Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert not practicing
He is not out on either the practice or rehab field and was not in the locker room when the press was there.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/10/05/eifert-misses-practice-status-doubt/91608974/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sounds like he's off for further testing. Wouldn't be surprised if done for year. Said was limping pretty bad Monday. Missed tv appearances too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This is killing my soul.

Reply/Quote
Looks like TE may be a position to look for early in next year's draft.
Reply/Quote
This pisses me off honestly. I wouldn't be so upset if they didn't act like he could possibly play against Denver (which I knew he wasn't going to even play vs Miami). If someone is that far off from coming back put him on IR at the start of the year so we can have an extra player. Shit like this makes me think the Bengals organisation has no ability to assess injuries.
Reply/Quote
Please let this just be speculation of nervous fans!! We need Eifert!!!
Reply/Quote
Status downgraded to doubtful.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: Status downgraded to doubtful.

Where are you getting that info??
Reply/Quote
Twitter. Shefty is on it along with all the other Bengals writers. Suffered setback Monday.

Reply/Quote
This is really starting to feel like 2014 all over again.
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: Twitter. Shefty is on it along with all the other Bengals writers. Suffered setback Monday.

Great.. Just great.. 
Reply/Quote
Eifert is made of glass it's time to move on from him
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Eifert is made of glass it's time to move on from him

He's definitely no Gronkowski 
Reply/Quote
Just reported Eifert suffered SETBACK? in monday workouts???? Unreal
Reply/Quote
And all this happened at a stupid game to begin with.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Just reported Eifert suffered SETBACK? in monday workouts???? Unreal

Sorry I didnt see that this was already posted. My bad. 
Reply/Quote
"Who cares if our red-zone efficiency is the worst in the league? Everything will be fine once Eifert comes back! Should be any day now!"

All you can do is laugh.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Well this is frustrating to say the least.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:08 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: This pisses me off honestly. I wouldn't be so upset if they didn't act like he could possibly play against Denver (which I knew he wasn't going to even play vs Miami). If someone is that far off from coming back put him on IR at the start of the year so we can have an extra player. Shit like this makes me think the Bengals organisation has no ability to assess injuries.

This teams medical staff has always been a joke. Its part of the reason why Palmer went with his own Doctors. It just seems like injuries that are minor on other teams are season ending with this team, and our doctors never seem to be able to predict when a player will return. Always a SETBACK! Always.
Reply/Quote
"And with the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select.........O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama"
Reply/Quote