Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Foster Moreau Visits
Would be a great pick up.... reminds me a bit of Hurst

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Would be a great pick up.... reminds me a bit of Hurst

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3 years and 18 million get it done LOL
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize he played with Joe Burrow in 2018 (LSU) this is interesting.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Probably the best option right now unless they want to shell out for Schultz, which doesn't make a ton of sense.

Moreau can block and he's good across the middle. That's what we need.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:36 PM)samhain Wrote: Probably the best option right now unless they want to shell out for Schultz, which doesn't make a ton of sense.  

Moreau can block and he's good across the middle.  That's what we need.

Yep and we could still double dip in the draft as well.
Reply/Quote
That’s more like it
Reply/Quote
Would be stoked to land Moreau and see what he could do as a #1 TE.
Reply/Quote
Reunite him with Burrow and Chase, let's go!
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
This would be a signing I think we could all get on board with!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Moreau would be a really savvy pickup. Hope it happens.

But you still have to think long and hard about Mayer/Williamson/Kincaid in the 1st.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
This is awesome and I would really like to see them get something done with him. He is a great fit for the Bengals offense and would come with a reasonable price tag as well. Getting him in house would really open the draft up for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Moreau would be a really savvy pickup. Hope it happens.

But you still have to think long and hard about Mayer/Williamson/Kincaid in the 1st.

The only TE I would take in the first would be Darnell Washington. Mayer is a solid player but never once did I watch him and think wow this guy is a must have first round player. The best way to describe him is safe pick. I would rather wait until the second or third and take Tucker Kraft over Mayer. Washington on the other hand is a plain freak. He is a dominant problem and he is going to be an absolute matchup nightmare.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should opt for 2 years instead of another 1 yr deal where player leaves to get paid Tongue
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:39 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: That’s more like it
Don't you mean that's Moreau like it?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: GAnm8GT.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Maybe we should opt for 2 years instead of another 1 yr deal where player leaves to get paid Tongue

I think Hurst wanted one year so he could immediately cash in. I have a feeling Foster would do the same if he does sign.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:53 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: I think Hurst wanted one year so he could immediately cash in. I have a feeling Foster would do the same if he does sign.

I think your wrong. You must remember that they were teammates at LSU. Moreau could desire a longer deal with the Bengals to keep him hooked up with Joe and Ja'Marr. This could be exactly the guy they are looking for to be a multi year guy.
Reply/Quote
If this team lands Moreau and Rapp they can do whatever they want in the draft
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:57 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: If this team lands Moreau and Rapp they can do whatever they want in the draft

Yep and I see 2 TE's and possibly even 2 RB's in the draft if that happens.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 06:59 PM)pulses Wrote: Yep and I see 2 TE's and possibly even 2 RB's in the draft if that happens.

Just a question...if they signed Moreau why would they take multiple TEs in the draft?
Reply/Quote