Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 09:39 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: LMAO and to think Taylor called a frikkin TIME OUT on the pick but didn't get it

I say they win in spite of him, but it is what it is. Talent is of the chart.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
R. tannehill reminds me of baker mayfield. Throw 3 picks when you have the best back in the league behind you. DOWN GOES VRABEL.
Reply/Quote
We are 1 away from the bowl with the worst o line ever.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m in the back of a merita bread truck holding Mayor McCheese hostage. I have no memory of how I got here. I think my celebration may have gone a bit off the rails
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I literally cannot believe it. These are not your Bengals of old.

You listen to Burrow in the postgame... he is something different. A special special player.

We're going to the AFC Championship game guys!!!!
Reply/Quote
Sware the Chase play was the AJ green rout to beat the Steelers in the exact situation
Reply/Quote
Bengals are undefeated in AFC Championship rounds.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
WOOT Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:40 PM)bengals73 Wrote: What a year, and to think I was on the phone cancelling my Sunday ticket at one point.. Luckily had an emergency come up at that time and had to hang up with the DirectTV Rep.. Then a little bit after either stomping the Steelers or Ravens, I realized. 

[Image: the-one-he-is-the-one.gif]

I hear ya!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
God I’m watching post game and Evan’s FG was good from 58.
Reply/Quote
Completely insane !

I never dreamed this would happen this year.

This is stuff from the "old testament". Slaying dragons and s-hit !!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Now we got this.

Told ya! 

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: Defense won that game

I'd have to give it to McPherson.  4/4 fg's with 2 over 50 yards!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:41 PM)Housh Wrote: We are 1 away from the bowl with the worst o line ever.

Don't squeeze the lemon.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:42 PM)phil413 Wrote: Sware the Chase play was the AJ green rout to beat the Steelers in the exact situation

First thing I thought too. Pick from Reggie Nelson. Dalton to AJ Green. Josh Brown (I think) FG. Into the playoffs.

The difference between Burrow and Dalton is never so obvious as this. Burrow did that to take us to an AFC Championship game.
Reply/Quote
Make sure to DVR GMFB on Monday. Everyone but Kay picked the Titans, and I want to watch those smug pricks have to eat their words LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don’t know how Joe had 348 yards.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congrats guys. Way to pull it out despite Burrow taking a beating. The one thing that worried me before I said was our OC and he got out coached the whole time. Stick to what works. And he doesn't.

Great game either way and good luck the rest of the way. If Tannehill threw to AJ and it was picked I'd be OK with that compared to back to back years of throwing to a bench player with the game on the line.
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:41 PM)Housh Wrote: We are 1 away from the bowl with the worst o line ever.

I will not question whatever we give up. Move up in the draft and get lineman. Best free agent out there...drive him to the bank and tell him take what he wants. A good O-line and the '72 Dolphins would be nervous. Yeah, I said it!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote