Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Premier League
Wink 
(09-13-2016, 01:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Thats cool. I always root for the underdog, so hope it keeps up. 

Crazy how far Aston Villa has fallen. Im a MU fan, but last couple of FIFA games, I picked Villa to work my way up with in career mode. And Newcastle before that, cause I liked their unis.  Now they are 17th in tier 2! They may not make it back to the BPL for awhile. Maybe I should go be their gm/coach? lol

Massive club Aston Villa, went to the away game a few weeks ago and it's a magnificent stadium, with loads of history.
Of course i'd rather see Huddersfield promoted before Newcastle or Villa start their revivals... 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Diego Simeone just re-worked his contract to knock 2 years off of it. The rumor being that he did it so that he could take over for Arsene Wenger at Arsenal when the Frenchman's contract expires at the end of this season. I would absolute love Simeone to be his successor! But still a long way off, and we know how transfer rumors go in the EPL.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:41 PM)Beaker Wrote: The rumor being that he did it so that he could take over for Arsene Wenger at Arsenal when the Frenchman's contract expires at the end of this season. I would absolute love Simeone to be his successor!

Why?
Simeone to me represents a playing style that contradicts everything Arsenal ever stood for.

(Let's say he's more of a defensive mind, to avoid the word destructive.)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Utter domination.
Reply/Quote
Huddersfield 2-1 Manchester United

Very impressive performance. Given that we have a supporter on this forum, knowing the story of how they have risen from the lowest league in English football, and enjoying the way they play after watching them, I have decided to support and root for Hudderfield whenever they are not playing Arsenal.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 01:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: Huddersfield 2-1 Manchester United

Very impressive performance. Given that we have a supporter on this forum, knowing the story of how they have risen from the lowest league in English football, and enjoying the way they play after watching them, I have decided to support and root for Hudderfield whenever they are not playing Arsenal.
The last time we beat Man Utd, Churchill was the prime minister!

Incredible day, truly special times :)

Reply/Quote
Arsene Wenger out for my Gunners at the end of the season.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Arsene Wenger out for my Gunners at the end of the season.

Best news Ive heard for Arsenal in years. The game has passed him by. Players are stagnating under him and its time for him to move on.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 08:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Arsene Wenger out for my Gunners at the end of the season.

It's about time. Nothing but respect for the man though.
Reply/Quote
Not safe yet but I thoroughly enjoyed our 0-0 away at Man City ️?

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2018, 06:28 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Not safe yet but I thoroughly enjoyed our 0-0 away at Man City ️?

That was a big point for sure. I'll try to be watching the game on Wed. against Chelsea,will be pulling for ya guys.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Has a team ever fallen as hard and fast as Sunderland? From Premiership to League 1 in 2 years.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Has a team ever fallen as hard and fast as Sunderland? From Premiership to League 1 in 2 years.

I didnt know they were relegated out til you posted this. I did know though that David Moyes took over for them last season, and they were terrible in the PL getting relegated. But somehow he is now manager of West Ham, I am assuming in a temp role.

Reply/Quote
It is cool seeing the Wolves getting promoted up to PL. Last couple of years I would play with them in career mode in FIFA, and work my way up to winning the Champions League. However due to FIFA 18 sucking buttcrack this year in gameplay, I doubt I will do a 3 peat with them as I havent played that game in months now, especially FUT. Thanks EA...

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Huddersfield for securing a place in the PL. I missed the game today, but about to catch some highlights of it.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 10:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It is cool seeing the Wolves getting promoted up to PL. Last couple of years I would play with them in career mode in FIFA, and work my way up to winning the Champions League. However due to FIFA 18 sucking buttcrack this year in gameplay, I doubt I will do a 3 peat with them as I havent played that game in months now, especially FUT. Thanks EA...

What don't you like about this years FIFA? When I play, it is FIFA 95% of the time. Kinda curious what you aren't fond of. 

Pretty cool about Wolves. I listen to a podcast, and one of the guys is from there, so I feel like I have been there all along.
Reply/Quote
Huddersfield stays up. Congrats. The best part is they screwed Chelsea in doing so.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 01:27 AM)Beaker Wrote: Huddersfield stays up. Congrats. The best part is they screwed Chelsea in doing so.

Thanks pal, woke up with a very sore head this morning UP THE TOWN

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Has a team ever fallen as hard and fast as Sunderland? From Premiership to League 1 in 2 years.

Huddersfield in the 70s. From the Top division to the 4th in 4 seasons...

Reply/Quote
With Huddersfield safe, and Arsenal locked into 6th, I hope the Gunners play some young kids and both teams play a wide open, fun game. I always have to choose Arsenal first, but I truly don't care who wins this game.
Reply/Quote