Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Is Prince worse than Bobby Hart? I think so.
Reply/Quote
How are people blaming Mixon when there are 5 Titans past the LOS as he gets the ball? Titans are the 2nd best in run defense and are playing the two hand touch O-line of the Bengals. Delays are stupid. I also hate toss plays, always.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:13 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: For those of us who said we match up well against the Titans, thus far we were right.

Our D vs their O = Yes. 

Our O vs their D = No. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Negativity? Grow a pair of clackers.

^ This
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: Sorry the Titans defense is so horrible ... Better?

THAT'S more like it...hee hee hee...

...er, no...you are correct. We HAVE to be better. It's embarrassing at this point... Whatever
Reply/Quote
Again…7 man protections.
Reply/Quote
This might go down as the most sacks in one playoff game

JB getting thrown around like a rag doll.

This is UGLY
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yes, take some shots on the next series

You gotta float some up there early in the snap and open the middle of the field by putting pressuring outside the hashes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: These Mixon runs might as well be Burrow kneels. Same way to just quit on offense. 5 carries for 3 yards.

Quick passes to Mixon will be the only way to have a running game. Try Evans maybe? he's more nifty.
Reply/Quote
Any idea what can be done this game about the O-line? Otherwise hopefully the defense can keep balling out for a wins sake
Reply/Quote
Hoard saying Titans backup QB warming up
Reply/Quote
We're golden if the Titans keep not doing stuff on offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Is Prince worse than Bobby Hart? I think so.

Adeniji is getting abused. 

Jonah gave up a sack. 

It is everyone. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They have been for the last 3 years or so.  They have been among best in the league this year.

2nd, according to what they said on the telecast.  That is what prompted my post.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Can they please, please, please put Carman and Smith/ Johnson in at RG and RT?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Johnson didn't dress.. I'd be ok with Smith though. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:21 PM)Destro Wrote: How are people blaming Mixon when there are 5 Titans past the LOS as he gets the ball? Titans are the 2nd best in run defense and are playing the two hand touch O-line of the Bengals. Delays are stupid. I also hate toss plays, always.

The time he stopped in the backfield.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:21 PM)Destro Wrote: How are people blaming Mixon when there are 5 Titans past the LOS as he gets the ball? Titans are the 2nd best in run defense and are playing the two hand touch O-line of the Bengals. Delays are stupid. I also hate toss plays, always.

Prince didnt touch a single body on Mixon’s loss of 3. I cannot stand to watch this guy.
Reply/Quote
Get that ball again!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:19 PM)samhain Wrote: He absolutely can't do it.

I really think we should've kept Carman in that roll when healthy. He showed enough and if we want him to develop he's gonna have to play.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:21 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Is Prince worse than Bobby Hart? I think so.

I don’t know why this organization picks Ohio State linemen. Lately, they all have sucked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote