Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week
(11-15-2021, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What was the score when McCoy went out?  Rolleyes

Actually, think I made a mistake; was 31-3 when he came out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 02:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Actually, think I made a mistake; was 31-3 when he came out.

^ Not a bannable offense. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 11:29 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 8a8f07c4c49a56b8b05fb5f3b9768ec1.gif]

Hey - I know that *****! Cheater had her nose up so much ass it aint funny. Tramp!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What was the score when McCoy went out?  Rolleyes

Please tell me what part of my reply was wrong?

"Arizona was down to their 3rd string QB gramps."
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:27 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Please tell me what part of my reply was wrong?

The part where it was stated that the Panthers beat Arizona and you replied with "they were down to their 3rd string QB", directly implying that was an impetus for the loss, when in fact, the game was already out of hand with Arizona's 2nd string QB. 

If you had said "backup QB" or any variation of that, not implying that it was because they were on their "3rd string QB", you would have been ok. 

You cemented this by accusing someone of lying while posting the stats for the 2nd and 3rd string QB. 

[Image: gavel-bob-the-minion.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The part where it was stated that the Panthers beat Arizona and you replied with "they were down to their 3rd string QB", directly implying that was an impetus for the loss, when in fact, the game was already out of hand with Arizona's 2nd string QB. 

If you had said "backup QB" or any variation of that, not implying that it was because they were on their "3rd string QB", you would have been ok. 

You cemented this by accusing someone of lying while posting the stats for the 2nd and 3rd string QB. 

[Image: gavel-bob-the-minion.gif]

Faulk you. Don't you dare use a legal gif against me that's my job!Rant

Furthermore, you are inferring that I was implying Carolina beat them because they were using their 3rd string QB. Au contraire mon frère,
that was the farthest issue that I considered. My point[evidence] and not even an argument was the valid fact that Arizona was not playing with their first string QB. The fact is I partly watched the game because Arizona's WR Christian Kirk is on my fantasy team and I needed him to do well. Ergo, I knew the particularities of said game and was well aware that Carolina was well ahead before Streveler entered the ball game. Thus, I did not write anything that was factually incorrect. 

Party 1: 
"Meanwhile the Panthers beat Arizona." 

Party 2:

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 10:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, I think the Raiders game will be very telling. They've had the bye to regroup and get rested up. Now it's time to come out and prove themselves. IMO, this is damn close to a must win. A loss doesn't mean they're out of it by any means...but getting to 6 wins makes their job a lot easier going forward, and it gives them them a tiebreaker advantage against LV. Those things start to be much more important now. 

If they were to come out and look bad in a 3rd straight loss, that would be pretty concerning and I would start to wonder where their heads are at and what the coaching staff had been doing with the time off.  Mellow

Agree with all of this, this is as close to a must win as we have had this season. We needed the rest badly and to look at the
mistakes we made against the Stains and correct them. I watched the game after and if we took care of the ball better and 
Chase made some plays like he was doing the rest of the season we could of won the game or at least made it real close.

The Chubb run was honestly our undoing on Defense, other than that we played pretty good. The Mayfield TD pass was a
fraction of a second from being a BJ Hill knockdown instead. This game is such a game of nanoseconds it isn't funny.

(11-14-2021, 11:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, the Steelers couldn't defeat the Lions, needed help from the zebras to beat the Bears and needed OT to beat Geno freaking Smith at home. They're not a very good team right now, which is why I don't get the fear some of our fans are showing for them.

And yeah, every week there's games happening around the league that leave you scratching your head and saying WTF. Hell, look at Dallas. They looked pitiful last week, getting owned by Denver...then come back and obliterate the Falcons today.

The Steelers look bad man, no doubt about it. Cannot believe they have won as many games as they have, ugly.

Weird ass season, all kinds of strange things going on. I don't know what to think about any team at this point.
Reply/Quote