Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
Now he just said that the new place fell through, so it doesn’t look like he’s moving out.

He has a good job and rich parents, and not to mention that we have another friend that he’s going to room with when they get a new place.

How hard can it be to find an apartment?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 11:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now he just said that the new place fell through, so it doesn’t look like he’s moving out.

He has a good job and rich parents, and not to mention that we have another friend that he’s going to room with when they get a new place.

How hard can it be to find an apartment?

Seriously? Have you never had to find a place before? When my wife and I moved back to Pennsylvania, it took us over 3 months to find a place. Now, we're a married couple with no kids, but even for a single person it could be just as hard if not harder in some ways.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 02:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Seriously? Have you never had to find a place before? When my wife and I moved back to Pennsylvania, it took us over 3 months to find a place. Now, we're a married couple with no kids, but even for a single person it could be just as hard if not harder in some ways.

He has at least one other person that he could have got an apartment with (he was actually supposed to be getting this one that just fell through with this friend).

Also, I decided to Google open apartments because you brought up a good point and there might not be many available, except there is a BUNCH of places to rent within a mile or two of my place, including the one that he was looking at with our other friend.

That was just from clicking one link in the search results, and there's also a lot of others within 5 or even 10 miles.
Reply/Quote
Just pick up pottery for a hobby and throw some creepy vibes like Fred said...

[Image: alison-brie-sexy-community-gif-stroke-dirty-mind.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Just pick up pottery for a hobby and throw some creepy vibes like Fred said...

[Image: alison-brie-sexy-community-gif-stroke-dirty-mind.gif]

This idea will not pan out well.

[Image: 96f86176_beavis-humps-couch.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This idea will not pan out well.

[Image: 96f86176_beavis-humps-couch.gif]
It might resolve his dating issues though...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 08:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Plus, he text me just about every time wanting to go out and I’d offer to pay.

I figured out walking a dog makes you a chick magnet. I can't imagine how much strange I could pull bringing a guy in a wheelchair to a bar.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: I figured out walking a dog makes you a chick magnet. I can't imagine how much strange I could pull bringing a guy in a wheelchair to a bar.

Slap an "emotional support cripple" vest on his back and you're a shoe in to get the ladies!

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: I figured out walking a dog makes you a chick magnet. I can't imagine how much strange I could pull bringing a guy in a wheelchair to a bar.
Trust me, I've had many friends milk it to no end.....  and I'm the perfect crippled wingman!

One time, we were out at a bar with music playing and there was this hot girl standing nearby in a skirt, and my friend (who happened to be in the military at the time, and you know what kind of game they have) just said "if you're going to put it in his face, you might as well give him a show and shake it!"  She puts her hands on her knees and just starts bouncing her booty in my face!  Then she starts talking to me and asking how I am and I play it perfect like I'm a helpless cripple and my friend's a saint for bringing me out!

I closed the deal for him before he even had to say anything else!
(03-21-2018, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Slap an "emotional support cripple" vest on his back and you're a shoe in to get the ladies!

We've been milking it  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 08:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He has at least one other person that he could have got an apartment with (he was actually supposed to be getting this one that just fell through with this friend).

Also, I decided to Google open apartments because you brought up a good point and there might not be many available, except there is a BUNCH of places to rent within a mile or two of my place, including the one that he was looking at with our other friend.

That was just from clicking one link in the search results, and there's also a lot of others within 5 or even 10 miles.

It's not about the availability of places. It's about a whole host of factors: location (if he doesn't have a car, how is he going to get to and from places); amount of rent; are utilities included and if not, how much are they; other fees/costs (for example, our apartment doesn't have free laundry services; we have a coin operated, shared washers and dryers or for $50 a month, we can get a washer and dryer in the apartment) are just the STARTING point in looking for a place.

There were a whole host of places when we were looking too. The problem was finding a place in our budget that also met some other needs we had. Like I said, our needs probably differ due to us being a married couple, but just wanted you to know that it can take time. Heck, even after we agreed on the place, it still was another month and a half before we could move in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He's banging some thick babe that he met off Tinder in my living room and something's going wrong with my refrigerator and it's making a noise like a lawnmower........ it couldn't be more awkward or more perfect!
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 02:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's banging some thick babe that he met off Tinder in my living room and something's going wrong with my refrigerator and it's making a noise like a lawnmower........ it couldn't be more awkward or more perfect!

Or he’s banging her on top of the refrigerator causing it to struggle with the wide load. Thick girls and refrigerators go together.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 07:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or he’s banging her on top of the refrigerator causing it to struggle with the wide load. Thick girls and refrigerators go together.

Like peas and carrots......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I remember back in first marriage. My bi-polar wife invited four of her weirdo friends to stay over for a party. They were nice enough people. But two of them had been married for about a year and had decided to experiment with an open marriage. This experiment was not going well at this point, to say the least. The guy had initially taken a girlfriend on the side. That didn't last long, but long enough for the wife to get a little jealous about it. So she took a boyfriend on the side. Except that it wasn't really on "the side". She pretty much took him everywhere with her. She was doing it with new boyfriend and hubby wasn't getting any. Hubby wasn't real happy with that situation.

I wasn't real happy sharing our two bedroom apartment with the open-mariage nutcases, new boyfriend and my wife's bff (who was apparently tagging along with this train wreck group out of voyeuristic interests) even for one evening. They freaking argued all night!

One night was too many for that crew!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 07:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or he’s banging her on top of the refrigerator causing it to struggle with the wide load. Thick girls and refrigerators go together.

He unplugged the refrigerator so it would stop making the noise but never plugged it back in so everything is warm and some of it ruined.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He unplugged the refrigerator so it would stop making the noise but never plugged it back in so everything is warm and some of it ruined.

Wait a minute.  Earlier, you told us that his presence was inhibiting you from getting any action.  Now, we're hearing about him getting action in your home, and causing a detrimental effect on your food supply?

What gives?  It just might be time to change his reference from "Friend overstaying welcome" to "Inconsiderate roommate".   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wait a minute.  Earlier, you told us that his presence was inhibiting you from getting any action.  Now, we're hearing about him getting action in your home, and causing a detrimental effect on your food supply?

What gives?  It just might be time to change his reference from "Friend overstaying welcome" to "Inconsiderate roommate".   LOL

He actually has referred to himself as my roommate and also called me "roomy".......  it's pissing me off even more.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 06:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He actually has referred to himself as my roommate and also called me "roomy".......  it's pissing me off even more.

As I recall, a few of us suggested being upfront with him, clear back at the beginning of this mini saga.

I hate to sound like that negative guy, but it looks like he's using your kindness as weakness.  And, if he's going to be staying extendedly?  You need to let him know the house rules, as in your house, your rules.  ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 06:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He actually has referred to himself as my roommate and also called me "roomy".......  it's pissing me off even more.

When he’s passed out on the floor, burn rubber on his jugular and tell him to hit Kroger for some goetta and whatever else you need to restock the fridge. Then tell him that your plans on living alone was to sooner or later have a beatch over and if he continues to stay, that’s what he must become. Your beatch!

Also, law down the law. All further women he brings over, rather they’re related to Alan thick or not, must give you pleasure. Well, unless it’s his mom, then it’s x2.

The wheels are in your court Brad. Take friggen charge Earnhardt style.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 06:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I recall, a few of us suggested being upfront with him, clear back at the beginning of this mini saga.

I hate to sound like that negative guy, but it looks like he's using your kindness as weakness.  And, if he's going to be staying extendedly?  You need to let him know the house rules, as in your house, your rules.  ThumbsUp

I think what Brad is wishing is that one of us idiots would take him off his hands and offer him a place to briefly stay.

I think you should do it. You have an ocean right? Ninja

Reply/Quote