Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Evan McPherson
Thoughts on are McPherson? Something to worry about or does he just the have the yips?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:42 PM)Lowerguywins Wrote: Thoughts on are McPherson? Something to worry about or does he just the have the yips?

Well the yips would be something to worry about
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He had a bad game for sure but so did Nick Folk who is a decent kicker himself. Idk if it was the cold or what but I am hopeful he will put it behind him and look to bounce back next week.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the yips would be something to worry about

Very True! 
Reply/Quote
He's 21 of 25 on fgs and 36 of 39 on extra points.

He missed an extra point and a fg in wind. I believe the Pat's kicker missed 2 extra points.
Reply/Quote
All 3 misses were in the same direction and the Patriots kicker missed that same direction. Something was an issue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:45 PM)Garrus Wrote: He had a bad game for sure but so did Nick Folk who is a decent kicker himself. Idk if it was the cold or what but I am hopeful he will put it behind him and look to bounce back next week.

I think they said all of the misses happened on the same end, didn't they? 
Reply/Quote
Slightly concerned as it's not feeling automatic like last season.... but not every kicker is Justin Tucker.

Agreed that there clearly was an issue with that side of the field... likely just rough conditions to kick in.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Slightly concerned as it's not feeling automatic like last season.... but not every kicker is Justin Tucker.

Agreed that there clearly was an issue with that side of the field... likely just rough conditions to kick in.

Didn't Tucker just whiff twice last week?
Reply/Quote
Boswell just missed.
Reply/Quote
Kickers are missing like crazy today. It’s the weather.

Reply/Quote
It was the weather. Period. Evan is fine.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Of course it's an issue. He's currently 19th in the league in FG% and 26th in XP%

Reply/Quote
Nick Folk who is one of the best ALSO missed 2 XP’s. I’m not worried.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kickers are missing like crazy today. It’s the weather.

We have a winner
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about the misses because it was just bad conditions but I am worried that it could impact his confidence.

Hopefully he can hit enough in practice that this doesn't affect his play at all.
Reply/Quote
Why are folks acting like this just started today? How was the weather last week in Tampa bay?

Reply/Quote
It’s called wind
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it's an issue. He's currently 19th in the league in FG% and 26th in XP%

Well, I would drop the nickname McMoney and just stick with Shooter McPherson.
Reply/Quote
I told people about these damn nicknames.

He was not having a great season before today.

While the weather/wind was an issue today, it's not everything.On that one kick, you saw the flags on the uprights. Only slight breeze. He over corrected and sent it wide left.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote