Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that Ha ha'd
(11-30-2018, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If anyone tells me they are bullied to the point that it seems he/she is the most bullied in the world; I'm going to show compassion. I'm not one to tell them their claim is bogus. And I stand by the assertion that she is arguably to most bullied (as in frequency) in our social media at this time.

You consider the claim bogus. Who is more frequently bullied?

Hmmm

(10-18-2018, 06:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She's not one of the most bullied people simply because there was a minute long video in which a rapper said he had a fictional sexual relationship with her. Her husband, the president, literally has tweeted dozens if not hundreds of insults about another first lady. When people are wearing shirts to a Presidential rally calling her a b**** or a c***, then we can revive this thread. 

(11-22-2018, 10:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hillary spent years being openly called a number of degrading names towards women and Melania's husband held numerous rally where he praised people for chanting "lock her up". A guy literally fired a weapon in a pizza place to free alleged child sex slaves that he believed existed because a long running conspiracy said Hillary and her Satan worshipping aides were part of a pizza child sex slave ring. 

When we're anywhere close to that with Melania, we can start talking about being "the most" or even "one of the most" bullied. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-03-2018, 02:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hmmm

Hang on B-Pat. You can't murder campaign officials and run a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor and then claim you are "bullied" when people call you out on that stuff.   At least not if you belong to the party of personal accountability.

In contrast, people are just making up whatever they want about Melania.

Sounds like you've got one standard for the Clintons and another for everyone else.   LOL
(12-03-2018, 08:13 PM)Dill Wrote: Hang on B-Pat. You can't murder campaign officials and run a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor and then claim you are "bullied" when people call you out on that stuff.   At least not if you belong to the party of personal accountability.

In contrast, people are just making up whatever they want about Melania.

Sounds like you've got one standard for the Clintons and another for everyone else.   LOL

I get it. You guys dismiss her when she stated "I could argue I'm one of the most bullied people in the world" and take great joy in doing so. I just choose not to. 

I freely admitted to Fred that I think Hills has been more bullied throughout her history, so I'm not sure where the "different standards" comes from.

I just asserted recently you'd be hard pressed to find someone more bullied than she and the absolutely saddest part is that's it's not because of her actions; it's because folks don't like her husband, so they lash out at her. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

How can she claim she is harmed by bullying at the same time she claims "I Don't Really Care. Do You."
(12-03-2018, 09:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can she claim she is harmed by bullying at the same time she claims "I Don't Really Care.  Do You."

Perhaps she's trying to put on a tough front to deter those that bully her.

You know, like folks that slurred her for even wearing the jacket. You know the type, right?

But I truly understand why you and those of your ilk want to refute her claims and it has 0 to do with her.

(12-03-2018, 08:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get it. You guys dismiss her when she stated "I could argue I'm one of the most bullied people in the world" and take great joy in doing so. I just choose not to.
I freely admitted to Fred that I think Hills has been more bullied throughout her history, so I'm not sure where the "different standards" comes from.
I just asserted recently you'd be hard pressed to find someone more bullied than she and the absolutely saddest part is that's it's not because of her actions; it's because folks don't like her husband, so they lash out at her. 

"Different standards" is a Fox standard, still going strong. The Clinton's get away with what you and I can't. 

Folks don't like what has happened to the presidency. 

Not a crime to be shallow, but some criticism should fall to Melania for choosing to campaign against bullying and then failing to speak against the Bully-in-chief. The position is beyond her coping powers, but I don't blame her for that. She didn't run for president. Then the petulance--"I really don't care, do you? "

Do you know Melania? Out of all the bullied people in a world where millions are suffering horrible life conditions, why does this one pampered woman's pain speak so directly to you?
(12-03-2018, 09:08 PM)Dill Wrote: "Different standards" is a Fox standard, still going strong. The Clinton's get away with what you and I can't. 

Folks don't like what has happened to the presidency. 

Not a crime to be shallow, but some criticism should fall to Melania for choosing to campaign against bullying and then failing to speak against the Bully-in-chief. The position is beyond her coping powers, but I don't blame her for that. She didn't run for president. Then the petulance--"I really don't care, do you? "

Do you know Melania? Out of all the bullied people in a world where millions are suffering horrible life conditions, why does this one pampered woman's pain speak so directly to you?

but you weren't remarking on Fox's comments you were remarking about mine; perhaps, in a failed attempt to show a hypocritical standard.

I do not know FLOTUS; however, I was unaware that is a requirement when someone tells you they feel bullied. 

As I said: The attacks on her have 0 to do with her. 

WTS, I'm done with the round and round with you and the other Guardians of the Forum.

You guys continue to take great joy in refuting her claims, because that's how you guys roll. 

(12-03-2018, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: but you weren't remarking on Fox's comments you were remarking about mine; perhaps, in a failed attempt to show a hypocritical standard.

I do not know FLOTUS; however, I was unaware that is a requirement when someone tells you they feel bullied. 

As I said: The attacks on her have 0 to do with her. 

WTS, I'm done with the round and round
with you and the other Guardians of the Forum.

You guys continue to take great joy in refuting her claims, because that's how you guys roll. 

LOL, again? 

So the FLOTUS told YOU she feels bullied?   There is no requirement on any of the world's bullied; just wondering why you'd select this one among the millions for special empathy. Perhaps it has 0 to do with her.

Of course you are now "done with the round and round."  You tried to cast a tone-deaf woman married to the world's most public bully as herself the bullied victim of Trump critics. No one bit.

Jeezus, what you have to overlook to make THAT a pressing issue.  Where did you think that would go?  

And no, the Clinton double standard wasn't aimed at you.  You don't even watch Fox.
Guys, just agree that being called out for complaining about other people doing something awful that your husband does the most is worse than being called a man and a satanic child slave owner.

Just to add this to this thread:

Remember when people on this board tried to say that bullying was GOOD for people?

That it made kids tougher?

Does that mean the FLOTUS should have been bullied MORE as a child so she could handle it now?

She just needs to man up and remember she isn't special because of her own personal experiences.

Hmm
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-04-2018, 10:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just to add this to this thread:

Remember when people on this board tried to say that bullying was GOOD for people?

That it made kids tougher?

Does that mean the FLOTUS should have been bullied MORE as a child so she could handle it now?

She just needs to man up and remember she isn't special because of her own personal experiences.

Hmm

I do and as the thread shows I was against the mentality. of course I try not to be hypocritical.

(12-04-2018, 11:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do and as the thread shows I was against the mentality. of course I try not to be hypocritical.

Did I say you were for it? Just adding to how bullying was discussed previously.
You know what? I was wrong.

I always thought Trump and Melania were a bad mix.

But turns out she's a lot like him!

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-sean-hannity-fox-news-flotus-1256870

Going on a FOX program (promoted by them and her husband) while complaining that people:

Quote:"... are using my name or my family name to advance themselves, from comedians, to journalists, to performers, book writers..."

And not wanting people to make jokes about her...at all.

They seem like a good pair.  Smirk
(12-13-2018, 10:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: You know what? I was wrong.

I always thought Trump and Melania were a bad mix.

But turns out she's a lot like him!

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-sean-hannity-fox-news-flotus-1256870

Going on a FOX program (promoted by them and her husband) while complaining that people:

And not wanting people to make jokes about her...at all.

They seem like a good pair.  Smirk

Good to know "it doesn't hurt". Seems like the amended claim that she's the most harmed by bullying is dismissed with her statement.

Though with her being more willing to defend Trump's agenda and promote his whole "fake news" propaganda, she is opening herself up to criticism. I expect certain people to continue to claim that such criticism is "bullying", but at least we'll know it doesn't hurt her. 

(12-13-2018, 10:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Good to know "it doesn't hurt". Seems like the amended claim that she's the most harmed by bullying is dismissed with her statement.

Though with her being more willing to defend Trump's agenda and promote his whole "fake news" propaganda, she is opening herself up to criticism. I expect certain people to continue to claim that such criticism is "bullying", but at least we'll know it doesn't hurt her. 

That's why commenting on her stances, or her apparent cluelessness and shallow values, is fair game and not "bullying."

