Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dunlap's post game tweet
This has got to stop! I would fire both Dunlap and Lou. If it was just one player, I'd get just letting Dunlap walk.

But we have reports of Atkins, Williams and multiple other's that want out of here. Sit here and think about it, we have multiple players that would prefer to physically hurt Lou on the sideline, to get their way out, then play here on the Bengals.

Despite the fact that we have the emergence of the potential next Joe Montana on the team, making millions to sit and watch that. They have such a disdain for Lou, that they can't find any enjoyment out of this team.

They would prefer to seemly get assault charges and jail time then play for Lou?

Have you ever seen that? This isn't just one player that feels this way, we're getting reports that basically half the defense feels this way.

I would almost have to get rid of both Lou and Dunlap.

I'm sorry, I just never seen something like this before.

I mean call Wade Phillips or Jeff Fisher both of them know how to call a defense. They have plenty of experience, they can run a defense.

Zac Taylor has to be seen as a coach who has enough authority, to get rid of people, otherwise the players are gonna lose respect for him too.

Have Zac set the law. You trade Carlos to the Jets for basically them taking his contract.

His offense finally seems to be clicking on almost all cylinders. He's got a lease to the end of the year at minimum.

Somethings got to be done or it'll get worse.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mixon responded jokingly.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:04 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: This has got to stop! I would fire both Dunlap and Lou. If it was just one player, I'd get just letting Dunlap walk.

But we have reports of Atkins, Williams and multiple other's that want out of here. Sit here and think about it, we have multiple players that would prefer to physically hurt Lou on the sideline, to get there way out, then play here on the Bengals.

Despite the fact that we have the emergence of the potential next Joe Montana on the team, making millions to sit and watch that. They have such a disdain for Lou, that they can't find any enjoyment out of this team.

They would prefer to seemly get assault charges and jail time then play for Lou?

Have you ever seen that? This isn't just one player that feels this way, we're getting reports that basically half the defense feels this way.

I would almost have to get rid of both Lou and Dunlap.

I'm sorry, I just never seen something like this before.

I mean call Wade Phillips or Jeff Fisher both of them know how to call a defense. They have plenty of experience, they can run a defense.

Zac Taylor has to be seen as a coach who has enough  authority, to get rid of people, otherwise the players are gonna lose respect for him too.

Have Zac set the law. You trade Carlos to the Jets for basically them taking his contract.

His offense finally seems to be clicking on almost all cylinders. He's got a lease to the end of the year at minimum.

Somethings got to be done or it'll get worse.

It's too late, the titanic is sinking
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking the Browns played like they knew the rotation and passed the ball around.

Interesting they didn't run more....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Why was he even allowed to suit up?
Reply/Quote
Love you, Carlos - all the way back to your UF days.

can’t ride with you here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
At least put him on the inactive list with Ross for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:11 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Love you, Carlos - all the way back to your UF days.

can’t ride with you here.

Yeah. Not happy with Los.

I get it, we aren’t winning games, but he isn’t helping that either. He and Atkins are not producing at all.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I do too. But you have others to think about too. People who he has considered as friends and teammates. 

Haven't reports stated others also question why he and Geno are at the bottom of the depth chart?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:52 PM)pally Wrote: and he has teammates finally speaking out

Love Boyd.

Reply/Quote
Things gettin' nasty in the 'Nati. I guess that happens when you lose and are benched.
Reply/Quote
Attitude of a teenage girl that got cut from the cheer squad. Yeeeesh
Reply/Quote
AJ says he's not on social media. Smart man...
Reply/Quote
Team sucks. Coaches suck. Game plan sucks.

Mixon, Gio, the wideouts, I see fight in them. 96 can't because of all of the above? Take a walk. Teams take chances on producers. You don't even show flashes anymore. Ask for your trade, but at least play like you deserve to even have a helmet. Bobby Hart even tries.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:50 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Insane that he even played should have been fined and inactive. Bengals get what they deserve.

This. So much this.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:06 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Mixon responded jokingly.

Boyd didn't.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Love Boyd.

I wonder how he would react if they dropped him below Tate and Ross on the depth chart. And yes I know Boyd is producing at a high level, but the guys they put ahead of Dunlap aren’t playing any better than he is.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap does not care if he pisses off the fans.

He wants out.

And this type of behavior will not stop other teams from signing him. He has been around the league a long time without causing any trouble. He has earned some respect around the league while Zac and Lou are jokes.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This. So much this.

I'm actually sympathetic to the front office here.

I think the top brass get too attached to tenured players. The fact that he even suited up and didn't get fined tells me they went out of their way to make things work, even if they didn't have to.

I know bosses and managers who are the same. 
Reply/Quote
It will hurt as he is a malcontent now. Deal breaker for some teams? No. But it will turn some off. Plus, not like he has been playing very well. Not going to get top dollar for a "used-to-be" great player. Aging, expensive and has not been playing well. Also goes on social media when you are upset? Yeah, some will take that pass. All Pros get away with that.
Reply/Quote