Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy football forum
(11-08-2016, 10:50 AM)jason Wrote: I need some TE depth (Kyle Rudolph is falling off) who should I target on the waiver wire... Zack Miller, CJ Fiedorowicz, or this Kendricks clown from the Rams? I'd be giving up Charcandrick West.

Also I feel my team needs a little more explosion. Mariota has been available all year. Should I drop Phillip Rivers for him? I still have Andy Dalton.... Russell Wilson is also available.

Yea not sure about tight end maybe CJ.

But rivers has the easiest schedule remaining of all start able qbs down the stretch.  I'd keep him for the playoffs alone (assuming you are in line to make it)

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php?position=QB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 10:50 AM)jason Wrote: I need some TE depth (Kyle Rudolph is falling off) who should I target on the waiver wire... Zack Miller, CJ Fiedorowicz, or this Kendricks clown from the Rams? I'd be giving up Charcandrick West.

Also I feel my team needs a little more explosion. Mariota has been available all year. Should I drop Phillip Rivers for him? I still have Andy Dalton.... Russell Wilson is also available.

I'm wondering about kendricks too. I picked him up last week for a spot start with Reed on bye and Henry out. Henry has really fallen off the last month or so while kendricks has had 7+ targets in 4 of last 5 games. Was planning on him being a one week claim but now wondering if i should keep him as my #2 TE and drop Henry
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 02:26 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm wondering about kendricks too. I picked him up last week for a spot start with Reed on bye and Henry out. Henry has really fallen off the last month or so while kendricks has had 7+ targets in 4 of last 5 games. Was planning on him being a one week claim but now wondering if i should keep him as my #2 TE and drop Henry
Yeah. Henry is there to replace Gates. He's severely fallen off since Gates returned... I had them both at one point. Kendricks does seem useful. I've actually never seen him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 01:18 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yea not sure about tight end maybe CJ.

But rivers has the easiest schedule remaining of all start able qbs down the stretch.  I'd keep him for the playoffs alone (assuming you are in line to make it)

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php?position=QB
Yeah. I'm in 2nd. I only have two or 3 games left against guys that are still trying. I'm playing my cousin who is apparently back on heroin. He has Josh Brown, Tyrod Taylor (bye), and Crabtree (bye) playing this week. I still want to win out. The guy ahead of me may well not lose a game this year.

Think I'll keep Rivers with that info.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dalton vs NYG

Or

Rivers vs Miami

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 04:11 PM)jason Wrote: Dalton vs NYG

Or

Rivers vs Miami

Hmmm has miamis pass d got better since Cincy? If not rivers.

But I fully expect dalton to play very well after a bye
Reply/Quote
Flex Rb-

Carlos Hyde

Or

TJ Yeldon?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 10:07 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Flex Rb-

Carlos Hyde

Or

TJ Yeldon?

Any other option?  Hyde between these 2
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 10:43 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Any other option?  Hyde between these 2

No, unfortunately everyone else is either hurt or on a bye this week.  Yahoo is taking its own sweet time with its waiver list thing that I can't even put in a defense this week.  my normal defense is out on a bye so I tried to pick up another team but its still in a "pending transaction" status. 

Just par for the course for my FF team. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
All of this crying about AJ in jungle Noise, and not one person has brought up the most troubling issue... What this means for my fantasy team. Unlike the Bengals, I'm still very much in the thick of things. I also lost Zach Miller yesterday. I need 27.8 points from Amari Cooper tonight to pull out the win.

Anywho... I picked up Tyrell Williams immediately. I also dropped Dalton for Wilson... During the game. I can get Emanuel Sanders and Tyler Boyd I guess. Sammy Watkins is out there too.

I havent had one major injury all year, then lose my first rounder in late November... Damn.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:58 AM)jason Wrote: All of this crying about AJ in jungle Noise, and not one person has brought up the most troubling issue... What this means for my fantasy team. Unlike the Bengals, I'm still very much in the thick of things. I also lost Zach Miller yesterday. I need 27.8 points from Amari Cooper tonight to pull out the win.

Anywho... I picked up Tyrell Williams immediately. I also dropped Dalton for Wilson... During the game. I can get Emanuel Sanders and Tyler Boyd I guess. Sammy Watkins is out there too.

I havent had one major injury all year, then lose my first rounder in late November... Damn.

Actually was a silver lining for me as I was playing against AJ Green lol I always try to look at the bright side. I know just need the Texans kicker to score 8pts or less tonight and I win. If I lose my fantasy season, much like the Bengals season, is over Sad
Reply/Quote
Alright... No AJ Green this week.

Wilson QB
Cooper WR
Robinson WR
Ware RB
Ajayi RB
Rudolph TE

Who's my flex?
Jarvis Landry (SF)
Jordan Howard (Tenn)
Tyrell Williams (Hou)

I'm leaning toward Howard. What say you guys?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well I just dumped Andy Dalton and Brandon Marshall before Thanksgiving who have been some of my Fantasy Team Turkeys......No AJ Green and Marshall who is doing nothing will do less in his two games with Patriots. ....

So I'm at one QB with Russell Wilson....RBs are Ajayi and Hill with West on the bench....Seattle defense and Tucker the kicker....TE's are Delanie Walker and in off week next week my bench Hunter Henry because Mariota and Rivers do throw to the TE......and my WRs are Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Tyrell Williams with Crowder and Garcon who get a lot of yards due to good Washington QB.....and Britt of LA Rams, but they now put in the rookie draft pick, so his numbers could go down. It was between dropping him or Marshall to pick up Henry for week 13, and I've been ticked off at Marshall most of year. He will do little against Patriots. The Jets QB isn't the greatest either....So I have 6 WR's.....that may change....I wouldn't mind picking up somebody to light up the Browns one week. They really stink. Bell is good but not that good. Browns D is just awful. Sure points for anybody with players in against them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 12:16 AM)jason Wrote: Who's my flex?
Jarvis Landry (SF)
Jordan Howard (Tenn)
Tyrell Williams (Hou)

I'm leaning toward Howard. What say you guys?

Wouldn't use Williams. I'd say Landry is a bit of a safer pick (because what if the Bears in disarray fall way behind early - or if Tennessee just loads the box to make whoever throws throw the ball).
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 10:16 AM)kevin Wrote: Well I just dumped Andy Dalton and Brandon Marshall before Thanksgiving who have been some of my Fantasy Team Turkeys......No AJ Green and Marshall who is doing nothing will do less in his two games with Patriots. ....

So I'm at one QB with Russell Wilson....RBs are Ajayi and Hill with West on the bench....Seattle defense and Tucker the kicker....TE's are Delanie Walker and in off week next week my bench Hunter Henry because Mariota and Rivers do throw to the TE......and my WRs are Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Tyrell Williams with Crowder and Garcon who get a lot of yards due to good Washington QB.....and Britt of LA Rams, but they now put in the rookie draft pick, so his numbers could go down.  It was between dropping him or Marshall to pick up Henry for week 13, and I've been ticked off at Marshall most of year. He will do little against Patriots. The Jets QB isn't the greatest either....So I have 6 WR's.....that may change....I wouldn't mind picking up somebody to light up the Browns one week. They really stink.  Bell is good but not that good. Browns D is just awful.  Sure points for anybody with players in against them.

I'm in a similar boat, finally cut my losses on Bortles and snagged kaep who has been solid in fantasy since getting the starting role. I held on to Marshall though, looks like fitz will be the QB and while his struggles are real, he loves Marshall so I'll stash him on my bench this week and see what happens. I've done well on waiver wire this year so I'm doing pretty well at WR and there isn't much on the wire at this point in the year in a 12 team league. I guess Lafell could be worth a look, Boyd was picked up before my waiver claim. Everyone thinks he'll be the big beneficiary but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Lafell pick up some good yards/TD's now that AJ is out
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 10:52 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm in a similar boat, finally cut my losses on Bortles and snagged kaep who has been solid in fantasy since getting the starting role. I held on to Marshall though, looks like fitz will be the QB and while his struggles are real, he loves Marshall so I'll stash him on my bench this week and see what happens. I've done well on waiver wire this year so I'm doing pretty well at WR and there isn't much on the wire at this point in the year in a 12 team league. I guess Lafell could be worth a look, Boyd was picked up before my waiver claim. Everyone thinks he'll be the big beneficiary but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Lafell pick up some good yards/TD's now that AJ is out

Oh, I wouldn't even consider Bengals WRs.....There are so many WRs on Free Agency with around 500 yards receiving or more.  Washington and San Diego can flat out air it out and have many good pass catchers....and for TEs look to Mariota or Luck or Rivers or Big Ben throwing the ball....Avoid Bengals like the plague. ....I'm rooting for Bengals but the only one I have left is Hill and I wouldn't have him if good RBs weren't so scarce. ...I'm hoping Ajayi and Hill both have 1,000 yard seasons for me. ...Look at WRs with over 500 yards and stay away from these Bengal slugs. ....I just see loads of talent at WR. I have 6 now and a few more I wish I had, none of them Bengals. I like that TE for Indy and you know Luck is going to feed it to him....I think Steve Smith is a steal because Baltimore is going to win AFC North and Smith back healthy is one tough man to cover. He could give Bengals two long games because we may not have anybody to cover him.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 10:29 AM)hollodero Wrote: Wouldn't use Williams. I'd say Landry is a bit of a safer pick (because what if the Bears in disarray fall way behind early - or if Tennessee just loads the box to make whoever throws throw the ball).
I thought about Landry, but he's burned me the few times that I've started him. I'm also a little leery of using him because I'm starting Ajayi in the same game. Miami has a great matchup though, and I do see your point about Tennessee shutting down the run with Howard. Chicago literally has nobody but him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Okay, need some help with my fantasy, had a lot of my original RBs go down, I currently have J. HILL, T.West, Burkhead, and Smallwood.
Who would be your top two?
Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 07:32 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Okay, need some help with my fantasy, had a lot of my original RBs go down, I currently have J. HILL, T.West, Burkhead, and Smallwood.
Who would be your top two?
Thanks guys!

Hill and Smallwood. With what you got, I think it's a no brainer. Gio's out. Hill got 6 catches last week, so that alone helps if it's a PPR league. I think he scores tomorrow too. The same goes for Smallwood. Matthews is out so he'll get more volume. The few times I've seen him, he looks good. My neighbor us from Philly. I watch a lot of their games.

If nothing else, it makes the game interesting tomorrow.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 08:22 PM)jason Wrote: Hill and Smallwood. With what you got, I think it's a no brainer. Gio's out. Hill got 6 catches last week, so that alone helps if it's a PPR league. I think he scores tomorrow too. The same goes for Smallwood. Matthews is out so he'll get more volume. The few times I've seen him, he looks good. My neighbor us from Philly. I watch a lot of their games.

If nothing else, it makes the game interesting tomorrow.
Thanks, much appreciated.
So here's another,
Do I keep TE Eifert in my TE spot, and put Jimmy Graham in my flex? I have Crowder on my bench, or Wallace from Baltimore...?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote