Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Germany.... You're doing it wrong
(06-12-2016, 03:19 PM)Benton Wrote: Western values like Georgians'?

:mellow:

Sound more like a case of white people good, brown people bad... Even when they act the same.

It's bad enough we have to deal with our own deviants.   We don't need migrant deviants adding to the problem.      

You may think it's all about skin colour with me but it's no where near.    Show me stories about Russian, Asian, or any other white immigrated coming here married to children and I will blast them the same.    

You pulling some story from the state of Georgia 11 years ago just shows you have no idea what this debate is about.....  Responsible immigration.    In responsible immigration skin colour doesn't matter.    We also do not just let anyone in here.   It is amazing how quick you are to go right to skin colour.  
(06-12-2016, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's bad enough we have to deal with our own deviants.   We don't need migrant deviants adding to the problem.      

You may think it's all about skin colour with me but it's no where near.    Show me stories about Russian, Asian, or any other white immigrated coming here married to children and I will blast them the same.    

You pulling some story from the state of Georgia 11 years ago just shows you have no idea what this debate is about.....  Responsible immigration.    In responsible immigration skin colour doesn't matter.    We also do not just let anyone in here.   It is amazing how quick you are to go right to skin colour.  

How many stories of responsible immigrants would take for YOU to understand that your hyperbole about everything is laughable?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2016, 06:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: How many stories of responsible immigrants would take for YOU to understand that your hyperbole about everything is laughable?

I am living a life of responsible immigration.  I am well aware of what it looks like and what it doesn't....   We are friends with many other people and families who live the immigrant story everyday.   I have yet to run into one who has a child bride.   

So please know you are barking up the wrong tree when you assume that I don't have any idea about immigration and how it affects people good, bad, and ugly.   Which is why it's frustrating.   
(06-12-2016, 06:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am living a life of responsible immigration.  I am well aware of what it looks like and what it doesn't....   We are friends with many other people and families who live the immigrant story everyday.   I have yet to run into one who has a child bride.   

So please know you are barking up the wrong tree when you assume that I don't have any idea about immigration and how it affects people good, bad, and ugly.   Which is why it's frustrating.   

Then quit using individual examples and applying them to an entire group.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2016, 12:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well thankfully for them they have citiZenship already.  They can be disgusting.    

Why should any western country let these people in when it's obvious they play fast and loose with western values.    

But like always .... White people bad ... Brown people good .... No matter how many children they rape.  

Adults who rape children are animals.   Why would any western nation allow these animals into their country?     Send them back.    And before you bring up your white couple again.    I think they shoild be jailed since we can't send them anywhere.   

(06-12-2016, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's bad enough we have to deal with our own deviants.   We don't need migrant deviants adding to the problem.      

I said Muslim, you made it racial. Do you see Muslims as a racial issue? I'm not following otherwise.

As far as the age of the article, first google seaech
. Honestly it came up second, the first being a teen who married her 37 year old teacher. But anyway, as I said, I'm not posting a lot of links on my phone, but there are plenty of stories out there. You're deluded if you think young teens dont marry people much older than them here as white and sometimes Christian people.

If you want the thread to be about immigration, go for it. That's not what you did here. What you did here was make a thread condemning people for the exact same practice that's legal and happens here. So if anything, you've shown there's not much difference in there culture and ours. Was that your aim? If not, you missed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-12-2016, 03:19 PM)Benton Wrote: Western values like Georgians'?

Mellow

Sound more like a case of white people good, brown people bad... Even when they act the same.

(06-12-2016, 07:03 PM)Benton Wrote: I said Muslim, you made it racial. Do you see Muslims as a racial issue? I'm not following otherwise.

As far as the age of the article, first google seaech
. Honestly it came up second, the first being a teen who married her 37 year old teacher. But anyway, as I said, I'm not posting a lot of links on my phone, but there are plenty of stories out there. You're deluded if you think young teens dont marry people much older than them here as white and sometimes Christian people.

If you want the thread to be about immigration, go for it. That's not what you did here. What you did here was make a thread condemning people for the exact same practice that's legal and happens here. So if anything, you've shown there's not much difference in there culture and ours. Was that your aim? If not, you missed.

Actually you often go to the well of painting this as a anti brown thing.   

I just can't stand anyone who comes here illegally.   It's hard enough to go through the legal immigration process to just watch these people waltz on in because they supposedly have it bad.   They walk in with their child brides, oppressed women, lack of knowledge of western culture.    They don't deserve to be here ahead of anyone who tries to do it the legal way.    

This goes for any illegal immigrant.  We have a process they can apply.   There is a green card lottery they put in for .... Like many have done for years hoping to be chosen.  

As for the guy raping his 11 year old cousin/wife.   I don't want anyone like this here it's bad enough we have our own batch of them.   These is no reason to add sexual abusers to the population.  Send them back 

We can't deport citizens but we can sure a heck stop immigrated from entering that partake in child rape.   And the last I checked we do a decent job of hitting these perverts here.... Although I wish we had stiffer punishments.   

Posting stories like this is a reminder why we need a tough immigration policy and not let in any migrants.  It's already bad enough with all the illegals here already.  Europe is suffering. 

Immigrants are good for the country but they need to be legal and at least want to follow the laws.   
(06-13-2016, 02:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually you often go to the well of painting this as a anti brown thing.   

That's a weird way of admitting you were mistaken.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So with this court case there has been movement in the Bundestag. http://www.dw.com/en/germany-mulls-tighter-child-marriage-laws/a-19325588

I still find it hard to say "you were married before, but not anymore!" I guess to me it depends on how you look at refugees. Are they temporary or permanent residents? If you are treating them as if there will be no return for them to their country then I can definitely see an argument for making changes.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR