Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera??
I was just over on reddit and there's a post from one of the camera guys about Burfict being a jerk, that he actually hurt the camera guy (by making his nose bloody and bc he hit his leg on a cart) when 55 tackled the camera.

If I can figure out how to post the link, I will. I do love #55 and I'm praying this is unintentional. I know last week the Bell injury was an accident and if anyone was at fault, it was Bell for planting his feet/hips like he did.

Kudos to the camera man though. He kept on filming and the camera sustained no damage!!

Hope this is just an accident. If not...Somebody (Whit?? Andy?? Geno??) needs to straighten his ass out...

reddit link
Reply/Quote
I remember when Burfict ran into the camera behind the endzone. Didn't see anything intentional.
Reply/Quote
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/5/9679236/vontaze-burfict-knocks-over-a-camera-because-cameras-are-stupid

What the hell?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
They're slamming him on reddit...Pretty bad, too. The camera guy that's said some things on there was standing next to the guy who's camera was hit. You'd think Burfict body slammed the guy. Maybe he had too much momentum? It's the NFL they're filming...Not a tea party!

I doubt it was intentional...He just isn't that kind of guy, I don't think. Maybe it's the media looking for ANYTHING to stir up some bullshit and cause stress to our 8-0 Bengals??

I think it's pretty unprofessional for an NFL camera man to be on reddit running his mouth, IMHO. With that said, I'd give just about anything to have that gig!
Reply/Quote
It is all about Burficts reputation.

If this was any other player it would be a non-issue
Reply/Quote
I believe #55 won.
Reply/Quote
I like Burfict, but I remember when it happened thinking "why would he do that?" If you watch the video again, you can see him pushing the camera. It sure looks intentional. There is no need or excuse for that.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/bengals-blog/2015/11/05/bengals-vontaze-burfict-abuses-camera-during-pregame-warmups/75260920/

Another article about it
Reply/Quote
How's his knee on more important note
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we have enough evidence by now to say that Burfict is a little "off". But as long as he isn't getting penalties or suspensions, I really don't care.
Reply/Quote
Yeah....pretty obvious he ran into it....Reggie almost got it....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Burfict was up in Geno's grill upon return to bench after defensive came off field in 2nd half.

Thought little of it at first until other LB's came and pulled him away.

Was a quick incident and never seen them interact strangely the rest of the game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:25 AM)PApinhead Wrote: I like Burfict, but I remember when it happened thinking "why would he do that?"  If you watch the video again, you can see him pushing the camera.  It sure looks intentional.  There is no need or excuse for that.

Looks like he ran into it, it began to fall, and he finished it off.  Granted, he could've tried to catch it....but if he did and strained a back muscle....

Reply/Quote
I watched the replay a bunch of times. Looks VERY intentional to me. Looks like he trots right up to it and pushes it over and you can see his left hand follw through at the end. Bully the team your playing, not a cameraman. I love Burfict, but that kind of crap is inexcusable!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:15 AM)BengalB Wrote: They're slamming him on reddit...Pretty bad, too. The camera guy that's said some things on there was standing next to the guy who's camera was hit. You'd think Burfict body slammed the guy. Maybe he had too much momentum? It's the NFL they're filming...Not a tea party!

I doubt it was intentional...He just isn't that kind of guy, I don't think. Maybe it's the media looking for ANYTHING to stir up some bullshit and cause stress to our 8-0 Bengals??

I think it's pretty unprofessional for an NFL camera man to be on reddit running his mouth, IMHO. With that said, I'd give just about anything to have that gig!

I remember seeing this happen during the game.  I believe his momentum could have carried him into the camera or at least I'll give him the benefit of any doubt, but it also seemed he could have avoided the camera the same as Nelson did.  However, pushing the camera to the side was intentional.  He intentionally twisted Cam Newton's ankle.  I memory serves me correctly, I have seen him punch other players in the groin.  He does crap like this.  It is a lack of character on his part and a lack of control/leadership on the coaches part for allowing him to continue crap like this.
Reply/Quote
Glad none of our guys got hurt. Nelson almost took it straight on but just barely avoided it.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Looks like he ran into it, it began to fall, and he finished it off.  Granted, he could've tried to catch it....but if he did and strained a back muscle....

It doesn't look to me like it was falling until he pushed it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
He used the camera to stop his momentum. Then it started tipping over and he didn't bother to stop it.

As most players are pretty impartial to the surroundings of the game.

People are just trying to cause a fuss.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is def back with the constant "controversy's" after every game. I didn't think it was intentional when it happened live. Moment took both him and Reggie there. Maybe if Reggie wasn't next to him he would have had room to move out of the camera's way.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:46 AM)PApinhead Wrote: It doesn't look to me like it was falling until he pushed it.

I get that, but if you look closely, he had his right hand on the other side of the camera, and it looks as though he's trying to keep it off his chest.  If he just aimed to push it over from the get go, I would think he would have had both hands on the left side of the camera and slammed it down.  As I said, Reggie almost ran into it too.....

Reply/Quote