Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dunlap's post game tweet
Wow must have been a big fine for conduct detrimental to the team he got handed for tweeting out a part of our game plan considering he has to sell his house.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:37 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I wonder how he would react if they dropped him below Tate and Ross on the depth chart. And yes I know Boyd is producing at a high level, but the guys they put ahead of Dunlap aren’t playing any better than he is.

Silly comparison is silly
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:47 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Loved Los, but the way he has handled this... Sheesh.

I was on the coaches side until today. Benching Carlos and Geno cost us 2 wins these past 2 weeks.. They had 1 pressure on Mayfield today... Lou at the very least has to go right now.. He has too..
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:37 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I wonder how he would react if they dropped him below Tate and Ross on the depth chart. And yes I know Boyd is producing at a high level, but the guys they put ahead of Dunlap aren’t playing any better than he is.

The bigger problem - for Carlos - isn't that the guys ahead of him aren't playing better, it's that he isn't playing better than them.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:50 PM)pally Wrote:

He nailed it.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He doesn't have to worry about it because he's playing his ass off and actually producing. That's the difference.

i wonder how Burrow would feel if we brought back Andy and put Joe on the depth chart below Andy and Finley

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote:

I honestly don't care because there is no way you could get me to live that close to the city.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Gio Bernard showing full support for Zac. Says can't worry about players who don't want to be there

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I honestly don't care because there is no way you could get me to live that close to the city.

Why? The city has come a long way in recent years.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: i wonder how Burrow would feel if we brought back Andy and put Joe on the depth chart below Andy and Finley

He would have a reason to be highly pissed. Not being good and getting a huge contract and then crying on social media like a 14 year old girl doesn't seem like Burrow. ( No disrespect to 14 year old girls out there ). 

Plus, this would be so beyond crazy, the NFL would launch a hostile take over of the organization. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Silly comparison is silly

100% agree.. total asinine comparison... 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:54 PM)pally Wrote: Gio Bernard showing full support for Zac. Says can't worry about players who don't want to be there

I’ll take what Gio says with a grain of salt. This is the staff that overpaid for him after all.
Reply/Quote
4th and inches i was screaming get the 1st down dont score!! RUN THE FN CLOCK
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The bigger problem - for Carlos - isn't that the guys ahead of him aren't playing better, it's that he isn't playing better than them.

We’ve also seen as recently as last year, he takes a while to get going. He was invisible the first half of last season and then the best player on defense the second half. He’s like Joey Votto.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:04 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: 4th and inches i was screaming get the 1st down dont score!! RUN THE FN CLOCK

They run, get stuffed, game over and you’re on here saying

“4th and inches I was screaming throw the ball the clock doesn’t matter!”
Reply/Quote
I've got a trash can. Does this place Carlos is selling have a yard?

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've got a trash can. Does this place Carlos is selling have a yard?

Doesn't count when you wait until after the trade request.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:04 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: 4th and inches i was screaming get the 1st down dont score!! RUN THE FN CLOCK

If you are 3rd down or less, sure. 4th and inches, you can't risk getting stopped and not scoring at that point; this isn't Madden FFS.

You people would have 0 clue about life, if you didn't work with hindsight.

No clue at all.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote