Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with Daltin
Is it possible for someone to edit the title to correct the spelling of Dalton? It's been buggning me this whole time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it possible for someone to edit the title to correct the spelling of Dalton? It's been buggning me this whole time.

It hasn't been bugging you for as long as the brackets around (All things Andy Dalton} has been bugging me!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it possible for someone to edit the title to correct the spelling of Dalton? It's been buggning me this whole time.

Me too.

(12-21-2018, 05:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It hasn't been bugging you for as long as the brackets around (All things Andy Dalton} has been bugging me!!

Me too.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
{Daltin}

Suffer, dudes.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 08:38 PM)HuDey Wrote: {Daltin}

Suffer, dudes.

That doesn't bother me because the brackets are the same. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you who I'm done with, Marvin Louis.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It hasn't been bugging you for as long as the brackets around (All things Andy Dalton} has been bugging me!!

And now that you've pointed that out ... :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 08:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll tell you who I'm done with, Marvin Louis.

You mean: Mervin Lawis
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You mean: Mervin Lawis

Yeah, that guy.  I guess I spelled it wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 08:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll tell you who I'm done with, Marvin Louis.

Him and Vintage Burpfect's concussed ass.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The question is not whether the Bengals are done with Andy Dalton. The question is whether Andy Dalton is done with the Bengals. I wouldn’t blame him if he pulled a Carson Palmer.
Reply/Quote
Or that if the Bengals draft a QB, then it could signal the end of Dalton. Yeah he could pull a Carson Palmer.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 11:30 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The question is not whether the Bengals are done with Andy Dalton.  The question is whether Andy Dalton is done with the Bengals.  I wouldn’t blame him if he pulled a Carson Palmer.

According to Merv *everyone* is looking for Andy Dalton. So shouldn't be too difficult to trade him.

Of course, in the real world, not all that many teams are looking to trade for a starting QB, but rather they are looking to draft the next Mahomes or Goff or Brees or Brady or Manning or Rodgers. The best time to trade him will be when the first QB goes down next year. Then we could probably snake and 2nd round pick or maybe even a 1st.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Brady is a once every decade or so kinda player......but he also has Darth Hoody.  We have Jar Jar Binks.

Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are both Hall of Famers that play in a weak division.  Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis are average QB and HC that play in a tough division.

Tom Brady is paid a discounted rate, Andy Dalton is paid at market rate.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 11:58 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are both Hall of Famers that play in a weak division.  Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis are average QB and HC that play in a tough division.

Tom Brady is paid a discounted rate, Andy Dalton is paid at market rate.

He's quite a few notches below market rate......and Belichick is MILES beyond Merv.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 11:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: He's quite a few notches below market rate......and Belichick is MILES beyond Merv.

If Bill Belicheck is the Summer Olympics, Merv is the Jamacian bobsled team. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 06:56 PM)BengalChris Wrote: According to Merv *everyone* is looking for Andy Dalton. So shouldn't be too difficult to trade him.

Of course, in the real world, not all that many teams are looking to trade for a starting QB, but rather they are looking to draft the next Mahomes or Goff or Brees or Brady or Manning or Rodgers. The best time to trade him will be when the first QB goes down next year. Then we could probably snake and 2nd round pick or maybe even a 1st.

What are you smoking to think Dalton could "maybe" trade for a first round pick? Bradford was traded for a 1st and a conditional pick a few years back. Dalton is worth way more than Bradford. Hell, Jay Cutler was traded for 2 firsts and a couple other picks. Dalton would be able to easily get at least a first.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 11:39 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: What are you smoking to think Dalton could "maybe" trade for a first round pick? Bradford was traded for a 1st and a conditional pick a few years back. Dalton is worth way more than Bradford. Hell, Jay Cutler was traded for 2 firsts and a couple other picks. Dalton would be able to easily get at least a first.

If I could get a 1st and a 2nd I'd do the deal.

Reply/Quote
I just watched a bunch of Dwayne Haskins highlights. I confess I tend to think OSU QBs are NFL garbage as a rule, but this is a big-bodied guy with a strong arm who places the ball really well, and he seems like a pretty bright guy. I think if the Bengals move on from Dalton Haskins is probably the best option we have, assuming we can move into draft position to get him if need be. I would rather have Haskins than Drew Lock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWNFFa3L-o
Reply/Quote