Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enjoy the Journey Part 2. On to Buffalo
Yes, it was ugly, but most games against AFCN teams are ugly.

13-4 overall and final 4 in the AFC. Injuries are mounting, but seeing guys like Wilson, Hubbard and Sample step up is encouraging for the future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bunch of you thought losing Jonah wouldn’t hurt

Boy, that 2nd half offense was non existent outside of the first drive
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:33 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bunch of you thought losing Jonah wouldn’t hurt

Boy, that 2nd half offense was non existent outside of the first drive

Carman was turrible. Time to legit call Whit.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Man that game was hard to watch.... our offense was not inspiring and missing 3 starters on the line is a killer.

Credit to Balitmore defense they played chippy playoff football we can call it dirty or whatever but their gameplan worked to perfection.

On to Buffalo we can exploit their defense... I just hope our D shows up.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:35 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Carman was turrible.  Time to legit call Whit.

I have no idea is Whitt is in football shape, but if he was and came back, what a story
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I mentioned this in the discord...it's been 3 decades since the last time a WC game winner that allowed 30 or more points also won the next week. Teams are 0-7 since then. Hopefully, they keep that streak alive next week!
Reply/Quote
Hard to watch but that rumble down the field by Hub was awesome. The D bent but wouldn’t break.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:35 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Carman was turrible.  Time to legit call Whit.

Just stop. Even if he wasn't under contract, he hasn't played or even practiced in a year, he's lost a shit ton of weight, and he does not know this offense. Might as well call Munoz...
Reply/Quote
I didn't think Carman was that bad given the ciricumstance.

The first sack was a miscommunication between him and Perine.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just stop. Even if he wasn't under contract, he hasn't played or even practiced in a year, he's lost a shit ton of weight, and he does not know this offense. Might as well call Munoz...

Current whit is an upgrade over a 3rd string guard
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:47 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I didn't think Carman was that bad given the ciricumstance.

The first sack was a miscommunication between him and Perine.

The whole offense was non existent after the first bengals drive of the 2nd half

And that’s due to the o-line especially Carmen.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious how those predicting blowouts get brought back down to reality.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have no idea is Whitt is in football shape, but if he was and came back, what a story

I wish they would've called him a couple of weeks or two ago and seen if they could get him in the building. Whitworth said he would love to be apart of what's going on here. He wasn't sure about the right side and mentioned that things would have to be worked out. I'd say do it just for the superbowl karma and the dude can retire a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:49 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Hilarious how those predicting blowouts get brought back down to reality.

And then find someone to blame it on rather than just admit their original pisition was stupid. 
Reply/Quote
I'm happy we came away with the win tonight, it crosses off another first for the Bengals winning a playoff game in back-to-back years.

Having said that, I feel we are screwed with the injury bug. This OL is down to 2 starters on the OL (one being a rookie) No way we are getting a ring this year with this OL. The running game is non existent. Absolutely ridiculous we had 51 total rushing yards. 2.8 yards average per carry. Joe isnt going to have time to do anything other than dink and dunk with the lack of time for a play to develop. And here we are again with the same issue....

Also, WTF is up with McSybil and his kicking game?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just stop. Even if he wasn't under contract, he hasn't played or even practiced in a year, he's lost a shit ton of weight, and he does not know this offense. Might as well call Munoz...

Even Whit himself said he knew he could handle the left side and would be confident. Now saying that I don't think we can get him for a week and be ready. We should've done it 2 weeks ago.
Reply/Quote

For next year, maybe. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:48 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: The whole offense was non existent after the first bengals drive of the 2nd half

And that’s due to the o-line especially Carmen.

I'll be curious to see the breakdowns of Carman. I didn't think he was too bad. He gave up the sack but it looked like he was expecting a chip to push his guy back to him.
Reply/Quote

I was going to say the samething. The kid hasn't played any substantial time this season, let alone Lt. It wasn't like Jonah was playing great.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:56 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'll be curious to see the breakdowns of Carman. I didn't think he was too bad. He gave up the sack but it looked like he was expecting a chip to push his guy back to him.

That was Charman's one negative play. Averaged out better but we have games left. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote