Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Four consecutive years
Of getting zero or close to zero production from the bengals 1st round picks

Dennard
Ogbuehi
Jackson
Ross

Eifert in 2012 who has missed 32+ games in 4 years.

Awful production from our top picks in the last 5 years
Reply/Quote
Four consecutive threads....

Not worth our time.

Awful production from LaCroix
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 12:04 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Of getting zero or close to zero production from the bengals 1st round picks

Dennard
Ogbuehi
Jackson
Ross

This makes Steelers fans happy, right?  Wave yer turrible towel.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 12:26 PM)McC Wrote: This makes Steelers fans happy, right?  Wave yer turrible towel.

Reality.

You're a steers fan? How many games do you attend annually?
Reply/Quote
It is becoming like the Madden jinx.

But this means we are due to have a string of healthy ones coming hopefully.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
considering the season hasn't even started yet saying we have seen no production from Ross is rather premature. And Jackson getting injured in training camp is something that couldn't be foreseen

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: considering the season hasn't even started yet saying we have seen no production from Ross is rather premature.  And Jackson getting injured in training camp is something that couldn't be foreseen

Yeah did I miss something? Was he place on IR? Or is someone here just a drama queen?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 12:04 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Of getting zero or close to zero production from the bengals 1st round picks

Dennard
Ogbuehi
Jackson
Ross

I'll give you dennard.  Og still has a chance to be good.  Jackson was injured and I think will be really good.n too early to tell.  Ross hasn't even started his rookie regular season yet and already you're writing him off?  Overreact much?

And eifert, when healthy, has been borderline dominant.  Fluke injuries.  No one's fault, they happen
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: considering the season hasn't even started yet saying we have seen no production from Ross is rather premature. And Jackson getting injured in training camp is something that couldn't be foreseen
And he said Eiffert wasn't productive either. Someone's trying to troll too hard.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 01:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And he said Eiffert wasn't productive either. Someone's trying to troll too hard.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

A player who misses every other game isn't very productive
Reply/Quote

Dennard
Ogbuehi
Jackson
Ross

You're jumping the gun a little on Ross, eh? It's not like he's been put on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Dennard
Ogbuehi
Jackson
Ross

Very misleading thread.. we drafted Ogbuehi for the future, we knew he was going to not play 1st year with injury and our depth. Dennard same.. he was not going to start 1st year.. jackson might have started or played a decent amount but out for year with injury.. and we have not even played this season so how do you put Ross on there...lol

So not like we just sat them on the bench the 1st year.. reasons for each of those three for not playing first year... Come on Man..
Reply/Quote
How is this clown not banned? Can you imagine how bad fred wants back from suspension to level this troll?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 02:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You're jumping the gun a little on Ross, eh? It's not like he's been put on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just preparing for Ross to miss the majority of the season

He was injured when drafted. Missed a year of college (2015) with an ACL injury. He missed 2 pre season games. And then was involved in 5 plays and injured himself again 'for a few weeks'
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How is this clown not banned? Can you imagine how bad fred wants back from suspension to level this troll?

Why would the bengals unproductive 1st round picks be a reason to ban me?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 02:14 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Why would the bengals unproductive 1st round picks be a reason to ban me?

My post was not directed to you.  I don't debate trolls.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 02:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My post was not directed to you.  I don't debate trolls.

Your post about me was not dircted to me. Curious logic

I'll just post positive threads to appease you from now on.
Reply/Quote
Wish we could trade Mike Brown!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2017, 02:06 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very misleading thread.. we drafted Ogbuehi for the future, we knew he was going to not play 1st year with injury and our depth. Dennard same.. he was not going to start 1st year.. jackson might have started or played a decent amount but out for year with injury.. and we have not even played this season so how do you put Ross on there...lol

So not like we just sat them on the bench the 1st year.. reasons for each of those three for not playing first year... Come on Man..

Good post.  
Reply/Quote