Reply/Quote
Milt Stegall & Kiki DeAyala
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jeff Rowe
Morgan Trent
Reply/Quote
Roddrick Muckelroy

Not sure why but that name always sounded funny to me. 

Reply/Quote
Jeremi Johnson

Also, because this thread made me tear up, RIP15
Reply/Quote
Jack Thompson
Samoa Samoa

Rep to anyone who knows the link between them.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 06:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wouldn't say Tony McGee and Reggie Kelly are obscure. McGee may be our best TE ever.

Travis Dorsch and Eric Bieniemy.

Had a friend who thought announcers called him "Eric The Enemy," and after watching several games said, "Wow - that guy must be a real badass. How do you get a nickname like that anyway?"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Robert Sands, Kenny Irons are some more recent ones.

Sands was supposed to be our rangy, midfield safety that we eventually found in Reggie Nelson and Kenny Irons (and subsequently Bernard Scott) were supposed to be our home run hitters at RB after we found out Perry wasn't going anywhere, now we have Gio.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 08:42 AM)xxlt Wrote: Jack Thompson
Samoa Samoa

Rep to anyone who knows the link between them.

The "Throwin' Samoan".....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Michael Basnight, the poetry writing running back.
Reply/Quote
Lance Gunn. I win. I only remember because there was some loud mouthed sports guy on some now defunct sports station who wouldn't shut up about him or how awesome his name was during training camp.

And sadly Reinard Wilson. 1st round and as obscure as they come.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tom Tumulty and David "Snoop" Dunn.
Reply/Quote
Very nice. Keep 'em comin' folks.

I'm going to open it up for any and all names now.

Here's a few from me: John Copeland, Brandon Ghee, James Francis

Not sure if some of these count:
Tremain Mack, Armon Binns, Dez Briscoe, Brandon Bennett, Harold Green
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 01:28 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Very nice.  Keep 'em comin' folks.  

I'm going to open it up for any and all names now.  

Here's a few from me:  John Copeland, Brandon Ghee, James Francis

Not sure if some of these count:
Tremain Mack, Armon Binns, Dez Briscoe, Brandon Bennett, Harold Green

I'm not sure you could call James Francis obscure.....he was actually pretty good on some really bad teams....and Harold Green did have one pretty good season....but the rest for sure.

How about Truck 101's all time fave, Ryan Whalen?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Pete Koch is the only Bengal to ever tell Clint Eastwood he was going to "tear his head off and sheit down his throat"..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Reggie McNeal, Brian Milne.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 10:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And sadly Reinard Wilson.  1st round and as obscure as they come.

see also 

(12-28-2016, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Peter Koch
Reply/Quote
Forgotten Bengal great Larry Kinnebrew.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Too easy to pick obscure names no one has ever heard of. I am going with a couple of guys who were actually good players but never got much credit while playing for the Bengals during the "lost decade"

James Francis and Alfred Williams.

Both first round picks from the early 90's.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 02:13 PM)jason Wrote: Forgotten Bengal great Larry Kinnebrew.

I saw Kinnebrew play in college when I was at Tenn-Chatt.
Reply/Quote