Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
For the Whitworth faithful
Did anyone see that he gave up the likely game sealing strip sack fumble?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm looking for the "We should have drafted Zane Gonzalez" crowd.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hmm, possible redemption. Goff has the in the red zone, Whitworth holding strong.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I did. And i'm watching Goff take them right down the field and JUST miss Kupp on the game winner...

4th and 10

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Two shots into the end zone on the last 2 plays and just barely missed both of them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And who wouldn't want him back right now?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:13 PM)McC Wrote: And who wouldn't want him back right now?

Point is, his one mistake cost his team the game.  

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:13 PM)McC Wrote: And who wouldn't want him back right now?

I'd take him back, but not for what the Rams are paying him.
Reply/Quote
**** Whitworth, the Rams, Goff, Gurley, and the city of Los Angeles.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
OMG guy had one bad play all year glad we got rid of him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:25 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: OMG guy had one bad play all year glad we got rid of him.

It's not that he had "one bad play", but the significance of the result of that play.  Not to mention they are paying him like he's still in his prime.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's not that he had "one bad play", but the significance of the result of that play.  Not to mention they are paying him like he's still in his prime.

He gave up one pressure prior to this game he is still in his prime. 
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:37 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He gave up one pressure prior to this game he is still in his prime. 

Prior to this game, he wasn't needed to be "clutch".  He's past his prime.  

I certainly do believe that the Bengals would be better off with him playing LT, than they currently are.  But, he gave up the big play when it counted.  When the video comes available, I'll share it.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Prior to this game, he wasn't needed to be "clutch".  He's past his prime.  

I certainly do believe that the Bengals would be better off with him playing LT, than they currently are.  But, he gave up the big play when it counted.  When the video comes available, I'll share it.

So is AJ outside of his prime because he fumbled the ball at the wrong time.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:37 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He gave up one pressure prior to this game he is still in his prime. 

He is not in his prime he is a golden boy of the media and PFF. Like the other poster said for the money he makes there is no way I would want him back. I never was a big fan of his tho so even if he was getting paid a decent contract I am still happy he is gone. He gave up a lot of pressures that was over looked in the past.
Reply/Quote
Pillsbury Doughboy at work
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:18 PM)Whatever Wrote: I'd take him back, but not for what the Rams are paying him.

Is it your money????
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:51 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: He is not in his prime he is a golden boy of the media and PFF. Like the other poster said for the money he makes there is no way I would want him back. I never was a big fan of his tho so even if he was getting paid a decent contract I am still happy he is gone. He gave up a lot of pressures that was over looked in the past.

Your not a big fan of a guy who can play all year and not give up a sack??? 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:47 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: So is AJ outside of his prime because he fumbled the ball at the wrong time.

Difference is, AJ didn't give up a game over it.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:56 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Your not a big fan of a guy who can play all year and not give up a sack??? 

Used to be able to play all year, and not give up a sack.

Yes, I would love for him to have retired as a Bengal.

Giving up the game?  Almost justifies the front office's decision to let him go.  Not having a viable plan to replace him?  Unforgiveable.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote