Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(11-28-2021, 10:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: There was no option for a tie.

We're suing over voter fraud.  Give me a call.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Both of these teams look like hot garbage. How did the Browns put up 41 against the Bengals?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 01:07 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I guess I have to root for the Stains for the first time this year.  Sick

You left no Vote for NEITHER.  I cast a Write In VOTE for Neither.  I Hate both teams and I refuse to watch this game.  It is anticlimactic.  The Bengals SWEPT the Steelers in 2021 today, and ALL my excitement was spent on that game.  Plus it's hard to say which team losing tonight would help Bengals into Play-Offs more, and THAT is a huge reason for me to say I'm not rooting for either team, or NEITHER.  I don't need this night game to rain on my parade from Bengals Win.  I don't need to hear announcers hype either team after our GREAT BENGALS WIN.  I would rather watch paint dry than watch Browns play the Ravens. I Do Not Live In Cleveland....or Baltimore. ....GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This "game" tonight is possibly the worst combined display of quarterbacking I have seen in a LONG time.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:37 AM)kevin Wrote: You left no Vote for NEITHER.  I cast a Write In VOTE for Neither.  I Hate both teams and I refuse to watch this game.  It is anticlimactic.  The Bengals SWEPT the Steelers in 2021 today, and ALL my excitement was spent on that game.  Plus it's hard to say which team losing tonight would help Bengals into Play-Offs more, and THAT is a huge reason for me to say I'm not rooting for either team, or NEITHER.  I don't need this night game to rain on my parade from Bengals Win.  I don't need to hear announcers hype either team after our GREAT BENGALS WIN.  I would rather watch paint dry than watch Browns play the Ravens. I Do Not Live In Cleveland....or Baltimore. ....GO BENGALS

Do as you please..I don't really care about voting to be honest. The system is rigged unless I win..Everyone knows that.. Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I love how they're still gushing over Jackson and his amazing "side arm" throws as if he doesn't have 4 int in one game.
Reply/Quote
What a terrible game.

You can make a good case that Burrow is the best QB in the AFCN at this point.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What a terrible game.

You can make a good case that Burrow is the best QB in the AFCN at this point.

It's pretty terrible. And yet we make Baker look like prime Joe Montana every time. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 09:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Who are we kidding, the ratbirds are taking the division. I don't see them losing more games/us catching up. The browns on the other hand, are in the way of us getting in the playoffs as a WildC team. Ratbirds, chiefs, titans, patriots WC: bengals, chargers,buffalo

I hope the ratbirds win, the stains need to go where they belong.

Disagree with this strongly. We are one game back of Baltimore and have already thumped them up there.

They still have games against GB/LAR/@Cin/@Cle. They are far from a lock to win the division.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:22 AM)TheFan Wrote: I love how they're still gushing over Jackson and his amazing "side arm" throws as if he doesn't have 4 int in one game.

Collingsworth especially made me  Sick when saying, "Do you tell Michael Jordan to not shoot..." Uh no, Lamar is not on Jordan-tier status.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:22 AM)TheFan Wrote: I love how they're still gushing over Jackson and his amazing "side arm" throws as if he doesn't have 4 int in one game.

Collinsworth gets embarrassing.  It's OK to say Lamar is playing like crap, Cris.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:47 AM)TheFan Wrote: It's pretty terrible. And yet we make Baker look like prime Joe Montana every time. 

Well... the Bengals have gotten a few monkeys off their back, this season (can't beat the Steelers, can't win in prime-time, etc) - so now it's time to get Mayfield off their back, as well.  He looked TERRIBLE against the Ravens.  However, they don't play the Browns until the final week of regular season, so maybe the playoff spots will be decided by then, the game will be meaningless, and the Bengals can rest some starters.
Reply/Quote
Yes, I only watched the first half, but that was one of the worst football games I ever saw.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:56 AM)Destro Wrote:  We need to beat the Steelers into end of their reign of floating to the top of the AFC North every year. Let us be the ones.

This is the way!

Reply/Quote
I tried to watch it but just couldn't get into it.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:29 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Well... the Bengals have gotten a few monkeys off their back, this season (can't beat the Steelers, can't win in prime-time, etc) - so now it's time to get Mayfield off their back, as well.  He looked TERRIBLE against the Ravens.  However, they don't play the Browns until the final week of regular season, so maybe the playoff spots will be decided by then, the game will be meaningless, and the Bengals can rest some starters.

We have beaten Mayfield. 

That was the year they fired their last Head Coach Freddie Kitchens.

I really think he was fired because the Bengals beat him. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:57 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We have beaten Mayfield.... 

I meant lately.
Reply/Quote
We embarrassed the Rat Turds.

The Browns embarrass us at home

The Rat Turds beat the Browns even w 4 turnovers

We embarrass the Steelers

Steelers beat the Browns at home

Talk about ANY GIVEN SUNDAY anything can happen in this division.

We need the Stoolers to stomp the Turds this weekend !!
Reply/Quote
The question now becomes: How many of you can stomach to root for the squeelers to stomp the crow turds? I certainly can since the squeelers are essentially out of it this season barring a miracle and I have little doubts the NFL and it's all brilliant marketing machine can arrange that to happen, but still..Someone other than us and Miami have to bring them back down to earth. The crow turds have a pretty easy schedule compared to ours and they're the only team standing between us and divisional supremacy.. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Balt Sux
I've read several national articles about them and not a peep about the fact that we mopped the floor with crow feathers last time around..
We have to take care of Chargers, 9rs, and Bronco's before mopping up with the crow turds again.. then the Chiefs ...That last one with the stains will likely be irrelevant by then..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:37 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, I only watched the first half, but that was one of the worst football games I ever saw.

I'm fairly certain the second half was even worse. 
Reply/Quote