Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fani Willis and lover implode on the witness stand
I had a 5 hour drive from Estero to Jacksonville and listened to the hearing today in Fulton County, then watched it live when Fani took the stand.

It was a train wreck first by lover boy, then Fani goes postal on the prosecutors, same thing Trump did but worse, but judge did not fine her or give her a gag order as she accused them of lies, lies, lies.

Sad day for justice watching a DA acting as though she is above the law. The lies the lover and Fani concocted were straight from soap operas. They want us to believe they paid each other in cash for these lavish vacations (5 in 16 months) and there is no money trail. Lover boy said it was common to take cash from clients (i thought Fani was his boss and not his client) so he never asked where did it come from. Did his law partners know he took cash from clients as he testified they split all fees received equally 33 and 1/3 percent.

They lied to the court and perjured themselves stating they did not have a romantic relationship until 2022 or about 2 months after she hired Wade who had no experience ever prosecuting a case in Georgia. But her former good friend testified she saw them as early as 2019 hugging and kissing.

If all of the Trump trial are this entertaining, It is going to be a fun next 12 months.

Fani Willis deserves to be disbarred immediately for sleeping with the man she over paid to prosecute Trump and associates.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I have been in courtrooms hundreds, if not thousands, of times. I have witnessed the gamut of legal professionalism and ability. Or so I thought. I have never seen an attorney, much less the actual District Attorney, act in such an insanely unprofessional manner. I have to think she's panicking and thinks going on offense is all she has left.

Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2024-02-16-065138.png]

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1758186320709460332?s=20
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I'd deflect if I was a Willis supporter as well. Remember the first rule of Dem cult, never, ever, criticize a fellow Dem.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 02:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have been in courtrooms hundreds, if not thousands, of times.  I have witnessed the gamut of legal professionalism and ability.  Or so I thought.  I have never seen an attorney, much less the actual District Attorney, act in such an insanely unprofessional manner.  I have to think she's panicking and thinks going on offense is all she has left.

Now today she refuses to testify. Next up is Wade's business partner who it appears will testify the affair started prior to Wade being hired. If so, a 2nd witness disputing both Willis and Wade's claim they started the affair after he was hried by Willis. 

Both may have perjured themselves in court, it will be interesting to see if they are charged.  They are now being accused of falsifying records as well, one of the charges against Trump.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now today she refuses to testify. Next up is Wade's business partner who it appears will testify the affair started prior to Wade being hired. If so, a 2nd witness disputing both Willis and Wade's claim they started the affair after he was hried by Willis. 

Both may have perjured themselves in court, it will be interesting to see if they are charged.  They are now being accused of falsifying records as well, one of the charges against Trump.

She refused?  Do you mean the prosecutors chose not to question her at this time?  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fulton-county-d-a-fani-willis-testifies-misconduct-claims-trump-georgia-election-case-day-2/

Quote:Fulton County prosecutors will not call District Attorney Fani Willis to the witness stand for additional questioning Friday, after she forcefully defended herself and accused defense attorneys of lying as part of a bid to disqualify her and her office from prosecuting the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Or are you confused?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I'd deflect if I was a Willis supporter as well. Remember the first rule of Dem cult, never, ever, criticize a fellow Dem.

lol dem cult. I guess they should all be on the same page as the maga cult and just be ready to railroad this lady even though she isn’t on trial?

This is straight out of the distract and deflect playbook.

Somehow the district attorney is on the stand when this is about a case involving the potus interfering in free and fair elections. Where is the outrage for the actual crime? Oh that’s right. They are wearing tshirts with the mug shot celebrating the crime.

This should have no bearing on the case. Unprofessional yes. Something I’m ready to crucify her for? Nope.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 04:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: lol dem cult. I guess they should all be on the same page as the maga cult and just be ready to railroad this lady even though she isn’t on trial?

This is straight out of the distract and deflect playbook.

I guess Bel is on team MAGA then, huh?  This isn't distracting or deflecting, this is about blatant corruption by a head prosecutor in a massively high profile case.

Quote:Somehow the district attorney is on the stand when this is about a case involving the potus interfering in free and fair elections. Where is the outrage for the actual crime? Oh that’s right. They are wearing tshirts with the mug shot celebrating the crime.

