Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-15-2018, 03:46 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: It's a solid forum as long as you don't bring up the name Andy Dalton.

Or Mike Brown...or Marvin Lewis..or our OL...or our LB's. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:46 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: It's a solid forum as long as you don't bring up the name Andy Dalton.

Welcome aboard.

Andy Dalton has his own thread for bring up his failings and successes. It's only about a thousand pages long. I like to post there sometimes, just for color and to get oddball reactions that make no sense at all.

(11-15-2018, 12:53 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Or Mike Brown...or Marvin Lewis..or our OL...or our LB's. 

Feel free to bash any of these fellows at any time. I, for one, will not have a problem with it.

Reply/Quote
Hahaha you guys are so eager for fresh blood.

Since we have a Virgin amongst us now, what time before the next game should we sacrifice him to secure a win vs the Ravens?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 08:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hahaha you guys are so eager for fresh blood.

Since we have a Virgin amongst us now, what time before the next game should we sacrifice him to secure a win vs the Ravens?

(wipes blood off of machete) Oh, were we supposed to wait to do that?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 09:33 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: (wipes blood off of machete) Oh, were we supposed to wait to do that?

All is not lost. 

Mr. Brown would like the remains sent to PBS for hot dog processing. 

Pound of flesh these days is $5.50

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 12:53 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Or Mike Brown...or Marvin Lewis..or our OL...or our LB's. 

Nah, you can talk about them al day.  'Round here, there's only one subject just too painful to broach...

[Image: palmer.png]

Cool
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote