Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all the Bengals fans who are euphoric over the Steelers loss
You are not NEAR as happy as the Bengals players who are happy another team did the job they could not.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/17/10784078/bengals-steelers-playoffs-twitter-nfl-oh-snap
[Image: 011716a.jpg]
[Image: 011716b.jpg]
[Image: 011716c.jpg]

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals go out of their way to be the Steelers little brother.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are not NEAR as happy as the Bengals players who are happy another team did the job they could not.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/17/10784078/bengals-steelers-playoffs-twitter-nfl-oh-snap
[Image: 011716a.jpg]
[Image: 011716b.jpg]
[Image: 011716c.jpg]

Rock On

You must be drunk. You missed a few.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You must be drunk. You missed a few.  Cool

Those were all that were in the link. 

You must be too drunk to read it.  Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Their fans sound exactly like them.

More proof that bengals fans live vicariously through their team.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those were all that were in the link. 

You must be too drunk to read it.  Sad

I knew there were others. You didn't even bother to check before posting.

You're drunker.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:48 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

Hilarious A Steeler fan saying that.  Now my day is complete.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are not NEAR as happy as the Bengals players who are happy another team did the job they could not.

The Steelers seemed pretty excited when their coaches and the refs did the job they could not.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:57 PM)Benton Wrote: The Steelers seemed pretty excited when their coaches and the refs did the job they could not.

Ohhhhhhh, snapzilla.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:57 PM)Benton Wrote: The Steelers seemed pretty excited when their coaches and the refs did the job they could not.

BENTON SMASH!!!!!
Reply/Quote

/thread
Reply/Quote
I see no Steelers fans came back to that one. #Rekt
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:48 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

Yes. Bengals fans are so terrible. I could never see a Steelers fan being petty, or complaining about refs after a loss. In something completely unrelated, I enjoy reading the comments from Steelers fans insisting that they were robbed somehow against Denver: PFT Article
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 07:24 PM)TRsome Wrote: Yes. Bengals fans are so terrible. I could never see a Steelers fan being petty, or complaining about refs after a loss. In something completely unrelated, I enjoy reading the comments from Steelers fans insisting that they were robbed somehow against Denver: PFT Article

Right or wrong, the judgement call with Manning's slide was going to draw controversy regardless of the final outcome.

And the comment section is reacting to Manning admitting that he told Sanders he would slide, get back up and throw it to him. That's not a conspiracy, Manning admitted that was the plan.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 07:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Right or wrong, the judgement call with Manning's slide was going to draw controversy regardless of the final outcome.

And the comment section is reacting to Manning admitting that he told Sanders he would slide, get back up and throw it to him. That's not a conspiracy, Manning admitted that was the plan.

You sure that's what he said? I'm not sure that qualifies as a bigger "controversy" than the Steelers win.

Does that change the fact that Steelers fans aren't as classy as many of you like to imply?
Reply/Quote

The coaches and the refs caused Hill to fumble, Burfict to implode on himself, and Ben to lead a drive with a gimpy shoulder? 

Amazing. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The coaches and the refs caused Hill to fumble, Burfict to implode on himself, and Ben to lead a drive with a gimpy shoulder? 

Amazing. 

Burfict didnt implode, antonio brown's head did.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 08:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The coaches and the refs caused Hill to fumble, Burfict to implode on himself, and Ben to lead a drive with a gimpy shoulder? 

Amazing. 

Joey Porter is a Jedi Master, and Burfict and Pacman are weak-minded fools.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:31 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Joey Porter is a cheater.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 07:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Right or wrong, the judgement call with Manning's slide was going to draw controversy regardless of the final outcome.

That was a joke in the middle of several other jokes.  Personally I thought he fell and was touched when I saw it live.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote