Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Henry Injury
(01-21-2022, 12:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY!

I've watched plenty of Titans games! I feel pretty good about saying their secondary is garbage, and you could have just disagreed, but you came out throwing the insults and saying that I'll look stupid because you wanted to sound smart and like a hard ass but you're wrong!

See below for why!

What an ignorant post! You'll have egg on your face by 6 pm tomorrow!

Tony............

[Image: i-dont-wanna-hurt-his-feelings-daniella-king.gif]

He's an internet tough guy that can throw out insults and then look stupid when confronted with reality!

Burrow and company are going to absolutely feast on their secondary!

1. Seek help. Immediately. 

2. How many field goals did we come away with against the Raiders, one of the worst defenses in the league in the red zone? That should have been a 28 point win, came down to the last play. The offense isn't as good as you think it is. I rest my case.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 01:11 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: People bashing the Titans secondary is humorous to me

Eli Apple is going to be matched up on a healthy Julio Jones.

A healthy, but old Julio. Green was also healthy for the playoffs .
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:11 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: 1. Seek help. Immediately. 

2. How many field goals did we come away with against the Raiders, one of the worst defenses in the league in the red zone? That should have been a 28 point win, came down to the last play. The offense isn't as good as you think it is. I rest my case.

That second point is really important.

At home, against the Raiders and it was a 7 point win thanks to a Pratt INT.

The Titans are the number one seed for a reason, not to mention they got the number one seed while missing a record number of players in a season. Think I read somewhere they used over 90 players on the season and set that record. How many wins would the Bengals have if Chase missed the game Julio did, and Mixon was out as long as Henry, and Higgins missed a few like Brown did while Chase was out, and the line on both sides was just torn apart with injuries and etc, etc. All season long, the talk has been how fortunate the Bengals have been with the injury bug, the Titans were crushed by it and still took top seed in the AFC!! This will not be some walk away easy type game.

I still predict a win (have to say it so I'm not labeled as "negative" - Shake gets it) but this is going to be a brutal slugfest type of game and just as close if not closer than the Raider game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That second point is really important.

At home, against the Raiders and it was a 7 point win thanks to a Pratt INT.

The Titans are the number one seed for a reason, not to mention they got the number one seed while missing a record number of players in a season. Think I read somewhere they used over 90 players on the season and set that record. How many wins would the Bengals have if Chase missed the game Julio did, and Mixon was out as long as Henry, and Higgins missed a few like Brown did while Chase was out, and the line on both sides was just torn apart with injuries and etc, etc. All season long, the talk has been how fortunate the Bengals have been with the injury bug, the Titans were crushed by it and still took top seed in the AFC!! This will not be some walk away easy type game.

I still predict a win (have to say it so I'm not labeled as "negative" - Shake gets it) but this is going to be a brutal slugfest type of game and just as close if not closer than the Raider game.

You hit it on the head, our stats and rankings are completely thrown off by injuries. 

If Mixon missed 9 games, chase Higgins and Boyd all missed 6 games and your oline was in and out. Also half your defense pick your best corners and lbers out for 6 games all at the same time. What amount of games would you expect to win? It goes to Vrabel for coaching the standard next man up. We are heathly and our defense will surprise Bengal fans when they see it won't be as easy for Burrow to carve us. What the focus should be is getting up early on Bengals. Despite how good we can be and how much pressure rattles Burrow, we don't want to leave Burrow a chance to work some magic. Because he's 1 of 5 qbs in the NFL who could make a comeback happen quick regardless. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 03:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He's starting to get annoying.

30 plus years of losing, one win and all the sudden some of the twitter trolls came out acting like they are prom king.

Needs to chill a little, this is going to be a tightly contested game not some "cake walk" like Goodberry is acting. He is border-line a troll at this point.

I'm still predicting a Bengals win, but by 3 points is my guess.

All he is doing is spitting facts. Thats literally it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:45 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: You hit it on the head, our stats and rankings are completely thrown off by injuries. 

If Mixon missed 9 games, chase Higgins and Boyd all missed 6 games and your oline was in and out. Also half your defense pick your best corners and lbers out for 6 games all at the same time. What amount of games would you expect to win? It goes to Vrabel for coaching the standard next man up. We are heathly and our defense will surprise Bengal fans when they see it won't be as easy for Burrow to carve us. What the focus should be is getting up early on Bengals. Despite how good we can be and how much pressure rattles Burrow, we don't want to leave Burrow a chance to work some magic. Because he's 1 of 5 qbs in the NFL who could make a comeback happen quick regardless. 

Davis Mills carved your shitty dbs up for 300+ and 3tds... I'm sure Burrow can manage 400+ and 4tds.. Titans dbs are trash... Bengals by 2 tds...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:52 PM)Tony Wrote: Davis Mills carved your shitty dbs up for 300+ and 3tds... I'm sure Burrow can manage 400+ and 4tds.. Titans dbs are trash...

