Poll: Who wins a playoff game first from the 2018 season on Bengals or Browns?
Bengals
Browns
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
(03-08-2018, 07:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: it was one of those badges of pride among the haters just like "0-7" is today.

Marvin has the ability to rip that badge off but even Adrian knows the answer to that....

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 06:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Browns might be better than us this season. Landry, Gordon, Coleman, Barkley....

(03-09-2018, 09:47 PM)GodFather Wrote: Browns just signed Jarvis Landry form Miami, meanwhile Marvin is finding a FA who is the right fit for Cincy and signed TE Buck Naked.

Careful guys who picked Cincy....the road to mediocrity continues in 2018... Ninja

Damn, Landry is one hell of a Slot receiver. Liked him a lot before this.

Now just hope he is another talented receiver that goes to Cleveland only for his career to die.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, Landry is one hell of a Slot receiver. Liked him a lot before this.

Now just hope he is another talented receiver that goes to Cleveland only for his career to die.

At some point the train wreck of a team called the Browns will turn it around. They have an organization that wants to win, they just cant figure out how! LOL

The Bengals are content with the status quo, and continuing the same old thing.

Which is worse?
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, Landry is one hell of a Slot receiver. Liked him a lot before this.

I believe I saw a report on rotoworld that they are also taking a look at Allen Robinson.
Reply/Quote

[Image: tenor.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 07:50 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: You forgot McCarron and a solid o-line.

No need for backup with Mediocre Merv stink on him.....they got Tyrod Taylor.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 08:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: At some point the train wreck of a team called the Browns will turn it around. They have an organization that wants to win, they just cant figure out how! LOL

The Bengals are content with the status quo, and continuing the same old thing.

Which is worse?

Yeah i just don't know, hard to see them actually turn it around till they start winning a game or two lol

But they sure just added a great Receiver there. Wanted Jarvis Landry here years ago.

We will see come FA if this team is doing the same old thing once again.

If they get a top tier O-lineman we are still closer to winning a Playoff game then the Browns IMO.

If not, we might even lose to these guys this year, yah never know. Crazy things happen...

(03-11-2018, 08:23 PM)HuDey Wrote: I believe I saw a report on rotoworld that they are also taking a look at Allen Robinson.

Geez, they would have one hell of a WR core if they added Robinson. That dude is a talent and with Landry already
in the fold they could be tough. Still don't think Tyrod Taylor is a great QB, but he sure is an upgrade over what they
had and with these weapons they could make him look great.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 10:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: ...................................

[Image: tenor.gif]

lol
Reply/Quote