Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics
Nothing excuses Trump's reaction. Accept the results as posted and then if you have proof of corruption investigate it. Hell, it'll give Congress something else to do for the next 4 years; as Russia will be moot.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing excuses Trump's reaction. Accept the results as posted and then if you have proof of corruption investigate it. Hell, it'll give Congress something else to do for the next 4 years; as Russia will be moot.

The Russia issue won't be moot. They tried to influence our elections, this year, and they're likely to continue those attempts for years to come.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This is why here in Ohio Biden took the early lead because we do things the way it should be done. The mail in votes are ready to be counted on election day as they are approved beforehand. So when they were counted first, Ohio initially was going to Biden due to all the mail-ins being counted. But as the evening went on, it swung to Trump because the votes at the poles were more for him. 

It really makes you think....on election night Biden was up in FL and OH and NC and even TEXAS was blue!  But then suddenly they started counting more votes and Trump was winning in those states.  It really makes you think.

HmmHmmHmmHmmHmmHmm
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It really makes you think....on election night Biden was up in FL and OH and NC and even TEXAS was blue!  But then suddenly they started counting more votes and Trump was winning in those states.  It really makes you think.

HmmHmmHmmHmmHmmHmm

It's because Biden had an advantage in the in person voting until the conservatives got off work. 

Reply/Quote
Trump spent months telling his voters not to trust mail ballots. The mail ballots were then predominantly Biden.

It’s also not unheard of for results to be entered in batches based on the candidate. Normally these sort of results would roll in at a faster pace where you wouldn’t notice seemingly uneven results coming in, but the slow nature of counting mail in ballots in states without a strong mail in ballots infrastructure combined with increase scrutiny/observation of 4/5 specific states led to far closer tracking of individual ballot updates
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because Biden had an advantage in the in person voting until the conservatives got off work. 

Good thing Trump is out if office of 75 million unemployed people had time to vote for Biden. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because Biden had an advantage in the in person voting until the conservatives got off work. 

Or maybe they put their mail in ballots under their workboots!  Seriously, no democrat is employed.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good thing Trump is out if office of 75 million unemployed people had time to vote for Biden. 

BuT hE hAd ThE bIgGeSt MoSt BeSt EcOnOMY

As to the original post, you've got to take a civics class and a math class probably wouldn't hurt.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 05:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Alright, so I was happy to accept if Biden won, but I just didn't think there was any way in hell that a guy with dementia that barely left his basement could ever win.

Trump was leading, but not by much, and appeared to be wining states like Michigan and Wisconsin, so it seemed like he'd take it.

However, I was shocked when Biden appeared to start making a comeback, but things just didn't add up.

I went to sleep with Trump leading in Michigan and Wisconsin.

I woke up in the morning and, within a short time of polls being open, Biden had already taken the lead in Michigan AND Wisconsin?

Psst . . . Friend of mine in Philly sent me this last night, just before CNN announced they had found more votes!!

[Image: EmG-RnpWoAA90hq.jpg]

Don't let ANYONE tell you therez no evidence!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 05:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm friends with a girl that just left my place and her mom votes in Michigan. She lives in the largest county (or one of the largest counties), voted for Trump. but the poll results showed only two votes for Trump in that county?

Hmm

Like I said, I'll accept the results if they're fair, but this wreaks of corruption........

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/michigan/

I looked at every county that went blue in MI and they all have thousands of Trump votes. Sounds like she gave you bad intel or maybe she got part of her moms story wrong?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/michigan/

I looked at every county that went blue in MI and they all have thousands of Trump votes. Sounds like she gave you bad intel or maybe she got part of her moms story wrong?

Or they're throwing shit at the uneducated masses to see what sticks.
Reply/Quote
Michigan voting commission to Peter Strzok:

"Hold my beer"

Reply/Quote
Democrat, Republican, or Independent, it shouldn't matter. There's some shady stuff going on and the American people should be very concerned.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 05:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Alright, so I was happy to accept if Biden won, but I just didn't think there was any way in hell that a guy with dementia that barely left his basement could ever win.

Trump was leading, but not by much, and appeared to be wining states like Michigan and Wisconsin, so it seemed like he'd take it.

However, I was shocked when Biden appeared to start making a comeback, but things just didn't add up.

I went to sleep with Trump leading in Michigan and Wisconsin.

I woke up in the morning and, within a short time of polls being open, Biden had already taken the lead in Michigan AND Wisconsin?

Hmm

You hear stories of ballots being thrown out in some places?!

Hmm

I have heard of ballots being processed after election day that are like 200,000 for Biden and zero for Trump?

Hmm

I'm friends with a girl that just left my place and her mom votes in Michigan.  She lives in the largest county (or one of the largest counties), voted for Trump. but the poll results showed only two votes for Trump in that county?

Hmm

Like I said, I'll accept the results if they're fair, but this wreaks of corruption........
No.

You wreak of unconfirmed bullshit.

Thank god you started another thread to spread more false info based on feelings and theories.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:21 PM)Mer Wrote: Democrat, Republican, or Independent, it shouldn't matter. There's some shady stuff going on and the American people should be very concerned.

I, legitimately, haven't seen anything shady going on. I've seen claims of it that were easily explained.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I just saw a clip where an old guy in a Trump hat said things just aren't adding up when a guy who can't draw 12 people to a rally beats a guy who can draw 57,000?

Didn't someone around here cite the "Biden can't draw 12 people" stat specifically, as well?  Was that a soundbyte?  Another guy said he can't draw 30 people to a rally.  Someone must have really hammered home that Trump will win because he can have giant rallies.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I mean the mailboxes were.  It happens constantly.  

Care to provide any proof of this? You've said it twice with no link or evidence.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Care to provide any proof of this? You've said it twice with no link or evidence.

You need a link for the obvious? If I say the moon orbits the Earth are you going to demand a link? Did your Google machine https://www.iwf.org/2020/08/17/heres-the-truth-about-usps-mailboxes-disappearing-

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-remove-usps-mailboxes/
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There has never been a 100% perfect election for POTUS. However because of fluke things occurring, that doesnt mean there is corruption or a conspiracy to rig an election. And evidence of this has to be found first before just spewing allegations that is happening.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I, legitimately, haven't seen anything shady going on. I've seen claims of it that were easily explained.

The only thing shady going on are the false accusations without evidence. The frivolous lawsuits to stop counting legally cast ballots. Undermining mail in ballots. Undermining the USPS ability to deliver mail on time.

You know, all the shit Trump has pulled to compromise the integrity of the election.
Reply/Quote