She seems a very unremarkable person. Not bad. But in way over her head. Most people want to defend family members, and she is linked to one who happens to be a national and very public problem.  If she publicly criticizes Trump, she will get criticism for that. If she supports him, or sounds like she buys into the fake news narrative, she can't help but look naive and/or dumb (in the sense of very low awareness/intelligence).
I was reading some fun stuff about the grifter in the Oval Office and how most of his life is based on lies (his business success, his coat of arms, etc), and this little nugget from the 2016 campaign was wedged in there:

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/melania-trump-julia-ioffe-provoked-anti-semitic-abuse-1.5384489

Quote:This article was originally published on Jewish Insider in May 18, 2016. Follow updates Here: 11 Killed in Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting; Gunman Yelled 'All Jews Must Die'

Melania Trump, the wife of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, on Tuesday suggested that journalist Julia Ioffe “provoked” the anti-Semitic abuse she faced from Trump fans after publishing negative profile about her.

“I don’t control my fans,” Melania said in an interview with DuJour. “But I don’t agree with what they’re doing. I understand what you mean, but there are people out there who maybe went too far. She provoked them."

Ioffe, who is Jewish, received calls from people playing Hitler speeches, told that she “should be burned in an oven,” “be shot in the head,” and was sent photoshopped images of her in a concentration camp uniform.

In a statement released last week, ADL’s CEO Jonathan Greenblatt urged Trump to denounce the barrage of anti-Semitic comments by some of his supporters on social media. “The onus is now on Donald Trump to make unequivocally clear he rejects those sentiments and that there is no room for .. anti-Semitism in his campaign and in society,” Greenblatt said.

Trump refused to condemn his fans in an interview with CNN.

“You hated this article in ‘GQ’ about your wife, Melania. Julia Ioffe wrote it. Since then, some of your supporters have viciously attacked this woman, Julia Ioffe, with anti-Semitic attacks, death threats. What’s your message to these people when something like that happens?” Wolf Blitzer asked the presumptive Republican presidential nominee during an interview on Wednesday. “I’ll tell you, I haven’t read the article, but I hear it was a very inaccurate article and I heard it was a nasty article They shouldn’t be doing that with wives. I mean they shouldn’t be doing that,” he responded. “These death threats that have followed these anti-Semitic,” Blitzer pressed Trump. “Oh, I don’t know about that. I don’t know anything about that,” said Trump. “You’ll have to talk to them about it. I don’t have a message to the fans."

In the DuJour interview, Mrs. Trump also said that her husband is not Adolf Hitler. “We know the truth. He’s not Hitler,” she said. “He wants to help America. He wants to unite people. They think he doesn’t but he does."

Be best. Mellow
(01-30-2019, 03:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was reading some fun stuff about the grifter in the Oval Office and how most of his life is based on lies (his business success, his coat of arms, etc), and this little nugget from the 2016 campaign was wedged in there:

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/melania-trump-julia-ioffe-provoked-anti-semitic-abuse-1.5384489

Be best. Mellow

No doubt the Jewish reporter provoked the phone calls that just had Hitler speeches on the other end, being called a k*** by Daily Stormer, the death threats emailed to her that were photos of jews being shot in the head, and the photoshopped image of her face on jews in concentration camps. 

Don't worry, Melania said she "doesn't agree with them" and they "maybe went too far" as if antisemitism is just something you have disagreements over and there's a question about whether or not a death threat is "too far". 

But now we've exposed ourselves to being accused of bullying Melania...

(01-30-2019, 04:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No doubt the Jewish reporter provoked the phone calls that just had Hitler speeches on the other end, being called a k*** by Daily Stormer, the death threats emailed to her that were photos of jews being shot in the head, and the photoshopped image of her face on jews in concentration camps. 

Don't worry, Melania said she "doesn't agree with them" and they "maybe went too far" as if antisemitism is just something you have disagreements over and there's a question about whether or not a death threat is "too far". 

But now we've exposed ourselves to being accused of bullying Melania...

Perhaps she brought it on herself by provoking us?   Mellow
Yuck it up. She can't even send out a message celebrating BHM:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trumps-black-history-month-post-picked-apart-twitter-really-dont-care-195351976.html

Quote:Melania Trump is encouraging Americans to celebrate the nation’s diversity in honor of Black History Month. But many people aren’t convinced of the first lady’s sincerity.

(02-01-2019, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yuck it up. She can't even send out a message celebrating BHM:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trumps-black-history-month-post-picked-apart-twitter-really-dont-care-195351976.html

No doubt twitter users criticizing Melania's twitter post is worse than Melania saying that a journalist provoked people into sending that journalist antisemitic death threats for reporting on Melania's family...