Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to?
What do you guys and gals think is it fading some?
Reply/Quote
Lol...no. Familiar faces like Hines may be gone, but they're still the same dirty a-holes they've always been.

Just ask Huber.

[Image: kevin-huber-hit-hard-by-steelers-b.gif?w=640]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Did the sun come up in the east this morning?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 07:29 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Did the sun come up in the east this morning?

I don't know where or what the sun is doing...  hahahhaa....  but I think we use to hate them more...  LOL.... 
Reply/Quote
I do. They can die in a fire.
Reply/Quote
Tiger I wouldn't cross the street to piss on any of them if they were on fire...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 08:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I do. They can die in a fire.

This is a reasonable response.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Whoever has lived through the 2005 season should have an unwavering flame of hatred for Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers with a passion. But I like those fans of that team that've made their way here.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
F Pittsburgh!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is a reasonable response.

I'm glad you  think so. I had to edit it to keep it classy.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What do you guys and gals think is it fading some?

I can't see anything that's changed that would make me hate them any less.

No matter how much I hate their team--and that is a whole lot--I hate their fans even more.  Especially the ones who act like they won the rings.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Can't stand them. They've even got bandwagon fans out here in Idaho. Can't stand them either.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What do you guys and gals think is it fading some?

It will never fade.  I hate them with the passion of a thousand suns.
Reply/Quote
I still read this little gem about once a month.

http://uproxx.com/ksk/2011/01/haters-guide-to-the-postseason-pittsburgh-steelers-afc-2nd-seed/

I'd say it still sums up most of our feelings.
Reply/Quote
I've softened my anger towards the Steelers this past season.

I was on assignment in Puerto Rico for 15 weeks last year, between September and December and I was working with two Steelers fans.
It was just us and 1 other guy ( a Niners fan if you can believe it) that we knew down here, so we all tended to hang out, despite our allegiances. I hated both of their teams with a passion.

So we were watching a lot of football together. And I got to know them and everything.

And they really humanized the Steelers for me. I learned that they, as fans, go through the same shit with the Steelers that we go through with the Bengals. They aren't like these cocky, big headed ass hats that I, and perhaps a lot of bengals fans, perceive them to be.

So, through them, I began to hate the Steelers and their fans a little less.

I used to love seeing Steelers get injured, mainly out of spite for all the awful injuries they've caused over the years.

Now I just am content to see them lose. And maybe a minor injury. Or two.
Reply/Quote
Ya, and every Pittshi* fan is an old greasy dirty piece of shi* that probably beats his kid. just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
Yes, very much so !
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 08:52 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I hate the Steelers with a passion. But I like those fans of that team that've made their way here.

If SSF and Woodley are the class of all Steelers fans, well...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote