Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera??
(11-08-2015, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How about the cameraman who was actually hit by Burfict?

What do you think of his opinion of what happened?

He said there was no problem because he knows stuff like that happens all the time.

And kudos to him.  But, he was also quoted as saying he thought the collision could have been avoided. And in his years of working the sidelines this is the only time something like this has happened to him.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/wlwt-cameraman-involved-in-offfield-collision-during-tnf-game/36299714

Quote:“I don't want to say he did anything on purpose, because I don't think he did,” Strickler said. “I know he wasn't out to hurt me. But in the moment, it looked like he might have been able to avoid it.”
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How about the cameraman who was actually hit by Burfict?

What do you think of his opinion of what happened?

He said there was no problem because he knows stuff like that happens all the time.

Well, to be honest he was probably protecting his sideline/endzone accessibility.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:25 AM)PApinhead Wrote: I like Burfict, but I remember when it happened thinking "why would he do that?"  If you watch the video again, you can see him pushing the camera.  It sure looks intentional.  There is no need or excuse for that.

it looked totally intentional to me and i also thought at the time ' what an a$$hole'
Reply/Quote
Only thing I can say about this is that if I came across something in work that might hurt me, and I avoid it, I may push it aside after being pissed off it was there in the first place especially if it's something that can interfere with me doing my job properly without injury. Did him running into the camera look inevitable? Yes. Do I think he may have shoved it afterwards? Also yes. But if you're that close to a playing field with guys who work out and hit people for a living then you should expect something to happen. Those camera's and crewman are just inching closer every year to the field it's ridiculous.
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
What I want to know is, why has Neil deGrasse Tyson not weighed in on this ??
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What I want to know is, why has Neil deGrasse Tyson not weighed in on this ??
Ninja

hes more astro pyshics instead of just the regular kind... Call Bill Nye
Reply/Quote