Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins trade #3 pick
Dolphins trade up to 6 with Eagles, Giving up 12 and a 2nd rd pick LOL
Reply/Quote
Dolphins just traded back up to 6 with the Eagles
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That good ol' win vs the Texans in week 16!
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:19 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Actually I think it makes perfect sense for the Dolphins. They have #12, and 18, plus an extra 3rd, and 2 1s in 2022, and 2023.

They also have an extra 2nd this year as well.

Two firsts, two seconds, and two 3rds... all in the 2021 draft.  
Reply/Quote
so the Dolphins want whomever the Bengals don't take

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: They also have an extra 2nd this year as well.

Two firsts, two seconds, and two 3rds... all in the 2021 draft.  

They just moved up to 6 LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:36 PM)pally Wrote: so the Dolphins want whomever the Bengals don't take

Man, that is some moving around lol

Good moves honestly wow.
Reply/Quote
There is a solid possibility 4 QBs go 1-4....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
There are rumors the QB at 3 could be...Mac Jones. If that happens all hell will break loose and you could see a big offer come in at 5 because that means the run on QB's is really on.
Reply/Quote
I was listening to Rich Eisen show on Wednesday and Ryan Leaf was hosting the show. Didn't catch who the prognosticator was he had on the show, but that guy said he'd bet money the first four picks are QB's, a move he thought made no sense, but was likely. At the time, my reaction was "no way!"

If that holds true, then the Bengals will have a choice to make at #5.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: There are rumors the QB at 3 could be...Mac Jones. If that happens all hell will break loose and you could see a big offer come in at 5 because that means the run on QB's is really on.

If Mac Jones goes #3 the draft would blow up.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:36 PM)pally Wrote: so the Dolphins want whomever the Bengals don't take

Holy shit.

So what we're left with is that basically the Dolphins ended up with an extra 1st round pick in 2023 and an extra 3rd round pick this year (2021) by moving down 3 spots and swapping mid round picks?
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping its Chase Burrow already has chemistry. Ive heard Chase called a generational talent with no flaws. Like prime Julio and AJ combined into 1 player.
Reply/Quote
I am absolutely giddy over this trade. There is a very realistic scenario where both Sewell and Chase are there now.
Reply/Quote
Miami is all over it. They might be targeting one of Tua's former WR's, Waddle or Smith. But obviously stocking up on more draft picks is a great move on their part.
Reply/Quote

It does improve the Dolphins chances of hitting on that player. Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:45 PM)Synric Wrote: If Mac Jones goes #3 the draft would blow up.

There is a belief Shannahan loves the guy, but who knows. They are claiming Jimmy G isn't going anywhere which could mean it's Trey Lance. 
Reply/Quote
In the midst of all this Zach Wilson is putting on a show on the NFL Network in front of Saleh and LaFleur.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:50 PM)Synric Wrote: In the midst of all this Zach Wilson is putting on a show on the NFL Network in front of Saleh and LaFleur.

Some of his throws are ridiculous. Very gifted thrower. Leaving his feet across his body, rolling left down field...insane
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:46 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ive heard Chase called a generational talent with no flaws. Like prime Julio and AJ combined into 1 player.

[Image: giphy.gif]

PS I heard he saved a set of triplets, who were on their way home from hospital, from a burning car.  He lifted the car with his boner and everybody who was watching started cheering like crazy.  Then he pulled a rabbit out of his ass and people went nuts.  One lady fainted.  Another creamed her pants. Some guy claimed to have seen the Virgin Mary appear in the sky and give Chase a thumbs up. Needless to say, the dude is incredible.
Reply/Quote