Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 09:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I always have (if you could see me you would laugh)

Thanks for the enormous pay raise year btw.... 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: allowing 9 sacks and still making that happen!? im stunned
this team has some magic fairy dust on them
so KC or Buff? whats the preference? 

also, soooooo happy Randy Bullock didnt get a chance to send us packing that would have stung even more

Buffalo definitely.  Beating Mahomes once in a season is hard, but twice in a season is improbable.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:53 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Buffalo definitely.  Beating Mahomes once in a season is hard, but twice in a season is improbable.  

Did you see Josh Allen yet? Lol.

I'll take either but I think I'll take Mahomes, even if we had to have basically record breaking days from everyone to win.

Remember, those bitches have to face us. They sacked us 9 times and lost.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: It is like Jesus has started routing for the Bengals!
How are his hands?
Reply/Quote
Just got back from running around the neighborhood naked screaming! May be going away for awhile.

I love you all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:53 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Buffalo definitely.  Beating Mahomes once in a season is hard, but twice in a season is improbable.  

I disagree personally, I think Buffalo is a really tough matchup for us.

Not that Kansas aren't, but we have beaten them this year. Not a lot between those two tbf. Both are very tough games either way.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:56 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Yeah. I’ll give credit. That was a nice throw and catch.

(01-22-2022, 09:38 PM)ah5 Wrote: Damn you... Mines tomorrow

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

I was born at Christ Hospital on the Friday before the first Super Bowl. Then my birthday in 1989 was the second Super Bowl. Don’t quite remember either but I will remember this.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Congrats guys. Way to pull it out despite Burrow taking a beating. The one thing that worried me before I said was our OC and he got out coached the whole time. Stick to what works. And he doesn't.

Great game either way and good luck the rest of the way. If Tannehill threw to AJ and it was picked I'd be OK with that compared to back to back years of throwing to a bench player with the game on the line.

Glad we won but sucks for you guys. You were cool the whole week. I believed you when you said we would be shocked by your D line. I really did, but it was still shocking.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: It is like Jesus has started routing for the Bengals!

If there is a god up there, the amount of football related prayers he must receive is mind boggling. You have to figure when McPherson was lining up for that final FG he was getting a bunch of "PLEASE LET HIM MAKE IT!" and "PLEASE LET HIM MISS IT!" prayers at the same time.  
Reply/Quote
I don't care who we get in the AFC Championship Game, we're playing with House Money from here on out! WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:43 PM)Snapcount Wrote: Completely insane !

I never dreamed this would happen this year.

This is stuff from the "old testament". Slaying dragons and s-hit !!!!

There's dragon slayers in the OT? I heard good ol Devil, but not dragons.. Was the Dayton A ball affiliate in the old testament?  Hilarious  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Did you see Josh Allen yet? Lol.

I'll take either but I think I'll take Mahomes, even if we had to have basically record breaking days from everyone to win.

Remember, those bitches have to face us. They sacked us 9 times and lost.

Oh I've seen Allen.  Rather them play a team they haven't already played.   Rather play a defense that hasn't seen Burrow/Chase yet other than on TV
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Told ya! 

WHO DEY!

I’ll trade Who Dey for an avocado mascot any day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Congrats guys. Way to pull it out despite Burrow taking a beating. The one thing that worried me before I said was our OC and he got out coached the whole time. Stick to what works. And he doesn't.

Great game either way and good luck the rest of the way. If Tannehill threw to AJ and it was picked I'd be OK with that compared to back to back years of throwing to a bench player with the game on the line.

thanks!
hell of a game!
Reply/Quote
Off the chart happy!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

I saw your messages all week. Classy all the way. Hard to find that in an opponent leading up to a game. Great game today and I am very excited there are some new names in the AFC now to make it interesting!
Reply/Quote
are we betting in avocados now? Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:57 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: I don't care who we get in the AFC Championship Game, we're playing with House Money from here on out! WHO-DEY!

That started after last week for me

Reply/Quote
I'm going to be called a ***** but I'm so emotional rn. I love this team and I love I never rooted for another team. The wait has been so worth it. One. More. Game. WHY. NOT. US?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:57 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: I don't care who we get in the AFC Championship Game, we're playing with House Money from here on out!  WHO-DEY!

Not even house money.. It's a piss wet lottery scratch off we found on a gas station bathroom floor behind the toilet..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote