Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly Fire at Faux News
Retired Lt Colonel and conservative darling says Faux is a propaganda machine for Trump and damaging the country.

Welcome to reality bro. Glad you made it.

http://www.money.cnn.com/2018/03/21/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-employees/index.html
(03-22-2018, 02:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Retired Lt Colonel and conservative darling says Faux is a propaganda machine for Trump and damaging the country.

Welcome to reality bro. Glad you made it.

http://www.money.cnn.com/2018/03/21/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-employees/index.html

That guy must not be too smart if it took him this long to figure this out about Drumph news.
I love how important Fox is to you guys. You literally boo, cheer and eat up articles about a cable network. TNTs ratings are up!!!! They have it all over TBS!!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-22-2018, 05:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I love how important Fox is to you guys.  You literally boo,  cheer and eat up articles about a cable network.  TNTs ratings are up!!!!  They have it all over TBS!!!!

Drumph news is important to low IQ conservatives who like to be told what to think.
(03-22-2018, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Drumph news is important to low IQ conservatives who like to be told what to think.

I assume you don't consider yourself either, so why the obsession? i never see a bunch of MSNBC threads around here. It's a weird lefty thing I guess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-22-2018, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I assume you don't consider yourself either, so why the obsession?  i never see a bunch of MSNBC threads around here.  It's a weird lefty thing I guess.
Every time Drumph news is exposed as a conservative cesspool whether its fake news or sexual perversion, you always reply trying to deflect their conservative stupidity. Maybe your the one obsessed. Must be a conservative defensive thing I guess.
(03-22-2018, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I assume you don't consider yourself either, so why the obsession?  i never see a bunch of MSNBC threads around here.  It's a weird lefty thing I guess.

To be fair, Fox has WAY better ratings than MSNBC.  ThumbsUp

I do wonder how those who hate Fox think of CNN's shilling for Hillary during the campaign.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-22-2018, 06:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, Fox has WAY better ratings than MSNBC.  ThumbsUp

I do wonder how those who hate Fox think of CNN's shilling for Hillary during the campaign.

I quit watching Fox News some time back, and I can't stand any of the other Cable or Broadcast Network News outlets, either.  I'm just tired of the "News" being someone's narrated interpretation of "the news".  Can we just get back to the news being simply a telling of the day's events?

The personnel in today's media just need a total flush and reboot, starting at the top with the editorial staff.  Journalists aren't supposed to be partisan and be actors on one side or the other's behalf.  That is what opinion is for.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Like all Fox fans you have problems with your perception of reality.

This is the ONLY thread I saw about Fox News in the first five pages of this forum, but there are THREE about CNN.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-CNN-producer-to-Student-Stick-to-the-script

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-CNN-doxxing-again-this-time-it-s-a-grandma-Facebooker

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Media-being-inappropriate-when-it-comes-to-immigration
(03-22-2018, 05:50 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Every time Drumph news is exposed as a conservative cesspool whether its fake news or sexual perversion, you always reply trying to deflect their conservative stupidity. Maybe your the one obsessed. Must be a conservative defensive thing I guess.

No I don’t watch it, and have no need to deflect. I just get a kick out of people obsessed by things they hate.

(03-22-2018, 06:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I quit watching Fox News some time back, and I can't stand any of the other Cable or Broadcast Network News outlets, either.  I'm just tired of the "News" being someone's narrated interpretation of "the news".  Can we just get back to the news being simply a telling of the day's events?

I'll catch myself looking at The Five every now and then. There something about that program that draws my attention, but I can quite put my finger on it:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-22-2018, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Like all Fox fans you have problems with your perception of reality.

This is the ONLY thread I saw about Fox News in the first five pages of this forum, but there are THREE about CNN.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-CNN-producer-to-Student-Stick-to-the-script

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-CNN-doxxing-again-this-time-it-s-a-grandma-Facebooker

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Media-being-inappropriate-when-it-comes-to-immigration

Like all liberals you stereotype people. Don’t watch it. Never watched it. Btw...I found one on page one.

Fox has tremendous influence. It has enabled the New right to seize power.

That is why people are so interested in it.
(03-22-2018, 06:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Like all liberals you stereotype people.  Don’t watch it. Never watched it.  Btw...I found one on page one.

Why are you obsessed with defending something you never watch?

Why do you blindly repeat every conservative speaking point that Fox News pours into its listeners heads?

Only a Fox News fan would claim that liberals are the only ones who stereotype people.

And link to the thread on page one because I missed it.
(03-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Dill Wrote: Fox has tremendous influence. It has enabled the New right to seize power.

That is why people are so interested in it.

How many viewers a night?

(03-22-2018, 06:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I just get a kick out of people obsessed by things they hate.

The way you are obsessed with liberals?
(03-22-2018, 06:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why are you obsessed with defending something you never watch?

Why do you blindly repeat every conservative speaking point that Fox News pours into its listeners heads?

Only a Fox News fan would claim that liberals are the only ones who stereotype people.

And link to the thread on page one because I missed it.

So are you saying I’m lying or that I don’t know what I watch.

You missed the joke on stereotyping. Oh and even in the joke I never claimed only liberals stereotype. Why would you say I did?

Please show me where I blindly repeat what Fox says.

You’re on it right now.

(03-22-2018, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The way you are obsessed with liberals?

Just the crazy ones.

(03-22-2018, 06:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So are you saying I’m lying or that I don’t know what I watch.

You missed the joke on stereotyping.

Please show me where I blindly repeat what Fox says.

You’re on it right now.

Why do you know wexactly how many viewers Fox has each night if you never watch?

Why do you know the names of all the commentators there if you never watch?

How do you claim to know what Fox news is not covering if you never watch?

All I had to do was use the search function here to see all the quotes you have made about Fox News in various threads.  You are an expert on Fox News.

I can post a link to t thread where you specifically said that Fox News was not covering a specific issue.  How would you have known that if you don't watch Fox news?
(03-22-2018, 07:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do you know wexactly how many viewers Fox has each night if you never watch?

Why do you know the names of all the commentators there if you never watch?

How do you claim to know what Fox news is not covering if you never watch?

All I had to do was use the search function here to see all the quotes you have made about Fox News in various threads.  You are an expert on Fox News.

I can post a link to t thread where you specifically said that Fox News was not covering a specific issue.  How would you have known that if you don't watch Fox news?
‘Cause I can look things up. Why the hell would I lie about what I watch?. Now post the quotes where I parrot Fox News and answer why you said I said only liberals stereotype. That’s the only lie I see here.