Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don’t be upset about losing out & why it is ok.
(11-27-2023, 04:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I get it and agree, mostly. I even stated in another post "if" they address other needs, Dline, RB, TE in free agency. Or even Oline in free agency?

But I just strongly feel Oline is our #1 problem with a giant star. And evidently our depth sucks? I mean Volson is still out there.

And the reason Volson is starting is because Duke sucks at drafting OL. Carman was a 2nd round pick, he should be the one out there right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
For all you horrible fans discussing the draft and not praying for 2-3 empty wins that would cost us better players in the draft, shame on you.  This team is a TITLE CONTENDER with or without Burrow..... we rank last in only one category.  Let's Go!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2023, 05:44 PM)casear2727 Wrote: For all you horrible fans discussing the draft and not praying for 2-3 empty wins that would cost us better players in the draft, shame on you.  This team is a TITLE CONTENDER with or without Burrow..... we rank last in only one category.  Let's Go!!!!!

The scary part is, those are improved numbers!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2023, 05:44 PM)casear2727 Wrote: For all you horrible fans discussing the draft and not praying for 2-3 empty wins that would cost us better players in the draft, shame on you.  This team is a TITLE CONTENDER with or without Burrow..... we rank last in only one category.  Let's Go!!!!!

If you want them to lose out, I don't think you have a lot to worry about.  There aren't a ton of games on the schedule I see them having a chance in.  

If they mercifully end the year with 5 wins, that's probably a top 10 pick.  That's a big opportunity for a team that's about to be carrying several large contracts.  
Reply/Quote