attack protestors as criminals. he doesn't address racial inequality. Biden responds by saying most police do not want to see people like Floyd and Taylor get killed and action need to occur. Donald Trump goes back to attacking protests against racial inequality.

One sounds far more presidential right now.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: BINGO card time!

BIDEN - He's the racist

Drink
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
harder topic here for Biden to be honest ...the Democratic ran cities these last few months
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Donald Trump's response to race was to attack protestors as criminals. he doesn't address racial inequality. Biden responds by saying most police do not want to see people like Floyd and Taylor get killed and action need to occur. Donald Trump goes back to attacking protests against racial inequality.

We're lucky to have Pat's unbiased commentary 

Reply/Quote
Biden now calling Trump out on his outright racist comments on suburbs, making it clear he's a man of the people having grown up in the burbs.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Donald Trump's response to race was to attack protestors as criminals. he doesn't address racial inequality. Biden responds by saying most police do not want to see people like Floyd and Taylor get killed and action need to occur. Donald Trump goes back to attacking protests against racial inequality.

The moderator points out that crime is up in certain specific republican led cities.  Trump responds by....talking about Chicago.  Same old.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're lucky to have Pat's unbiased commentary 

I'd never trust a man who claims to be unbiased!
Reply/Quote
Good move by Biden to state he's totally against defunding police. But of course there are those here that would tell him he doesn't understand what defunding means

Reply/Quote
DID Kelly Ann Conway say that, Joe?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd never trust a man who claims to be unbiased!

I'm biased against them

Reply/Quote
Did Kelly Ann Conway say that?

Fact check please
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Months spent calling Biden senile just ended tonight. The die hards will keep it up, but its now a dead strategy.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Did Kelly Ann Conway say that?

Fact check please

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/elections/conway-says-the-more-violence-erupts-the-better-it-is-for-trumps-re-election-prospects.html
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Did Kelly Ann Conway say that?

Fact check please

Kellyanne Conway last month: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.“

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/29/us/politics/debate-live-stream-analysis.html

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Kellyanne Conway last month: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.“

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/29/us/politics/debate-live-stream-analysis.html

I have to admit when Trump put him on the spot to be specific I was sure Biden would blow it.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to admit when Trump put him on the spot to be specific I was sure Biden would blow it.  

he flubbed a general earlier. Mixed up Mattis with another one whose name is M.

Reply/Quote
Trump's best moment of the night is when asked would he call out groups to stand down to help end the violence and he said "Yes, just tell me who you want me to condemn" and then he did it.

Reply/Quote
Bountygate makes an appearance, but not as much as it should have. Biden needs to hammer away at his taxes again.

Reply/Quote
Trump attacking Hunter for drug use as Biden mentions Beau's service is going to come off as very trashy, which it is.

Reply/Quote