Fultons one of the top young corners hell be fine. Jackrabbit is a liability no arguments there. But we also played basic prevent 2nd half of that game so Mills of course played well. Like I said we'll surprise you guys this game. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:52 PM)Tony Wrote: Davis Mills carved your shitty dbs up for 300+ and 3tds... I'm sure Burrow can manage 400+ and 4tds.. Titans dbs are trash... Bengals by 2 tds...

Why the **** are opposing fans even in Jungle Noise? I'm getting a bit tired of it, it's been like this for two straight weeks now. Take their shit to smack talk forum. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 10:49 PM)Tony Wrote: Titans have never won as the #1 seed and its gonna stay that way. No one is scared of Tennessee....You have the shittiest QB in the playoffs by far.. This ain't 2001 , IDC about pounding the rock. Tannehil isn't keeping up with Burrow..

Is Tannehill really worse than the 49ers' QBs?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Burrow would probably tell him to stop. Don't talk crap even after the game is over.

Ya ok, lol... Burrow just said he's gonna break new glasses out in a couple weeks... 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Is Tannehill really worse than the 49ers' QBs?

Yes he is.. Dude has like 3 playoff games passing under 100 yards and multiple turnovers... He's trash..
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:58 PM)Tony Wrote: Yes he is.. Dude has like 3 playoff games passing under 100 yards and multiple turnovers... He's trash..

Not sure I'd agree with you.

Garoppolo:
4 games started
63.9% completion
119.8 YPG
2 TDs
4 INTs
73.3 rating

Tannehill:
4 games started
62.8% completion
133.5 YPG
6 TDs
2 INTs
93.8 rating

Neither is great, but Tannehill still better than Garoppolo.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Not sure I'd agree with you.

Garoppolo:
4 games started
63.9% completion
119.8 YPG
2 TDs
4 INTs
73.3 rating

Tannehill:
4 games started
62.8% completion
133.5 YPG
6 TDs
2 INTs
93.8 rating

Neither is great, but Tannehill still better than Garoppolo.
What superbowl has Tannasuck been too?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why the **** are opposing fans even in Jungle Noise? I'm getting a bit tired of it, it's been like this for two straight weeks now. Take their shit to smack talk forum. 

They've generally been allowed on threads about the upcoming game.  I personally welcome it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:45 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: You hit it on the head, our stats and rankings are completely thrown off by injuries. 

Maybe Vrabel is just shitty at determining the best players on your team.  Hilarious
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:55 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Fultons one of the top young corners hell be fine. Jackrabbit is a liability no arguments there. But we also played basic prevent 2nd half of that game so Mills of course played well. Like I said we'll surprise you guys this game. 

Ya , I highly doubt it. There is a reason no one believes in the titans and their shitty dbs are a big part of it.. Add there shitty QB = not scared at all...
Reply/Quote

You do realize you play in the NFC South, right? That division is a joke and you have 4 layup games a year against the Jaguars and Texans. 

The Bengals missed out on the 1 seed by 1 game (rested their starters against CLE). We lost by a combined 9 points to the 49ers, Packers, and Jets. 

Stop acting like the 1 seed somehow automatically makes you better and the favorite to win this game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:58 PM)Tony Wrote: Yes he is.. Dude has like 3 playoff games passing under 100 yards and multiple turnovers... He's trash..

Tannehill isn't trash and he's better than Jimmy G. His 2019 and 2020 were really good years. 

Do I think he's an elite QB who can completely take over a game? Absolutely not. But he's perfect for what the Titans want to do on offense. He's good enough. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You do realize you play in the NFC South, right? That division is a joke and you have 4 layup games a year against the Jaguars and Texans. 

The Bengals missed out on the 1 seed by 1 game (rested their starters against CLE). We lost by a combined 9 points to the 49ers, Packers, and Jets. 

Stop acting like the 1 seed somehow automatically makes you better and the favorite to win this game. 
They got dominated by the Texans the first game and struggled the 2nd game. If they think Davis Mills was rough they ain't seen nothing yet.. I seriously think the Bengals blow them out.. Burrow is gonna go off..
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:03 PM)Tony Wrote: What superbowl has Tannasuck been too?

Getting to the Super Bowl is a team effort, not just a QB.

Rex Grossman made it to a Super Bowl.
Trent Dilfer won one.
Both are still not considered great QBs.

Also, what Super Bowl did Garoppolo start in?
Oh, that's right. He simply won super bowls as the backup to Tom Brady. He didn't actually play in one.

Both Tannehill and Garoppolo got their teams to their conference championship games in 2019 but lost.
EDIT - I forgot that 49ers got a bye and actually did make it to Super Bowl in 2019. Still lost to Chiefs though and performed worse against Chiefs than Tannehill did in the AFCC game.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote