Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with Daltin
Andy Dalton is a loser he cant win in the playoffs he cant win a prime time game he can't even beat the dysfunctional steelers. We need to be aggressive this offseason and move up in the draft and take either kyler murray or dwayne haskins.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:07 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Andy Dalton is a loser 

His winning record as a QB in the NFL says otherwise.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:35 AM)PhilHos Wrote: His winning record as a QB in the NFL says otherwise.

Shhhh...haters don't want to hear that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:07 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Andy Dalton is a loser he cant win in the playoffs he cant win a prime time game he can't even beat the dysfunctional steelers. We need to be aggressive this offseason and move up in the draft and take either kyler murray or dwayne haskins.

Correct 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It hasn't been bugging you for as long as the brackets around (All things Andy Dalton} has been bugging me!!

TY for fixing that! 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:07 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Andy Dalton is a loser he cant win in the playoffs he cant win a prime time game he can't even beat the dysfunctional steelers. We need to be aggressive this offseason and move up in the draft and take either kyler murray or dwayne haskins.

Dalton has won in prime time.  Dalton has beaten the Steelers. And Dalton has as many playoff wins as Ken Anderson did at the same point in his career.

We have never seen either Murray or Haskins win anything in the NFL and Dalton was a bigger winner than either of them in his college career.
Reply/Quote
All the Andy Dalton haters better hope he is traded soon because he is currently the 2nd best QB in Bengals history. He will surpass Ken Anderson in two more years to become the all time greatest. He has already passed Kenny in some categories. Kenny played for fifteen years, Dalton will catch him in nine to ten years. Dalton has played in 3 pro bowls. Pretty good for a guy that sucks.

Akili Smith played in 22 games and threw 5 TD's passes. 5 now that's bad.

I don't get all the hate for Andy. When you get to the zayoffs you better have a strong team or you will end up Andrew Luck. Not always the QB 's fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 12:41 AM)Natifan Wrote: All the Andy Dalton haters better hope he is traded soon because he is currently the 2nd best QB in Bengals history. He will surpass Ken Anderson in two more years to become the all time greatest. He has already passed Kenny in some categories. Kenny played for fifteen years, Dalton will catch him in nine to ten years. Dalton has played in 3 pro bowls. Pretty good for a guy that sucks.

Akili Smith played in 22 games and threw 5 TD's passes. 5 now that's bad.

I don't get all the hate for Andy. When you get to the zayoffs you better have a strong team or you will end up Andrew Luck. Not always the QB 's fault.

Compiling numbers (especially in a pass happy era) will not make him better than guys that won MVP’s and took their teams to Super Bowls.

Let’s see if Dalton can win a single playoff game before we crown him...

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 03:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Compiling numbers (especially in a pass happy era) will not make him better than guys that won MVP’s and took their teams to Super Bowls.

Gotta agree with Nicomo here. Dalton may end up with better numbers, but I don't think he'll ever be a better QB than Kenny Anderson.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 03:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Compiling numbers (especially in a pass happy era) will not make him better than guys that won MVP’s and took their teams to Super Bowls.

(01-18-2019, 12:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Gotta agree with Nicomo here. Dalton may end up with better numbers, but I don't think he'll ever be a better QB than Kenny Anderson.

Double ditto. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 12:41 AM)Natifan Wrote: All the Andy Dalton haters better hope he is traded soon because he is currently the 2nd best QB in Bengals history. He will surpass Ken Anderson in two more years to become the all time greatest. He has already passed Kenny in some categories. Kenny played for fifteen years, Dalton will catch him in nine to ten years. Dalton has played in 3 pro bowls. Pretty good for a guy that sucks.

Akili Smith played in 22 games and threw 5 TD's passes.  5 now that's bad.

2nd best QB? Until you remember actual accomplishments. Dalton is missing some passing titles, an MVP, Super Bowl and playoff wins. He's got a long ways to go before he'll be in the same category as Anderson or Esiason, and from a QB skill point of view, he's behind Palmer as well.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 03:42 PM)BengalChris Wrote: 2nd best QB? Until you remember actual accomplishments. Dalton is missing some passing titles, an MVP, Super Bowl and playoff wins. He's got a long ways to go before he'll be in the same category as Anderson or Esiason, and from a QB skill point of view, he's behind Palmer as well.

I'm just going off the stats,Look it up. Also does anyone believe Dalton would have done any better behind the Oline Kenny and Boomer played behind. Right. No comparison. Add the fact that palmer left unexpectedly and Marvin went Trent Dilfer mode on Dalton. I have a feeling we are going to see the AD we saw when Hue opened up the Offense. One things for sure we are going to find out and I'm excited about it.
Reply/Quote
Seems the idea of drafting a QB is gaining momentum. Read an article this morning discussing possibilities of trading up to the 5th spot with Tampa bay. Man, we are all gonna go crazy with speculation till draft. https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/27/2019-nfl-mock-draft-bengals-blockbuster-trade-dwayne-haskins/

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:01 PM)car91 Wrote: Andy has no heart. He needs to go. He is the perfect reflection on the Bengals ownership. Good when there is no oressure. Folds when things get tight. The perfect qb for Mike Brown.

I don't get this at all.  Not sure if you are just trying to flame folks or what, but the bottom line is:  When Dalton (sp) is given even a small modicum of protection, he carves teams up like a surgeon.  He drove down the field with what should have been the winning score against pitt.  He brought them back against Atlanta.  And he did all this with an outdated coaching scheme.  

He will flourish under the new regime and make a lot of folks owe him an apology.

Dalton is not, and never has been, the problem.  

Give him a bit more protection, and just have decent, experienced starters, and watch out.  
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 10:17 AM)Natifan Wrote: I'm just going off the stats,Look it up. Also does anyone believe Dalton would have done any better behind the Oline Kenny and Boomer played behind. Right. No comparison. Add the fact that palmer left unexpectedly and Marvin went Trent Dilfer mode on Dalton. I have a feeling we are going to see the AD we saw when Hue opened up the Offense. One things for sure we are going to find out and I'm excited about it.

Just more excuses. When a player takes years and years of excuses at some point you have to understand that player is not at the high end.

Ken Anderson won passing titles. In today's game Dalton is a 1,000 to 2,000 yards behind the passing leaders. That's how you can rank him with all those pass enhancing rules we now have, none of which existed when Anderson won the passing title two years in a row back in the 70s.

We'll see how Taylor does with him. Getting back to the playoffs would be a good start. Not folding in the playoffs would be better.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 12:28 PM)BengalChris Wrote: We'll see how Taylor does with him. Getting back to the playoffs would be a good start. Not folding in the playoffs would be better.

This will be key in determining his true value.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't get this at all.  Not sure if you are just trying to flame folks or what, but the bottom line is:  When Dalton (sp) is given even a small modicum of protection, he carves teams up like a surgeon.  He drove down the field with what should have been the winning score against pitt.  He brought them back against Atlanta.  And he did all this with an outdated coaching scheme.  

He will flourish under the new regime and make a lot of folks owe him an apology.

Give him a bit more protection, and just have decent, experienced starters, and watch out.  

You are correct sir!   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 12:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This will be key in determining his true value.

Yes it will and I'm very happy that at least now I can have hope that Dalton will take the next step. I'm done with the team, and some fans, pretending like Dalton had already taken that step when he clearly had not.

But if Dalton doesn't take the next step then most people will realize that it's time for a new QB. Marvin Lewis will no longer be that giant excuse that can be used year after year.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 11:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't get this at all.  Not sure if you are just trying to flame folks or what, but the bottom line is:  When Dalton (sp) is given even a small modicum of protection, he carves teams up like a surgeon.  He drove down the field with what should have been the winning score against pitt.  He brought them back against Atlanta.  And he did all this with an outdated coaching scheme.  

This...

Don't get me wrong... I've seen him play like garbage, but all in all, he's more than capable of getting the job done.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 12:48 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Yes it will and I'm very happy that at least now I can have hope that Dalton will take the next step. I'm done with the team, and some fans, pretending like Dalton had already taken that step when he clearly had not.

But if Dalton doesn't take the next step then most people will realize that it's time for a new QB. Marvin Lewis will no longer be that giant excuse that can be used year after year.

It was never a excuse it was the reason. How is it that some of can see Marvin's entire teamS sucked in PT/PO and some cant? Baffles me.

Reply/Quote