Poll: Will Driskel Lead us to a Playoff Win?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel will Lead us to a Playoff Win
Will Driskel lead us to our First Play off win under Marvin Lewis?
Reply/Quote
Option 3: Dalton wins a playoff game with another team before we win one, ala Carson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Option 3:  Dalton wins a playoff game with another team before we win one, ala Carson.

Right. 

It was his fault the entire time (like Dalton). He bounced from team to team and still won before we did. 

But... It's Dalton's fault. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Not even close. This is pure fantasy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
How in the hell is he going to lead us to a playoff win, when he can't even lead a comeback versus the Browns?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Will Driskel lead us to our First Play off win under Marvin Lewis?

I thought looked good at times, but he also should have picked, not once but twice. I am rooting for him, but I am not sure he can lead us to one win in 2018, let alone a playoff win in 2019 or beyond.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
No. Even if he miraculously plays well... we still have a terrible defense.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought looked good at times, but he also should have picked, not once but twice. I am rooting for him, but I am not sure he can lead us to one win in 2018, let alone a playoff win in 2019 or beyond.

I think at this point the kid should win a single game before people begin to dream up fantasy solutions. 

Then again, I guess I'm also of the mindset, why worry about that position when you have a defense fresh off a 250+ rush yards allowed, half of which came from a PS player. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Option 3:  Dalton wins a playoff game with another team before we win one, ala Carson.

Option 4:  Neither Andy or Marvin ever win a playoff game no matter where they are.  

(11-26-2018, 08:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought looked good at times, but he also should have picked, not once but twice. I am rooting for him, but I am not sure he can lead us to one win in 2018, let alone a playoff win in 2019 or beyond.

Yeah, he had a few close calls, but he took what the Browns gave him and moved the ball.  We'll see what happens Sunday when Denver pins their ears back and sends the house at him.  If he survives that and leads this team to a W, he's won me over.  Hope to hell he does, I hate Denver.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I was counting down from 10 to see how long a post like this came up...

I got to 8
Reply/Quote

This would be my vote if the option was given. No one wins in the postseason under Merv....not even the mythical unicorn that was AJ McCarron. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I chose no. This defense and I use that word lightly will not let that happen
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Option 4:  Neither Andy or Marvin ever win a playoff game no matter where they are.  

Yeah, he had a few close calls, but he took what the Browns gave him and moved the ball.  We'll see what happens Sunday when Denver pins their ears back and sends the house at him.  If he survives that and leads this team to a W, he's won me over.  Hope to hell he does, I hate Denver.  

You hate Denver? They just beat the Stoolers man!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:19 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: No. Even if he miraculously plays well...  we still have a terrible defense.

Pretty much this.....

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to seeing what crazy let’s Driskell can do.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:26 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I chose no.  This defense and I use that word lightly will not let that happen

I've seen loose plastic on fields stop more players than we have. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Option 4:  Neither Andy or Marvin ever win a playoff game no matter where they are.  

Ben just threw for 400 yards against Denver pass defense so not sure a great outing by Driskell will win me over, but I am rooting for him. The problem is he is not a 2 way players, can he also play LB, if not he may need to lead offense to 30+ points.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

I hate any team we play and hope he has a great rest of the season. I would love a QB controversy, I think AD is under valued, but AD is not and will never be a HOF QB. Sadly, I don't think Driskel is either nor will be so hope he does not do well enough to trick FO into thinking we can cross off a QB from our 1st round picks in 2019. Looking back, Mahommes sure looks like a huge miss by us.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:29 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I've seen loose plastic on fields stop more players than we have. 

This defense is softer than funeral music.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: You hate Denver? They just beat the Stoolers man!

Ok, four times I've liked them:

1) The Drive
2) The Fumble
3) The Tebow playoff win
4) Yesterday

Got to attend a game last year at Invesco.  It was a pre-season game, and difficult for me to enjoy much because they were playing the Packers and I despise both teams.  77,000 capacity, and the announced 2,500 no-shows were booed by the crowd in attendance.  It was an electric atmosphere, almost like a playoff game  So, I'll give them that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote