Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-12-2016, 12:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean the actual list like here:  http://www.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/ralf-jaeger/die-liste-der-schande-44239678.bild.html

Translated

https://translate.yandex.com/translate?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fregional%2Fduesseldorf%2Fralf-jaeger%2Fdie-liste-der-schande-44239678.bild.html&lang=de-en

That's the same list. Never said it wasn't the actual list, just that it doesn't break out the rapes. Things listed on that list in the category could be anything from a butt grab to rape.
I wish you would quit spamming the PnR board with post after post about individual events that you want to use to blame all crime on immigrants.

Start an "immigrant crime thread" and put them all in there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-12-2016, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wish you would quit spamming the PnR board with post after post about individual events that you want to use to blame all crime on immigrants.

Start an "immigrant crime thread" and put them all in there.

This thread is about border security.    And deeper into changes in border policy.  

This has zero to do with crime.

How about you start a "trump/white people thread" and throw all of yours in there.
(03-12-2016, 06:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's the same list. Never said it wasn't the actual list, just that it doesn't break out the rapes. Things listed on that list in the category could be anything from a butt grab to rape.

Police are listing it as rape. So until we get a new list broken down its rape.
(03-12-2016, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This thread is about border security.    And deeper into changes in border policy.  

This has zero to do with crime.

How about you start a "trump/white people thread" and throw all of yours in there.

Well, for the record, I have posted almost all of Drumpf's info in one thread.  Except for one other case.

Also, this is still an immigrant thread.  Another one.
(03-12-2016, 07:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, for the record, I have posted almost all of Drumpf's info in one thread.  Except for one other case.

This is actually about a county changing its border policy in response to a crisis . And the potential chain of effect this might have on the region.
And Dino you have 3 threads about white people and another whinging about reporting posts.

And if you don't like my news worthy threads then don't post in them. I certainly skip over ones I feel aren't up to snuff.
(03-12-2016, 07:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And Dino you have 3 threads about white people and another whinging about reporting posts.  

And if you don't like my news worthy threads then don't post in them.    I certainly skip over ones I feel aren't up to snuff.

Three whole posts?  I apologize for interrupting the flow of immigrant posts for that.   Sad

And I wasn't whining.  I was genuinely curious if reporting post was as big an issue around here as some seem to think it is vs the mods just keeping an eye on things.

I suppose "newsworthy" is subjective.  I would just prefer that all immigrant issues be in one thread vs multiple ones since we are trying to not cross posts about what is said in other threads.

Rock On
(03-12-2016, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Police are listing it as rape. So until we get a new list broken down its rape.

Your link says nothing of the sort. If you're just going to make things up then there is no point in continuing this conversation.
(03-12-2016, 08:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Three whole posts?  I apologize for interrupting the flow of immigrant posts for that.   Sad

And I wasn't whining.  I was genuinely curious if reporting post was as big an issue around here as some seem to think it is vs the mods just keeping an eye on things.

I suppose "newsworthy" is subjective.  I would just prefer that all immigrant issues be in one thread vs multiple ones since we are trying to not cross posts about what is said in other threads.

Rock On

All immigrant issues can't be in one thread. There are multiple countries involved and multiple responses. You asking for that is as assinine as me asking for all threads involving White people to be in one thread.

And yeah no one ever whinges in this forum about rules or news topics lol.
(03-12-2016, 08:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Your link says nothing of the sort. If you're just going to make things up then there is no point in continuing this conversation.

Yep it's a conspiracy lol.

Lord knows your precious migrants are all innocent Angels of Allah haha

When they rape they are actually giving praise to Allah
(03-12-2016, 07:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, for the record, I have posted almost all of Drumpf's info in one thread.  Except for one other case.

I think it's funny that people on the left wing get upset if you call someone like Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce" or "him", but it's fine for you to call people you don't like (Trump) by their old names (which his family changed a long time ago).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-12-2016, 10:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All immigrant issues can't be in one thread.   There are multiple countries involved and multiple responses.    You asking for that is as assinine as me asking for all threads involving White people to be in one thread.    

And yeah no one ever whinges in this forum about rules or news topics lol.

I'm sure they do.  Like when they get banned for awhile.  

Mellow

I didn't.
(03-12-2016, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure they do.  Like when they get banned for awhile.  

Mellow

I didn't.

I have never whinged about being suspended. I could care less. I imagine most of the suspension time has been credited to babies crying anyway. Which I have zero control over.
(03-12-2016, 11:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have never whinged about being suspended.    I could care less.    I imagine most of the suspension time has been credited to babies crying anyway.    Which I have zero control over.

Mellow
(03-12-2016, 10:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yep it's a conspiracy lol.

Lord knows your precious migrants are all innocent Angels of Allah haha

When they rape they are actually giving praise to Allah

Non sequitur, much?
(03-13-2016, 12:06 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Non sequitur, much?

Why do you even bother to defend these people? None of them should be in Europe. They have proven time and again they aren't ready for civilized society .
(03-13-2016, 12:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you even bother to defend these people?    None of them should be in Europe.    They have proven time and again they aren't ready for civilized society .

I wouldn't say that they aren't ready for civilized society.  However, there is a huge problem when they set up Sharia Patrols in European countries.

If you go to a country you conform yourself to that country, you don't conform the country to you.
(03-13-2016, 01:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I wouldn't say that they aren't ready for civilized society.  However, there is a huge problem when they set up Sharia Patrols in European countries.

If you go to a country you conform yourself to that country, you don't conform the country to you.

agreed. When I was just in Belarus. I lived as they lived, followed customs, and generally stayed out of trouble. (Except for attempted photo in front of KGB building) I was there as a guest with a way home .... I can't imagine acting up there especially if that was the place I was hoping to settle.
(03-13-2016, 12:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you even bother to defend these people? None of them should be in Europe. They have proven time and again they aren't ready for civilized society .

Wasn't defending anyone, was just pointing out hyperbolic, inaccurate statements. What I have been stating is a very basic fact to it all, one that someone (any reasonable person) should be able to set aside any biases and reconcile with. That this cannot occur here is evidence, to me, that reasonable discourse regarding this matter as a whole (refugee crisis in Europe) in unattainable.