Did you really just say there's been no outrage over the alleged crime?  The DA is on stand for massively unethical and corrupt conduct, that's why

Quote:This should have no bearing on the case. Unprofessional yes. Something I’m ready to crucify her for? Nope.

Unprofessional?!?  Tell me you don't know a single thing about the criminal court process with telling me.  Whether you are willing to personally crucify her or not is irrelevant.  She has almost certainly destroyed the GA case against Trump and has only herself to blame for this.  If I were you I would be outraged.  He corruption is likely going to prevent this case from ever going to trial.  

But don't take my word for it.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/02/fani-willis-testimony-conflict-trump-georgia.html

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 05:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I guess Bel is on team MAGA then, huh?  This isn't distracting or deflecting, this is about blatant corruption by a head prosecutor in a massively high profile case.

Did you really just say there's been no outrage over the alleged crime?  The DA is on stand for massively unethical and corrupt conduct, that's why

Unprofessional?!?  Tell me you don't know a single thing about the criminal court process with telling me.  Whether you are willing to personally crucify her or not is irrelevant.  She has almost certainly destroyed the GA case against Trump and has only herself to blame for this.  If I were you I would be outraged.  He corruption is likely going to prevent this case from ever going to trial.  

But don't take my word for it.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/02/fani-willis-testimony-conflict-trump-georgia.html

Were there laws broken in the investigation? Were the defendants rights violated in any way?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 05:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Were there laws broken in the investigation? Were the defendants rights violated in any way?

so far nothing has been shown by the defendant's lawyers.  Lots of allegations but so far nothing concrete nor supported by actual evidence

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 05:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Were there laws broken in the investigation? Were the defendants rights violated in any way?

Ugh, I'm really starting to understand why Bel doesn't even try anymore.  Read the other thread on this subject.  Both of us go into detail about why what happened is tremendously damaging, even disqualifying, for the GA case.  Absolute best case scenario for this case is Trump has a rock solid grounds for appeal if the case ever actually goes to trial and he loses.  Worst case, which is more likely than the best, is it's thrown out completely.  Most likely case is she's removed and the case goes into limbo as it'll be radioactive.

(02-16-2024, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote: so far nothing has been shown by the defendant's lawyers.  Lots of allegations but so far nothing concrete nor supported by actual evidence

Pass what you're smoking, because its got to be outstanding.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 05:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ugh, I'm really starting to understand why Bel doesn't even try anymore.  Read the other thread on this subject.  Both of us go into detail about why what happened is tremendously damaging, even disqualifying, for the GA case.  Absolute best case scenario for this case is Trump has a rock solid grounds for appeal if the case ever actually goes to trial and he loses.  Worst case, which is more likely than the best, is it's thrown out completely.  Most likely case is she's removed and the case goes into limbo as it'll be radioactive.

You spelled "the republican executive director of the Prosecuting Attorney's of Georgia will refuse to appoint a new prosecutor." Wrong. LOL 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 05:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ugh, I'm really starting to understand why Bel doesn't even try anymore.  Read the other thread on this subject.  Both of us go into detail about why what happened is tremendously damaging, even disqualifying, for the GA case.  Absolute best case scenario for this case is Trump has a rock solid grounds for appeal if the case ever actually goes to trial and he loses.  Worst case, which is more likely than the best, is it's thrown out completely.  Most likely case is she's removed and the case goes into limbo as it'll be radioactive.

where is the evidence that proves the accusations then?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

I was really just looking for a simple yes or no. Because to me that is all that matters.

I’m having a hard time understanding how the sex life of this lady somehow means Trump gets off the hook for interfering in America's presidential election. So I agree. The worse case is letting a criminal get away with trying to rig our election and illegally seize power with the highest office in the land because somebody else not even involved in the crime did something completely unrelated that wasn’t even illegal.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 06:40 PM)pally Wrote: where is the evidence that proves the accusations then?

(02-16-2024, 06:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was really just looking for a simple yes or no. Because to me that is all that matters.

I’m having a hard time understanding how the sex life of this lady somehow means Trump gets off the hook for interfering in America's presidential election. So I agree. The worse case is letting a criminal get away with trying to rig our election and illegally seize power with the highest office in the land because somebody else not even involved in the crime did something completely unrelated that wasn’t even illegal.

She admitted to the affair, and now witnesses are contradicting her and the guy's testimony.  Neither of you seem to get it, she holds the highest law enforcement office in the State of Georgia.  Law enforcement are held to the highest of not only criminal, but also ethical standards.  If they are sketchy in their personal life decisions, every case that they ever touch could possibly be called into question because of their perceived untruthfulness.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: She admitted to the affair, and now witnesses are contradicting her and the guy's testimony.  Neither of you seem to get it, she holds the highest law enforcement office in the State of Georgia.  Law enforcement are held to the highest of not only criminal, but also ethical standards.  If they are sketchy in their personal life decisions, every case that they ever touch could possibly be called into question because of their perceived untruthfulness.

I get that it’s bad optics. I also get she is a consenting adult and lives in America where she enjoys lots of freedoms.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 07:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I get that it’s bad optics. I also get she is a consenting adult and lives in America where she enjoys lots of freedoms.

You get those things, what you don't get is that because she ascribed to that position, it holds her to another whole set of standards.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 06:23 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You spelled "the republican executive director of the Prosecuting Attorney's of Georgia will refuse to appoint a new prosecutor." Wrong. LOL 

It would be untouchable if it wasn't as high profile a case as could possibly exist.  With it being exactly that it's exponentially worse.

(02-16-2024, 06:40 PM)pally Wrote: where is the evidence that proves the accusations then?

You mean other than what's been testified to in court?  You have been watching, yes?  if not then your question would make some sense.

(02-16-2024, 06:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was really just looking for a simple yes or no. Because to me that is all that matters.

How about this, then?  The case is cooked.

Quote:I’m having a hard time understanding how the sex life of this lady somehow means Trump gets off the hook for interfering in America's presidential election. So I agree. The worse case is letting a criminal get away with trying to rig our election and illegally seize power with the highest office in the land because somebody else not even involved in the crime did something completely unrelated that wasn’t even illegal.

Yeah, I get you're having a hard time.  I would have hoped you'd have availed yourself of the detailed explanations as to why that people have spent the time providing.  I'll really simplify things for you.  Say a LEO or DA is found to be guilty of malfeasance in a single case.  Every single case that person ever touched is now subject to appeal, and will likely be thrown out.  Why?  Because a key person in the case has been proven to be corrupt and unreliable.  I'm honestly a little shocked I have to spell this out so simply.  If you are found to be corrupt in one instance everything you have ever touched is now irrevocably tainted.  You are damaged goods.  Trump literally could not have been handed a bigger gift, as this was the only indictment against him with any real teeth.  Willis effed you over, your ire should be directed at her.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: She admitted to the affair, and now witnesses are contradicting her and the guy's testimony.  Neither of you seem to get it, she holds the highest law enforcement office in the State of Georgia.  Law enforcement are held to the highest of not only criminal, but also ethical standards.  If they are sketchy in their personal life decisions, every case that they ever touch could possibly be called into question because of their perceived untruthfulness.

(02-16-2024, 07:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You get those things, what you don't get is that because she ascribed to that position, it holds her to another whole set of standards.

It's fascinating, because the same people will hold law enforcement to an extremely high standard and rake them over the coals for the slightest mistake.  But since Trump is involved all that goes out the window.  This really isn't a difficult concept to grasp, yet it appears to elude people who otherwise are logical thinkers.  For all the talk on the left of the "MAGA cult" they sure seem to exhibit a large degree of cult like behavior themselves.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 02:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have been in courtrooms hundreds, if not thousands, of times. I have witnessed the gamut of legal professionalism and ability. Or so I thought. I have never seen an attorney, much less the actual District Attorney, act in such an insanely unprofessional manner. I have to think she's panicking and thinks going on offense is all she has left.

Honestly, I feel like this is a continuing trend we are seeing in general in society. With cameras always pointed at everyone and the "news" being an immediately available global thing, there has been a disregard for decorum and professionalism in many areas of life. Whether it be the very low level wearing of blue jeans and polo shirts in an accounting office, Trump as POTUS, or the wide spectrum in between, society just doesn't hold the same degree of decorum as it once did. People in positions that once shied away from making themselves the story now seek the limelight and it is unfortunate.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote