Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with Daltin
(01-27-2019, 11:15 PM)Natifan Wrote: HAHAHAHA
Against their peers.lol
Hey when nothing else works pull out the "against their peers" rating
Thanks for the laugh

Against their peers is the best measuring stick you can use.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:15 PM)Natifan Wrote: HAHAHAHA
Against their peers.lol
Hey when nothing else works pull out the "against their peers" rating
Thanks for the laugh

You're welcome for the laughs and you'll fit right in. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Against their peers is the best measuring stick you can use.

I agree. It’s certainly better than measuring them against an era that they never played in and rule sets that they didn’t play under.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:01 PM)car91 Wrote: Andy has no heart. He needs to go. He is the perfect reflection on the Bengals ownership. Good when there is no oressure. Folds when things get tight. The perfect qb for Mike Brown.

Your right, no hart..Im also done with the following Bengal players cause they also have no hart.

AJ Grean
Joe Nixon
John Hoss
Byler Toyd
Nick Vigilante
Peno Atcins
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:36 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your right, no hart..Im also done with the following Bengal players cause they also have no hart.

AJ Grean
Joe Nixon
John Hoss
Byler Toyd
Nick Vigilante
Peno Atcins

But at least you can hold onto Bobby
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're welcome for the laughs and you'll fit right in. 

So since Babe Ruth ranked the best against his peers he would be a better player than Ken Griffey jr.

Ok

I'm not going make this personal with you, after all this is a forum to discuss our football team. So we agree to disagree.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 09:20 PM)Synric Wrote: And QBs from today who are bigger faster smarter with better arms could handle the beating from the 70s and 80s.

Like I've said the NFL is bigger faster and more complex today than back in the 70s early 80s.

Larry Little would not be in the HoF in todays NFL and he was arguably the best guard in football during that period.

There also were no headsets in the helmets in those days.  A lot of QBs called their own plays back then.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 09:43 AM)Natifan Wrote: So since Babe Ruth ranked the best against his peers he would be a better player than Ken Griffey jr. 

If babe Ruth was born in 1969 and had the same training and nutrition as Junior then he would have been one of the greatest hitters of all time.  He would never have had Griffey's speed, but the same things that made him a great hitter in the 20's (vision, hand-eye coordination, etc) would have made him a great hitter in the 90's.
Reply/Quote
It's probably a wasted endeavor to look this far ahead, but assuming the teams that are expected to pick a QB this year do end up taking one (Broncos, Raiders, Dolphins, Redskins, Jaguars), who would the Bengals be competing with in 2020 should they choose to go QB next year?

Brees, Roethlisberger, Brady, Stafford, and Rivers aren't getting any younger, so I would think that'd put their respective teams in the market next year.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 12:28 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Just more excuses. When a player takes years and years of excuses at some point you have to understand that player is not at the high end.

Ken Anderson won passing titles. In today's game Dalton is a 1,000 to 2,000 yards behind the passing leaders. That's how you can rank him with all those pass enhancing rules we now have, none of which existed when Anderson won the passing title two years in a row back in the 70s.

We'll see how Taylor does with him. Getting back to the playoffs would be a good start. Not folding in the playoffs would be better.

That's a pretty big range.  In 2015, with a decent offensive line and some experienced starters, he was on pace to eclipse 5,000 yards.  

Until this past season (and Hill's rookie season) the Bengals had one of the worst rushing attacks in the NFL.  That also has to factor in.

I get it....people just won't get over their hate for him for whatever game or playoff loss, but for what he is paid, and for what he is capable of doing with a good line and decent coaching, I think he is the least of our problems.  
Reply/Quote
Bring in Jacoby Brissett.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 06:06 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Bring in Jacoby Brissett.

Yeah, because winning games is for losers.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
well to all you haters Zac is a big Dalton fan.... So he wont be going anywhere this year.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 04:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well to all you haters  Zac is a big Dalton fan....   So he wont be going anywhere this year.

Andy could be in for an outstanding season.  Just make sure he keeps his damn thumbs outa the way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 07:30 PM)McC Wrote: Andy could be in for an outstanding season.  Just make sure he keeps his damn thumbs outa the way.

LMAO....so much truth right there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 04:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well to all you haters  Zac is a big Dalton fan....   So he wont be going anywhere this year.

And maybe there won't be much to hate on after this year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 08:16 PM)McC Wrote: And maybe there won't be much to hate on after this year.

Given a strong Free Agency and or NFL Draft, we should expect to see the Andy of 2015 back in action. All the guy needs is protection. It’s not that hard to figure out. I hope this isn’t hard to see for Taylor. If we want to compete in 2019, we will solidify the right side of the o-line.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 08:16 PM)McC Wrote: And maybe there won't be much to hate on after this year.

Yeah, the same was said after 2015, yet here we are.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, the same was said after 2015, yet here we are.  Whatever

Agree.  Some people on here are Andy haters to the point of even a SB win wouldn't change it.  (Did I spell Andy right?)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
FIRE ZAC !

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote