Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
(03-23-2018, 06:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think what Brad is wishing is that one of us idiots would take him off his hands and offer him a place to briefly stay.

I think you should do it. You have an ocean right? Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 06:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I recall, a few of us suggested being upfront with him, clear back at the beginning of this mini saga.

I hate to sound like that negative guy, but it looks like he's using your kindness as weakness.  And, if he's going to be staying extendedly?  You need to let him know the house rules, as in your house, your rules.  ThumbsUp
Trust me, I have been upfront with him!  He always says how I'm being a life saver, how much he appreciates it, that he'll pay me back, etc., and if I bring up him needing to find another place, he'll be on his phone or something but just make a quick comment like "I know" or "I'll be out of your hair soon" and then will just go back to his phone or change the subject.

I have even said like "you're kind of taking advantage of me with how it started as one night and then just kept going on and on" and he'll do like I said above, which you can tell he's embarrassed.  

I hooked up with a girl a few nights ago and she said he told her that he owes me like $1,500, which, if that's serious (or even close), then it helps make it more bearable.
(03-23-2018, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When he’s passed out on the floor, burn rubber on his jugular and tell him to hit Kroger for some goetta  and whatever else you need to restock the fridge. Then tell him that your plans on living alone was to sooner or later have a beatch over and if he continues to stay, that’s what he must become. Your beatch!

Also, law down the law. All further women he brings over, rather they’re related to Alan thick or not, must give you pleasure. Well, unless it’s his mom, then it’s x2.

The wheels are in your court Brad. Take friggen charge Earnhardt style.

I did go in the bathroom and watch from the toilet for a while (they were on the couch) and even thought about going out and joining in because she seemed like the type that would be down, and he even said that I should have (without me suggesting it) and said he'll ask her!  Never really been into the two dude on one female thing, though.
Reply/Quote
One thing I've found with people who say I'll pay you back, they never do. When you choose to make money now or more later, always choose now. That being said I don't know this guy, but I personally wouldn't have a friend live with me that long, how am I supposed to jack off?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 07:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trust me, I have been upfront with him!  He always says how I'm being a life saver, how much he appreciates it, that he'll pay me back, etc., and if I bring up him needing to find another place, he'll be on his phone or something but just make a quick comment like "I know" or "I'll be out of your hair soon" and then will just go back to his phone or change the subject.

I have even said like "you're kind of taking advantage of me with how it started as one night and then just kept going on and on" and he'll do like I said above, which you can tell he's embarrassed.  

I hooked up with a girl a few nights ago and she said he told her that he owes me like $1,500, which, if that's serious (or even close), then it helps make it more bearable.

I did go in the bathroom and watch from the toilet for a while (they were on the couch) and even thought about going out and joining in because she seemed like the type that would be down, and he even said that I should have (without me suggesting it) and said he'll ask her!  Never really been into the two dude on one female thing, though.

Dude.  No way you should seek that.

You just can't move fast enough to dodge that airborne man goo.

[Image: th?id=OIP.dWHt9SIgWXl5BrIwEwKl2AHaLJ&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 08:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dude.  No way you should seek that.

Hit it first then leave the room. Problem solved!

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 09:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hit it first then leave the room. Problem solved!

Wait, just thought of a flaw in that situation from the thick chick standpoint as she’s being interviewed by the local news.

Thick chick: “I was just standing there with my date making out? Then all of the sudden, I see this dude rolling up on us in the darkness And we realized we were the victims of a drive by. Then there were shots fired. We were slipping and sliding trying to get out of the line of fire. It was horrible!

Don’t do it Brad!

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He unplugged the refrigerator so it would stop making the noise but never plugged it back in so everything is warm and some of it ruined.

New update: he plugged it back in after I yelled at him (typed some of it and yelled the other things that were simple to say), but he didn't change the settings back, so it was on freezing, and my case of Sunkist and a few other things were completely frozen.  

This site says most stuff in the refrigerator and freezer need to be thrown away since it was off for over two hours.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 10:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wait, just thought of a flaw in that situation from the thick chick standpoint as she’s being interviewed by the local news.

Thick chick: “I was just standing there with my date making out? Then all of the sudden, I see this dude rolling up on us in the darkness And we realized we were the victims of a drive by. Then there were shots fired. We were slipping and sliding trying to get out of the line of fire. It was horrible!

Don’t do it Brad!

We need to come together and write a movie script!
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 08:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dude.  No way you should seek that.

If that's what your "man goo" looks like, you should see a doctor immediately. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 03:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If that's what your "man goo" looks like, you should see a doctor immediately. Mellow

Trying to keep it clean yo!

Get it?  Water.  Clean. 

Don't want to put that in my search history either.   Nervous
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He unplugged the refrigerator so it would stop making the noise but never plugged it back in so everything is warm and some of it ruined.

You sure he's not just banging your fridge?

Appliances might be his fetish.

Make sure you check your toaster for pubes before you heat up your pop tarts fella.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:17 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You sure he's not just banging your fridge?

Appliances might be his fetish.

Make sure you check your toaster for pubes before you heat up your pop tarts fella.

We're going to try and get it fixed but might just get it replaced because it's ****** and won't stay at the set temperature.

He has been out-of-town on business for a few days and gets back tomorrow, and he texts me stupid shit like "I miss you," but I just haven't been responding.  

Hopefully, he's starting to get the hint that his mere existence is pissing me off so much that I want to smother him with a pillow in his sleep.  
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We're going to try and get it fixed but might just get it replaced because it's ****** and won't stay at the set temperature.

He has been out-of-town on business for a few days and gets back tomorrow, and he texts me stupid shit like "I miss you," but I just haven't been responding.  

Hopefully, he's starting to get the hint that his mere existence is pissing me off so much that I want to smother him with a pillow in his sleep.  

You should have had some fun with that opportunity.  You could have responded with something like "Great news, I found you a new place to stay", "Down at the Christian Mission on 9th St.".   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 04:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You should have had some fun with that opportunity.  You could have responded with something like "Great news, I found you a new place to stay", "Down at the Christian Mission on 9th St.".   LOL

Or change the locks and put a sign on the door that reads "This Mission closed until further notice", then screen phone calls and go on vacation for a week.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 05:37 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Or change the locks and put a sign on the door that reads "This Mission closed until further notice", then screen phone calls and go on vacation for a week.

If he tries to slip in through the window have some of these bad boys on the ground below.

[Image: th?id=OIP.LAjMnEvOdopLeSaugD7SzwHaFi&pid...=230&h=173]

[Image: tumblr_n1xwonc0Ad1qedb29o1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 04:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We're going to try and get it fixed but might just get it replaced because it's ****** and won't stay at the set temperature.

Like tonight, he text me "I love you," and I have no clue where he is or when he'll be back here.

I seriously just so want to hit him in the face with a baseball bat.
Reply/Quote
Brad those last few texts from him to you seem to be heading in an unhealthy direction.
Ever see the movie " Single White Female "with Brigitte Fonda ?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 04:47 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Brad those last few texts from him to you seem to be heading in an unhealthy direction.
Ever see the movie " Single White Female "with Brigitte Fonda ?

Nope.

I’d say we’re already about as unhealthy a you can get. Once he moves out (if he ever does), I know he’ll text me a lot more than usual and it will just be awkward because we’ll both know why he’s doing it but won’t have anything to say.
Reply/Quote
Putting on my Dogtor Phil hat for a moment. I think his texts resemble a husband and wife relationship because he actually feels he has or is over-stepping his boundaries and has stayed too long. Now would be a good time to discuss the arrangement and let him know it isn't working. He has definitely stayed much longer than he first intended.

Reply/Quote
Brad, the guy is playing you for a chump, at this point. There is no good reason that this guy hasn't saved and found a place of his own, yet. You've already divulged to us that he stays in bars, blowing his money. You should start charging him rent, and share of utilities.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote