Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we take a RB in 2017?
I think we really should look at a top end RB when we draft this year.  Along with 2-3 O-line and DL.  EVERYTHING starts at the line of scrimmage.  Control that, and we control the outcome of most games.

Every year, my draft strategy includes taking 1 olineman within the first 3 rounds of every draft.   That way, it should prevent the current situation we find ourselves in this year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Nope, I hate the thought of taking a running back that isn't name Zeke Elliot in the draft.

Fix the offensive line and im sure you'll see a lot more production out of Hill and Gio.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 02:21 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Nope, I hate the thought of taking a running back that isn't name Zeke Elliot in the draft.

Fix the offensive line and im sure you'll see a lot more production out of Hill and Gio.

Take Leonard Fournette then draft a o-linemen in 2nd round?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
There's only a few guys in the league that are good enough to overcome bad lines and stay above the 4.6ish range. I honestly haven't seen much from the guys coming out next year, but I don't remember seeing any of them that really had that ability to really pick up positive yards regardless of the push.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote