Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Drew Sample is a Bum
(01-05-2021, 02:11 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm done.  This isn't even worth my time.  :andy:

I’m sorry the stats didn’t work out for you this time.  I’d have likely been nicer with my delivery but you threw the first punch with that “this is what ZT supporters bring to the table” crap.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Michael Jordan. We got some real gems in that draft.

And I have one eyebrow up on Williams especially with the injuries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And I have one eyebrow up on Williams especially with the injuries.

Did he have injury concerns coming out of the draft?  Looking quickly, I couldn’t find anything but also don’t remember worrying about it when we drafted him.  Also, this most recent injury was just a sprain right?  Here’s hoping he can stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
The problem with Drew Sample is that when he is asked to be a
Downfield option when its time to throw is he actually
Allows the back 7 to roll coverage elsewhere on to a Boyd or Higgins.

Defenses can now bracket downfield and have no.fear of Sample picking up 14 yds to achieve a 1st down. Burrow will just take the safe route and let Sample get his 9 yds then punt

Anybody wonder why the Chiefs are unstoppable
Through the air?
You cant double anybody. Its 1 on 1.
Reply/Quote
Bump

Vilma laughing at Sample for getting tackled by the grass monster was too funny lol. He’s one of the most uncoordinated athletes I’ve ever seen.

Reply/Quote
I mean it's easy to go after a guy after a bad game
...but you aren't wrong.
Reply/Quote
Certified bum. Waste of a 2nd round pick.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: I mean it's easy to go after a guy after a bad game
...but you aren't wrong.

I’m sure I’ll get flammed for bumping this thread, and gets lots of “hE’s nOT ThE rEAsON wE loST!!!” replies, which is true, but damn if this dude doesn’t have some of the goofiest plays. I remember one last year where he tripped over his own feet trying to make a simple sideline catch, and today’s was even worse. There was a ton of open field if he just simply runs like a normal human being.

Reply/Quote
Calling 2nd round draft pick Drew Sample a bum is an insult...............

to bums
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Where was Uzomah today?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:50 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Where was Uzomah today?

He was either on the bench, blocking, or covered by a linebacker.
Reply/Quote
The good news is Drew Sample is now up to 9 yards receiving on the season.  I think he's got a real shot at breaking 30.
Reply/Quote
He honestly makes Uzomah look like an absolute stud, and Uze is really just a guy.

Just to clarify, I like Uze...I'm just being honest. He's okay.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He honestly makes Uzomah look like an absolute stud, and Uze is really just a guy.

Just to clarify, I like Uze...I'm just being honest. He's okay.

This just honest felt like the coach getting too cute.  Zac was likely figuring GB would key on Uzi after his monster game last week, so he tried to catch them sleeping with Sample.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: This just honest felt like the coach getting too cute.  Zac was likely figuring GB would key on Uzi after his monster game last week, so he tried to catch them sleeping with Sample.  

Which isn’t a bad idea at all

But turns out Sample plays like a cow getting tipped over
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: This just honest felt like the coach getting too cute.  Zac was likely figuring GB would key on Uzi after his monster game last week, so he tried to catch them sleeping with Sample.  

This was such a roller coaster game for Zac.

I thought the play calling on the drive that tied it up was masterful. It's like he read me complain about not getting others involved in the GameDay thread, then suddenly he was running Mixon and Perine, and hitting Boyd and Higgins finally.

But you also had -2 yards in the 2nd quarter and the conservative play calling leading up to the one FG, where he just gave up and ran it a couple times. And Sample is the one guy we really don't WANT to involve.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This guy Drew Sample

He’s a real jerk
Reply/Quote
Sample is a waste of roster spot. Get him off the field can't block worth shit or catch a routine ball .
Reply/Quote
There is no way the toast man can spin this any other way, is there?
Reply/Quote
Yes, Sample TE was a bad pick. But it is not the reason why Bengals lost against the Packers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote