Poll: Do you want ZT back if his leaving makes JB want to leave as well?
This poll is closed.
Yes
24.24%
16 24.24%
No
75.76%
50 75.76%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy?
(12-01-2020, 09:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Companion poll to Wes' "Do you want ZT back for year 3" poll, with the addition of "If Taylor leaves and the new coach makes JB unhappy and he then wants out of here?"

Winning cures everything.  Baker Mayfield supposedly liked Freddie Kitchens.  Bet he likes winning better!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry if someone already said it, but who was Freddie Kitchen's biggest supporter in Cleveland? Baker Mayfield.

You think Mayfield isn't happy now with Stephanski?

BTW, that game last night....Wow. When was the last time you saw fight like that out of an NFL team in Ohio? Browns are damn good. Rats were desperate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 09:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Companion poll to Wes' "Do you want ZT back for year 3" poll, with the addition of "If Taylor leaves and the new coach makes JB unhappy and he then wants out of here?"

if ZT stays Burrow wont last that long.... 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 10:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I must have missed the part where Palmer wanted out because we fired a HC who had the worst winning percentage in 100 years. 

If you throw trash on Joe Burrow's lawn, he'll March your ass over to his house to pick it up... Even if it wasn't you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote