Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
I never post on here but I just wanted to say congratulations everyone. We have all suffered together and never gave up.
Reply/Quote
WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe we are where we are. I can't believe it. I can, but I can't. Onr game away boys. JUST ONE
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:52 PM)M.W. Wrote: Thanks for the enormous pay raise year btw.... 

Your welcome!  BTW, you earned it Wink
Reply/Quote
niners vs bengals rematch?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Give us KC, I don't care. Give us buffalo. You can do whatever you want to Burrow, he's still going to go get that 2nd LSU chip.

I wonder how much crap you were spewing during the game?

Reply/Quote
This win makes losing $100K in the stock market last week a little more tolerable lol
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Congrats guys. Way to pull it out despite Burrow taking a beating. The one thing that worried me before I said was our OC and he got out coached the whole time. Stick to what works. And he doesn't.

Great game either way and good luck the rest of the way. If Tannehill threw to AJ and it was picked I'd be OK with that compared to back to back years of throwing to a bench player with the game on the line.

Thanks

And you guys need a QB
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Bengals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:59 PM)Takedown Wrote: I'm going to be called a ***** but I'm so emotional rn. I love this team and I love I never rooted for another team. The wait has been so worth it. One. More. Game. WHY. NOT. US?

You’re a ******
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Thanks

And you guys need a QB

With his cap hit only way is too draft a qb. If u guys had a decent oline u guys would be top seed with Burrow playing like this. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(01-22-2022, 09:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: There's dragon slayers in the OT? I heard good ol Devil, but not dragons.. Was the Dayton A ball affiliate in the old testament?  Hilarious  

Just feeeeling reeealy good ! Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not even house money.. It's a piss wet lottery scratch off we found on a gas station bathroom floor behind the toilet..  Who Dey

Reply/Quote
Joe just said right before he walked on the field, Evan stretched and said, “Looks like we’re going to the AFC Championship boys”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Congrats guys. Way to pull it out despite Burrow taking a beating. The one thing that worried me before I said was our OC and he got out coached the whole time. Stick to what works. And he doesn't.

Great game either way and good luck the rest of the way. If Tannehill threw to AJ and it was picked I'd be OK with that compared to back to back years of throwing to a bench player with the game on the line.

Good game mike. It was cool having you here this week. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
-delurk-
Lions fan here. I've been having fun watching the Bengals in the playoffs and following along with you guys on the board here and decided to join. Congrats to your team making the conference championship game.
Reply/Quote
Trey Flowers was amazing in punt coverage today.

Reader was insane today.

Burrow was the perfect mix of conservative and aggressive. Him throwing a bad pick today would've lost us the game.

Bates was great

Logan Wilson is a great player

Alot of ppl played very good today.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:01 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: niners vs bengals rematch?

That's the match up I want in the SB be it this year or next.
Reply/Quote
Joe laying it down in the presser.
Reply/Quote