Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Madness
(12-27-2020, 08:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton is having none of that shit.

19-24, 356 yards (14.8 AVG), 3 TD/0 INT, perfect 158.3 QB Rating

Ginger Tarzan!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:43 PM)Tony Wrote: This is so Bengals. Win meaningless games to drop your draft position so far that you don't get shit.. Wins mean absolutely nothing right now. They only hurt...

So, how many times are you going to whine about the Bengals winning drops their draft order.

Your posts could easily be a drinking game. 1 whining post equals 1 shot of Everclear.

So sad.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's what I'm talking about...Who Dey

Let's knock their ass outta the playoffs next week...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:43 PM)Tony Wrote: This is so Bengals. Win meaningless games to drop your draft position so far that you don't get shit.. Wins mean absolutely nothing right now. They only hurt...

They need to learn how to win games. These wins aren't meaningless. Just earlier this season we let an inferior QB to Watson March down the field to beat us in the same situation as today... Today we made a play when we needed to. That means something.

Who cares about the draft. Our first rounders don't play for one reason or another anyway.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:03 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: So, how many times are you going to whine about the Bengals winning drops their draft order.

Your posts could easily be a drinking game. 1 whining post equals 1 shot of Everclear.

So sad.
Heres another one for you... Wininnig is absolutely stupid right now. It does nothing and I mean nothing at all but make our team worst with every meaningless win right now. Why dont you go play with yourself in a movie theater or something...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good, I’m hoping we win. No guarantee that who is drafted #1 is better then #2 or that #3 is better than #12. It’s a crapshoot.

I bet Miami and the Chargers are pretty upset they had to settle for their rookie QBs instead of Burrow.

I was ready to make fun of this take, but decided to look into it. It's closer than I would have thought. It doesn't take into account Pro Bowl market difference, or All-Pros, but....

# of Pro Bowl Seasons Since 2000:

1st Overall: 41
2nd Overall: 41
3rd Overall: 52
12th Overall: 35

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)jason Wrote: They need to learn how to win games. These wins aren't meaningless. Just earlier this season we let an inferior QB to Watson March down the field to beat us in the same situation as today... Today we made a play when we needed to. That means something.

Who cares about the draft. Our first rounders don't play for one reason or another anyway.

Half these guys are scrubs and wont even be playing week 1 next year...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I was ready to make fun of this take, but decided to look into it. It's closer than I would have thought. It doesn't take into account Pro Bowl market difference, or All-Pros, but....

# of Pro Bowl Seasons Since 2000:

1st Overall: 41
2nd Overall: 41
3rd Overall: 52
12th Overall: 35

Pro Bowls are a popularity contest.  Not really the best way to look into this... Look at Bates..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Half these guys are scrubs and wont even be playing week 1 next year...

No way! This is our o-line of the future. Did you see how good they were today?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Half these guys are scrubs and wont even be playing week 1 next year...

So then the other half are benefiting. 

Why so mad? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya well that idiot just threw a ******** pick to put Philly right back in it.... we need philly to win, sonI hope shitbag Dalton turns it over at least twice more. He didnt fumble yet... That's something he does alot too..

Jesus.

I would ask if Dalton F'd your mom or something, but he's too good of a guy to do that. So what is your problem? 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Maybe... But Sam Hubbard will be, and he beat his guy when it mattered. He beat his guy all night on Monday too. The staff needs to learn how to win too. Hope they donkey punch Baltimore in a week.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus.

I would ask if Dalton F'd your mom or something, but he's too good of a guy to do that. So what is your problem? 

Nothing.  I just hate Dalton for all the wasted years at QB. He is trash..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus.

I bet he likes Carson Palmer more than dalton

Which is just backwards
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Nothing.  I just hate Dalton for all the wasted years at QB. He is trash..

This is the kind of guy that gives cincy fans a bad name

Sound like a philly fan
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Heres another one for you... Wininnig is absolutely stupid right now. It does nothing and I mean nothing at all but make our team worst with every meaningless win right now. Why dont you go play with yourself in a movie theater or something...

Thanks for the great reply Einstein. (BTW, it's spelled "winning.") Also, it's obvious contractions were never your strong suit in grade school.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Heres another one for you... Wininnig is absolutely stupid right now. It does nothing and I mean nothing at all but make our team worst with every meaningless win right now. Why dont you go play with yourself in a movie theater or something...

Sounds like your typical Sunday night you sad ****
Reply/Quote
If this were a Burrow lead victory, less people would be griping about the draft pick. Also, most are only complaining because the internet mocks say we should have grabbed the Oregon kid.

The Bengals can hopefully still get a good talent.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If this were a Burrow lead victory, less people would be griping about the draft pick. Also, most are only complaining because the internet mocks say we should have grabbed the Oregon kid.

The Bengals can hopefully still get a good talent.

I think we need defensive line over offensive line at this point.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:10 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: No way! This is our o-line of the future. Did you see how good they were today?

(12-27-2020, 09:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This is the kind of guy that gives cincy fans a bad name

Sound like a philly fan

I agree
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote