Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard is back
According to NFL network
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This makes me happy if it's true (and if it's for way less than 10 millions).

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
ESPN just reported this too
Reply/Quote
Really good news for the secondary. Good for Dennard. I was beginning to worry that I'd have to change my pic. The forced fumble lives!
Reply/Quote
Sweet! Hope this is true
Reply/Quote
I had a feeling this was going to happen the longer he went without a deal. I'm ok with this. The other veteran CB's who would have filled his role were all about the same age and skill level. Might as well keep the one who is familiar with the organization

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I actually feel pretty good about the secondary now. Gotta figure it takes them out of the running to grab a CB in the first round, too.
Reply/Quote
This is a good signing, assuming it isn't for like 12 million per year or anything.
Reply/Quote
Pleasantly surprised. This team desperately needs to draft LB at No. 11. Hoping White falls in their lap. No brainer in my opinion if he does.
Reply/Quote
Glad he's back.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Good! Even if it's Hart money, at least Dennard deserves it more.
Reply/Quote
I am  happy to see this.

Lots of people on the board know more than I do about football so I stand to be corrected. But from my perspective Dennard is better than Dre.

Makes mew feel a bit better about off season.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 03:43 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I actually feel pretty good about the secondary now. Gotta figure it takes them out of the running to grab a CB in the first round, too.

Was thinking the same thing. I like our depth a lot better now to match up with today's NFL. Another plus is we won't be forced to move Webb outside if Dre or WJ3 goes down. 

I'd imagine we were able to get him down from $10M/yr. Really hoping it's multi-year deal. 
Reply/Quote
3 Years / 96 million with 32 million guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 03:50 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is a good signing, assuming it isn't for like 12 million per year or anything.

I can't find the money details anywhere, but I assume it's not a stupid contract, and I'm glad he's back.  

Let's just hope that we turn our focus to improving the line!
Reply/Quote
Opens up the draft even more with Dennard back and with Webb now as the 4th CB. Can address LB, OT , TE or linebacker again in the first 3 rounds without worrying about drafting a replacement for Dennard in the first two rounds.
Reply/Quote
Anyone have any numbers?

Reply/Quote
I agree with those who say it makes the Webb signing OK.

You can never have enough corners.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
the Bengals shouldnt even be looking at secondary in draft until rds 5 to 7
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 04:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: 3 Years / 96 million with 32 million guaranteed.

What?  I'm going to need to see the receipts on this one Joe.
Reply/Quote