Anyone who works with Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage Award and the dropped ball
(07-18-2015, 04:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bullying would be pushing someone down and keeping them down.   I have neither pushed anyone down not kept anyone down.    So to say I am a bully is a bit over the top.  

I did make an argument.   It's ridiculous that he sold his story.   But hey abc was dumb enough to give in so be it ....  

And my main beef on these topics is the ever changing vocabulary...  It's just dumb.   I'm tired of preferred pronouns, made up words, and one word with 6 different endings.     Dude is about as ambiguous as you can get...

Bullying isn't restricted to a physical act.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-18-2015, 03:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Knocking people down a few pegs who put themselves on a pedastal is quite normal.   And healthy in a group dynamic.     No one is above anyone else even the alpha ....  This is done in any group. 

That's the thing, there is not allowed to BE an Alpha, anymore.
Unless it's a corporate or government entity, then that's another story, and it operates under different accepted label.
(07-18-2015, 04:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I see that a lot and sometimes i wonder if it really is a guise...

That or the kid gloves approach some here have on the matter. Too many get bent outta shape over a word. And I admit I poke but it's due to how obsurd the whole thing really is ....

The speed that some here are to call anyone a racist, sexist, or any other -ist is alarming.

Maybe a little bit of understanding on both ends would do everyoje well.
(07-18-2015, 06:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's the thing, there is not allowed to BE an Alpha, anymore.
Unless it's a corporate or government entity, then that's another story, and it operates under different accepted label.

There is no successful pack without an alpha. Lack of alphas is the problem.
(07-18-2015, 04:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bullying isn't restricted to a physical act.

Never said it was....
(07-18-2015, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That or the kid gloves approach some here have on the matter.   Too many get bent outta shape over a word.    And I admit I poke but it's due to how obsurd the whole thing really is ....  

The speed that some here are to call anyone a racist, sexist, or any other -ist is alarming.    

Maybe a little bit of understanding on both ends would do everyoje well.

Yes. There are some that get hurt/bent out of shape at a word or thought, as well. 

"Extremists" on both sides, no doubt.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
I watched the ESPYS while on the treadmill with no sound. I never saw any Bruce Jenner highlights before. Jesus Christ that chick was a stud.